Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
The Gay Agenda * 5
    #22247523 -

What has started out as a plea for tolerance has turned into a cultural conquest. "You better get on board with the moral revolution......or else :strokebeard2:" Seems to be what's happening.

But I think we need to ask ourselves what's REALLY going on here. Less than 2% of society....identifies as a homosexual. 2 fucking percent! And yet homosexuality is being pushed as this positive beautiful lifestyle by the media on a daily basis. Even more astounding is the percentage of people who anchor their political views, Facebook content, any everything in between in FAVOR of homosexuality :pokerawe:

So what's this really about? I'm gonna argue that homosexuality and equal rights isn't even why people support it! No this is about something else entirely and it's the demand for homosexual acceptance that is spear heading this mission. It's abut people not wanting to acknowledge their own sexual sins or ANY quote on quote "sin". This is a backlash against any form of morality and pushing the bullshit notion that there is no form of Ultimate truth or right or wrong. :bottledup:

Supporting homosexuality at all costs is nothing but a pathetic ass attempt to deny your own wrongs in life, and to seem like a unique little snowflake who is against the status quo. Nothing more :commonsense:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (09/16/15 07:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour] * 13
    #22247555 -

this post sux... big surprise

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: 404] * 3
    #22247563 -

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sexual-orientation-uk-half-young-people-say-they-are-not-100-heterosexual-1515690
The Article is called Sexual orientation in the UK: Half of young people say they are not 100% heterosexual


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour] * 4
    #22247565 -

We're here.
We're queer.
Get used to it.

:gaycrankey:  :gayflag:


--------------------
:nyan: <-- Clicky Clicky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Achillita]
    #22247567 -

:facepalm3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #22247584 -

Almond Flour said:
What has started out as a plea for tolerance has turned into a cultural conquest. "You better get on board with the moral revolution......or else :strokebeard2:" Seems to be what's happening.

But I think we need to ask ourselves what's REALLY going on here. Less than 2% of society....identifies as a homosexual. 2 fucking percent! And yet homosexuality is being pushed as this positive beautiful lifestyle by the media on a daily basis. Even more astounding is the percentage of people who anchor their political views, Facebook content, any everything in between in FAVOR of homosexuality :pokerawe:

So what's this really about? I'm gonna argue that homosexuality and equal rights isn't even why people support it! No this is about something else entirely and it's the demand for homosexual acceptance that is spear heading this mission. It's abut people not wanting to acknowledge their own sexual sins or ANY quote on quote "sin". This is a backlash against any form of morality and pushing the bullshit notion that there is no form of Ultimate truth or right or wrong. :bottledup:

Supporting homosexuality at all costs is nothing but a pathetic ass attempt to deny your own wrongs in life, and to seem like a unique little snowflake who is against the status quo. Nothing more :commonsense:




I agree.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #22247619 -

:ahahaha:

There was also a study released that men who are severely homophobic are really just closet queers themselves :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247659 -

336 said:
It's the wave of extremes. Movements go into extreme and then the backlash to the movement is just as extreme. Like with the 60s. It takes decades and sometimes hundreds of years for movements to find balance.

Right now so many people are getting on board supporting the gay movement because they want to be "politically correct". They don't want to be seen as homophobic. Same thing with the black movement. People go out of their way to try and prove they aren't racist against blacks because they don't want to be seen as racist.

It's what happens when a particular group has been severely oppressed for a long period of time.
IMO

When the gay and black movements peter out and everyone just accepts homosexuality and race equality as normal the same will probably happen with the drug movement. The news will start to report on "drug pride" movements and how drug users have been oppressed and wrongly imprisoned for their personal choices and how most of them are just the results of child abuse/poor upbringings/etc and people will be worried about seeming "drugaphobic". lol



Nice try, and its something cool to think of if you are in a community college philosophy class in a liberal area, but being gay is NOT the same as being black.

Good one though, you're thinking and I like that


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (09/16/15 07:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #22247674 -

What's a "sexual sin"?  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247675 -

All we really wanted was the right to get married so we could be miserable like the rest of you.  Personally, I'll never get married because I think its ridiculous ti register my love with the government.

I'm actually kinda laughing at this thread.  What agenda could I possibly have?  I'm at the laundromat.


--------------------
:nyan: <-- Clicky Clicky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247676 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: ShroomerInTheRye]
    #22247680 -

ShroomerInTheRye said:
All we really wanted was the right to get married so we could be miserable like the rest of you.  Personally, I'll never get married because I think its ridiculous ti register my love with the government.

I'm actually kinda laughing at this thread.  What agenda could I possibly have?  I'm at the laundromat.



Even Hitler had to wash his underwear :bored:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: 404]
    #22247684 -

I have OP on ignore, but I saw that the last post in the pub was with this thread title and immediately knew it was him.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: ballsalsa]
    #22247691 -

ballsalsa said:




I prefer this song


I seriously rock out to it :lol:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247707 -

Almond Flour said:
Even Hitler had to wash his underwear :bored:



Here we go...the obligatory "nazi" reference...
:rolleyes:


--------------------
:nyan: <-- Clicky Clicky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247713 -

Get this through your heads kids.....Folks who identify as gay are NOT a civil rights movement on the same level as being black


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (09/16/15 07:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247732 -

Correct.  By government standards, we are not a race.  We are a class.


--------------------
:nyan: <-- Clicky Clicky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: ShroomerInTheRye]
    #22247745 -

ShroomerInTheRye said:
Correct.  By government standards, we are not a race.  We are a class.



A class of folks who choose to identify yourselves as such


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: Almond Flour]
    #22247771 -

Well, I didn't really choose anything.  I dated guys when I was younger, but it never felt right.

I'm sure you chose to be straight, right?


--------------------
:nyan: <-- Clicky Clicky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Gay Agenda [Re: ShroomerInTheRye]
    #22247782 -

ShroomerInTheRye said:
Well, I didn't really choose anything.  I dated guys when I was younger, but it never felt right.

I'm sure you chose to be straight, right?



Pretty much. If I put my penis into whatever I felt like from the time I was 12 I would probably be ridiculed, harassed, or possibly fined and/or thrown in jail.

Instead I CHOOSE to have sex with women because I have no qualms doing so, and its a solid route to go.

Rest assured though, give me enough time in a prison cell.....Id be looking at my whole pal Jim Bob in a whole new light :datass: Know what I mean? :naughty:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nexium? GeorgeLucas 293 4 04/30/12 06:59 PM
by GeorgeLucas
* Reptilian agenda Gordon Brown
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
RonaldFuckingPaul 26,123 324 02/15/10 05:37 PM
by Supreme Slammage
* Judeo Christian agenda and the opression of Muslims.
( 1 2 3 all )
7734591202 4,527 46 09/17/09 10:08 AM
by Rocker232
* Subject
( 1 2 3 all )
weiliiiiiii 2,783 44 01/12/09 01:32 AM
by smokeybear
* Depopulation N.W.O. Apocalyptic Agenda...a figment of imagination? RonPaulVerm 1,750 14 08/14/09 08:47 AM
by RonPaulVerm
* What's on your musical agenda?
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,102 27 03/31/07 11:54 PM
by fearfect
* esoteric agenda
( 1 2 all )
norml840 2,955 23 06/29/08 02:15 PM
by uber_aj
* I have an agenda. Crasher 804 14 09/17/08 11:17 AM
by Psilocybeingzz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,166 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.