Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu
    #2212708 -

anyone? bizarre.
wahts that shit about?

Edited by ant61 (01/01/04 01:05 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2212718 -

yes.
frequently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: Shroomism]
    #2212721 -

i hat tripple deja vu once
it was of one of my freinds in a sand box


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: notapillow]
    #2212733 -

i have them about pat trip's / and when i think about the what's to come.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2212744 -

whereabouts in va?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2212912 -

It's a glitch in the Matrix.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: silversoul7]
    #2212921 -

no it a glitch in the matrix that contains the matrix


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: notapillow]
    #2212947 -

this just happened to me! I was sitting here at my computer and my girlfriend walked behind me and said something, the exact same thing I had deja vu about the last time she did the same thing. I love the feeling of deja vu, I wish I could make it last longer


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: SoulSurfer]
    #2213522 -

i had deja vu. and it was me having deja vu.
it was like the intensity of deja vu x10


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2213785 -

i get it all the time

its nuts


--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:


"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2214068 -

i used to have it all the time when I was younger. Like 8-12 years old. But not recently! I guess nowadays I always suspect anything to happen so I am never very surprised when I already expected it to happen... or something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2215367 -

Yup, the feeling of having the same deja vu before. I find the deja vu sensation is similar to that of remembering a dream, I've often thought deja vu is half-remembered preminatory dreams.


--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: you ever had deja vu, about a deja vu [Re: ant61]
    #2215856 -

this is crazy!!!! i just had deja vu about myself having deja vu for the FIRST TIME ever, yesterday. I was like 'oh i have been here before, and then i remembered that i was there before thinking i had been there before!' i was kinda like, i'll have to think on this one a while, and then i said to myself 'it is a glich in the matrix.. twice!' hehe too funny


--------------------
"Everything that limits us, we have to put aside."  Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The phenomenom of Deja vu...
( 1 2 all )
JustForToday 852 37 10/12/16 06:05 PM
by Morel Guy
* Deja Vu Robo 1,107 15 12/19/07 02:38 PM
by opensaysme
* deviant deja vu? 40oz 643 6 01/25/06 01:34 AM
by wrestler_az
* I don't like Deja Vu RonaldFuckingPaul 468 14 02/04/12 10:11 PM
by The Boat
* Deja vu BrotherManBill 355 11 01/09/16 07:31 AM
by BrotherManBill
* long deja vu Does 202 1 09/14/15 09:23 PM
by Does
* "WAIT...I've already been here, this has happened before." The mysteries of deja vu.
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 2,940 23 02/08/13 02:39 PM
by egodeathflux
* Intense deja-vu from weed xbloodwhipx 1,240 18 03/28/15 07:47 PM
by DustBunny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,037 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 287 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.