Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood
    #22237542 -



Fucked up shit


Have you ever been attacked by a dog?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Sheekle]
    #22237553 -

Yeah, I got attacked by Snoop dog before. I actually took the case to court but his lawyers repeatedly told me there was no way he was in Virginia that night and if I kept up it THEY WOULD SUE ME...However much I drank I know those dread locked anywhere. There was no way it was "just some random nigga" as everyone kept telling me.


--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Sheekle]
    #22237559 -

need more guns


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Sheekle]
    #22237563 -

yeah a neighbor's german shepherd got loose one day and bit me in the ass

sounds funny but that shit hurt, he left a nice gash


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22237569 -

If you were in S.F that would have been a hate crime


--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Grateful Dead]
    #22237589 -

When I was about 10 I got bit by some yappy little cunt of a dog on the leg. Barely broke the skin but hurt like a bitch.

The owner of that dog in the video needs to be facing charges. I bet it was a dog trained to fight, considering the area and the general temperment of pitbulls towards humans.

Edited by luvdemboomers (09/14/15 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Sheekle]
    #22237591 -

man, those people were dumb, that's not how u handle dogs.

i wouldve pick them up from the back and grabbed their neck so they couldnt bite me and then snap it like steven seagal.

in response to ur question op, i use to get attacked by dogs all the time when i was like in 2nd grade or something on my way to school. It was a ghetto school without a fence and stray dog would enter all the time and harass the kids. I was held hostage by one once, i had to hang on top of the monkey bars for god knows how long with some other kids until a teacher came to save us. 

i was also almost butchered by two of the biggest pit bulls ive ever seen. I was with my brother and we had to hop on top of car. Then some lady came out and gave us a ride home.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: zZZz]
    #22237614 -

Not really. I have a decent scar on my hand from when I was playing with my friend's puppy in second grade - she didn't mean to hurt me, she just had those sharp little puppy teeth and grabbed my hand - she went one way, I went the other.

Needed a couple of stitches, it was NBD though, the dog wasn't aggressive at all and my parents knew that and didn't want to turn it into a whole big thing, they were pretty used to me getting hurt through horseback riding at that point, and I was too, so everyone shrugged and moved on. That's world's away from people who get mauled or attacked intentionally by vicious dogs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: zZZz]
    #22237625 -

Holy fuck! Why wasn't the black guy with the baseball bat bashing the dog's heads in? I would have been. The man on the ground was bleeding out. Hopefully EMS got to him quickly. That sucks.
Bronx Pit Bull attack leads to arrest


--------------------

My Wish & Trade list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: lillFish]
    #22237646 -

they dont call them land sharks for nothing


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: zZZz]
    #22237663 -

I've never owned one but my understanding is that pitbulls aren't naturally aggressive and are actually less aggressive than most dogs. It's the ghetto trash that abuse them and train them to fight that gives them a bad rep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: lillFish]
    #22237666 -

China's got the right idea. Round up every last one of the waggy-tailed little shit machines and send em to the butchers. The're should be no place for dogs in residential areas.

Not only do they stink the place up with their shit and bite, to add insult to injury I've just had to endure over three fucking hours of some cretins "bestest fwend in the whole wide world" barking it's fucking mouth off till gone midnight. Cunts!


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: deucedbi9]
    #22237677 -

Holy shit... towards the end that guy was bleeding really bad. Dumb ass pedestrians are more concerned about not hurting the dogs after they just brutally attacked that guy than saving him...  Was someone really spraying them with a hose? I'd imagine that would only enrage them even more. I would've been smacking those dogs in the head till it turned to mush with that bat. I really hope those two dog were put down after this incident.

