Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sober again. Woo Hoo. * 1
    #22223167 -

I moved to a new town and I had no connections, and I sought no connections either.

Now, after over 2 years, I am sober from greenery.

I admit that I love my greenery, but now that I have gone without it, I don't think I will start up again for a while.

Instead I am taking on two jobs and trying to earn some cash. I miss having a nice savings account.

Here is to sobriety! :cheers:

For me, I suppose the only strange thing is that I get a little bored without a doobie. Doobies always made things so entertaining.

Sheeesh.

:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: XUL]
    #22223169 -

Hey dude good to see you! I was wondering what happened to you.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22223185 -

There's a difference in having no cash and no connect in comparison to getting sober.
You'll be back when that job comes along and you find a new dealer.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: XUL]
    #22223200 -

How long you been off the pot?
Your post makes it sound like it's been 2 years, but it's worded such that you mean your last break was 2 years ago.

I don't think it matters much if you smoke pot or not, unless it impedes you in which case good job.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22223201 -

nicechrisman said:
Hey dude good to see you! I was wondering what happened to you.



Right back at ya.

:mushroom2:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: XUL]
    #22223355 -

Good job mate. Everybody has their struggles. But in all honesty, pot is the easiest thing to quit. It all comes down to maturity. I'm proud of you. I recently quit smoking and drinking. Never felt better in my life. How do you feel so far ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: KamelToeRodeo]
    #22223399 -

switch to coffee and cigarettes and prescription pills


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: KamelToeRodeo]
    #22223412 -

KamelToeRodeo said:
Good job mate. Everybody has their struggles. But in all honesty, pot is the easiest thing to quit. It all comes down to maturity. I'm proud of you. I recently quit smoking and drinking. Never felt better in my life. How do you feel so far ?



Thank you, sir.

I am glad you were able to quit as well.

Ah, for me it has been easy. I have more money! I don't feel as chained.

I swear, I used to spend way too much money on smoke. It's too damn expensive.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sober again. Woo Hoo. [Re: XUL]
    #22223572 -

And I bet you have way more energy and ambition lol . I had to quit due to my job. It's been four years since I have smoked. Can't wait until I can again Though lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WOO HOO Bowers 507 7 10/31/06 01:18 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* WOO HOO, another step closer to driving a veggie car, i gots the OIL!
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,478 34 11/01/05 02:26 PM
by ZippoZ
* Where is everybody?
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,466 30 09/04/04 08:52 PM
by SubGen1us
* just joined! hello everybody peaceandlove 800 15 07/16/07 08:14 PM
by peaceandlove
* Woo Hoo!!
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,621 30 09/30/05 09:24 PM
by sublime40oz
* Woo. hoo, hurricane time!, ..... might suck if you live in miami though ZippoZM 839 8 08/01/06 04:26 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Woo Hoo! 2012shaman 598 6 11/21/07 03:53 PM
by gENERIX
* How much is everybody getting on tax refunds?
( 1 2 all )
Stonerguy 3,988 26 02/10/06 07:48 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
272 topic views. 3 members, 399 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.