Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
WOO HOO
    #6230052 -

Just got my Billy Talent tickets in the mail, the show is not until Feb. 8th 2007.. but WOO HOO.. this show is gonna be wicked! Anyone else hitting one of their shows when they tour??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: Bowers]
    #6230156 -

I just looked 'em up on YouTube and gave 'em a listen...not my thing at all, sounds like a lot of other crap out now.  But have fun! :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6230173 -

Oh I will.. I seen them at BayFest a year or so ago. They put on quite a show. I am more of an R&B listener, but love B.T. and the Tragically Hip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: Bowers]
    #6230195 -

Bowers said:
but love B.T. and the Tragically Hip.



:puke: :sick:  :puke: :poop:

enjoy the show

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: Bowers]
    #6230328 -

Bowers said:
I ... love ... the Tragically Hip.



:thumbup: 

I'm going to see them Jan 20.

B.T. is not too exciting for me but I have to admit they have their own sound.  Just curious OneMoreRobot, who do you think they sound like?


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6230346 -

Enjoy the show, i havent ever heard of them, but ill trust your taste in music :smile:


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6230559 -

Zippoz - they are a Canadian Group, but definately have their own sound. Look them up and give them a listen, I don't know your genre of music, but if it is rock and alternative, you may like them

Whiskey Clone - I bought the Billy tickets 2 days before I got the email for the TTH concert here in London. And they would be on the same week. Maybe I will tune in to the radio around that time and try and win the tix! Where are you going to see them?

One More Robot - as Whiskey Clone said, who do you think Billy Talent sounds like, they are definately unique, for the moment anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WOO HOO [Re: Bowers]
    #6231123 -

Bowers said:
Whiskey Clone - I bought the Billy tickets 2 days before I got the email for the TTH concert here in London. And they would be on the same week. Maybe I will tune in to the radio around that time and try and win the tix! Where are you going to see them?




Winnipeg, at the sparkling new MTS Centre.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WOO HOO, another step closer to driving a veggie car, i gots the OIL!
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,478 34 11/01/05 02:26 PM
by ZippoZ
* Woo Hoo!!
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 1,621 30 09/30/05 09:24 PM
by sublime40oz
* Woo hoo! I'm about to be kicked out the house!
( 1 2 all )
seek 804 22 08/14/09 03:25 PM
by DeathCompany
* Woo. hoo, hurricane time!, ..... might suck if you live in miami though ZippoZM 839 8 08/01/06 04:26 PM
by QuantumMeltdown
* Woo Hoo! 2012shaman 598 6 11/21/07 03:53 PM
by gENERIX
* Woo Hoo! AluxesLeaf 252 4 03/06/10 10:12 PM
by AluxesLeaf
* Woo Hoo 100 Posts! phxBoomer 331 3 04/16/10 01:44 AM
by sonnyboy209
* anyone going to these concerts?? Bowers 700 11 01/13/07 12:33 PM
by Bowers

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
507 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 279 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.