I personally have never been attacked by dogs but one of my neighbors a long time ago, an older lady, was attacked by two dogs while she was on a walk. Guess what kind of dogs..? Pit bulls. She had to go to the hospital. If someone didn't come to her aid she probably would've died.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: zZZz]
    #22237678 -

zZZz said:
man, those people were dumb, that's not how u handle dogs.

i wouldve pick them up from the back and grabbed their neck so they couldnt bite me and then snap it like steven seagal.

in response to ur question op, i use to get attacked by dogs all the time when i was like in 2nd grade or something on my way to school. It was a ghetto school without a fence and stray dog would enter all the time and harass the kids. I was held hostage by one once, i had to hang on top of the monkey bars for god knows how long with some other kids until a teacher came to save us. 

i was also almost butchered by two of the biggest pit bulls ive ever seen. I was with my brother and we had to hop on top of car. Then some lady came out and gave us a ride home.



yeah those people were dumb. They should have choked those dogs to death with their chains.

That lady is fucked. Every cent she ever makes in life in going to be garnished. Stupid bitch


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: koods]
    #22237702 -

old german shepard. onery fucker, was petting him behind the ears and he growled and bit me on the sleeve of my hoodie and wouldn't let go for a bit. I was like 10 or something. I fucking love dogs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: deucedbi9]
    #22237735 -

deucedbi9 said:
China's got the right idea. Round up every last one of the waggy-tailed little shit machines and send em to the butchers. The're should be no place for dogs in residential areas.

Not only do they stink the place up with their shit and bite, to add insult to injury I've just had to endure over three fucking hours of some cretins "bestest fwend in the whole wide world" barking it's fucking mouth off till gone midnight. Cunts!



If you spelled properly and were not a rude prick life might not be as terrible.
"No dogs in residential areas" special kind of thoughtless.
You should probably move to China, you'd like it there, so would your countrymen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: JimmyK]
    #22237756 -

Yeah that guys either a troll or a sociopath, because dogs are literally mans best friend through and through and if they attack people its because they have been mistreated or are scared about something, just LIKE HUMAN BEINGS. Pack mentality they will stick with you till death.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: JimmyK]
    #22237771 -

No I've never been attacked. I have been scared before though. Like 10 years ago when Oxycontins were huge I would buy them from this old fat lady in a wheel chair. She usually met me at the door but I worried about her getting robbed because she had $10,000 worth of pills at all times and was a 70 year old lady in a wheelchair living alone.

The one time she invited me in I was no longer worried for her safety but instead worried for mine. She literally had five or six huge German Shepherds running frantically in circles around the living room. As soon as I walked in they all ran up to me in an intimidating manner to check me out. There was nothing friendly about these dogs. Had I turned to run or made an aggressive move I have no doubt they would have shredded me to pieces. I stood dead still, gave her the money, and slowly got the he'll out of there. Never went back inside that house again.

Edited by Magicman69 (09/14/15 05:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: JimmyK]
    #22237773 -

wow man the owners a shithead and those people did fuck all to help the situation.

i would of stomped the dogs until they was dead!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old man gets fucking TRASHED by pit-bulls in the hood [Re: Everything]
    #22237790 -

either way... "scared" or not, those dogs who attacked that guy hopefully were put down afterwards.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heres a Pic of my Dog- Pit/Lab mix.
( 1 2 all )
Cryogenicz 7,519 31 10/02/04 10:59 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Australia tycoon blasts Chinese government 'mongrels' Gilgamesh18 212 1 08/19/14 07:36 PM
by Sheekle
* Red Bull
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,106 46 09/09/04 09:46 PM
by Anonymous
* why does OTD harbor such trash?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,872 39 09/11/04 02:15 AM
by Skunk420
* Garbage.. trash.. dirt.. cat litter.... EVERYWHERE Jared 1,173 8 12/02/03 02:31 PM
by johnB`
* its fucked up Kremlin 651 8 05/06/04 04:53 PM
by Kremlin
* hood YouEnjoyMyself 555 7 03/31/04 08:02 AM
by FatVsAsia
* The Greatful Dead trashing a hotel room ? Crass 1,089 5 06/26/03 01:38 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,028 topic views. 1 members, 68 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.