Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Merry Christmas I have PINS!!!!!!!!!!!, and a question!!
    #2199665 - 12/24/03 01:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Well it took a while but it was worth it, my "striaght to fruiting chamber" casing has pins, at 8 days, and my "incubated" casing at 6 days ALSO has pins!!!

I was hoping they would pin by today, not cause I want shrooms on chritmas , but because I want a fat dose on new years.

I would like to thank the following people...................

Starter!! :thumbup: :smirk: :mushroom2: :grin:, he helped me alot, and even put up with my newbie ass asking  him questions via PM's, cool guy, in alot of ways!, thanks for the book to man!!!! :grin: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Hanky! :thumbup:great advice just when I needed it.
ANNO :thumbup:same as hanky ....great advice

Bluemenie :thumbup: :laugh: , talked about how great WBS was so much back when I was using cakes and BRF, that I had to start this project!!.

Semilanceata , thank you!, good advice!! :thumbup:

Well thank you ALL and to anyone I forgot, this truly has been a learning experience and with your help I pulled it off on my FIRST TRY :grin:, if you dont count the overlay of my small TEST casing, which is cool , because it was just a small tiny casing that failed, I WISH I had a digi, cause even the KNOTS are real cool, and now I see better then ever, what people mean when they saw the knots turn INTO pins, ........I bet at this rate by the end of the day a bunch more of these little dudes will be showing their brown caps.

6-8 days OFF LIPA
I am NO EXPERT but this seems like an early strain yes?????

I cant beive they are fruiting at the same time one at 6 one at 8 and one incubated and one not !! :thumbup: :thumbup: :smirk:

the incubated on e has ALOT more knots that by the end of the day or next morning will be pins!!(I bet! :laugh:)

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a christmas dinner with family I HAVE TO GO TO, I have to  leave in the afternoon go there for hours eat dinner and come home, my chamber has a hole near the bottom stuffed with polyfill, and a lid, NO FAN, NO PUMP, I fan it myself with a fan :thumbup:, can I leave these casings for 6maybe more hours without fanning????????????????

I think the best idea would be run out to the pet store and grab a fish pump today, just to to be safe??

THOUGHTS???????????

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebeanchild
bean
Re: Merry Christmas I have PINS!!!!!!!!!!!, and a question!! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2199710 - 12/24/03 02:28 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

grab a fish pump for what?? Be more specific? your question talks about fanning! than you ask if you need a aq. pump!! For?? circulating the water in the lower half of you stacked rubbermaids for better heat distribution?

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Merry Christmas I have PINS!!!!!!!!!!!, and a question!! [Re: beanchild]
    #2199717 - 12/24/03 02:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

fuck man its pretty simple!!!!!!

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a christmas dinner with family I HAVE TO GO TO, I have to leave in the afternoon go there from 12noon till 8 pm ,my chamber has a hole near the bottom stuffed with polyfill, and a lid, NO FAN, NO PUMP, I fan it myself with a fan , when I have to.

can I leave these casings for 6maybe more hours without fanning????????????????

I think the best idea would be run out to the pet store and grab a fish pump today, just to to be safe??

or can I leave it for 8 hours????

--------------------

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Loc: U.S.A.
Re: Merry Christmas I have PINS!!!!!!!!!!!, and a question!! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2199781 - 12/24/03 03:18 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

no reason why you cant leave it. someone has left chambers for far longer than 6-8 hours without fanning.

peace

--------------------

- USA -

Offlinebeanchild
bean
Re: Merry Christmas I have PINS!!!!!!!!!!!, and a question!! [Re: plura16]
    #2199785 - 12/24/03 03:23 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

what does fanning have tyo do with a fish pump buddy?? your wording is rather jumbled1

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: Merry Christmas I have PINS!!!!!!!!!!!, and a question!! [Re: beanchild]
    #2199806 - 12/24/03 03:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

What does fanning have to do with a fish pump?????

damn I am glad you are not a MOD, it brings fresh air in!!

Anyway I already have been helped here and over at nansnook, I am sure things will be fine now, so why dont you go do some learning \ growing before you start giving shitty advice and saying you cant understand me, there, is that CLEAR ENOUGH????

Plura16 seemed to have no problem helping me???, like always, Plura16 good advice, stick around the cultivation section you provide balence. :smile: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Beanchild, even yor name is lame :smile::thumbdown: :smirk: :shocked:

thats right
MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :crazy2: :mushroom2:

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (12/24/03 03:38 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2199830 - 12/24/03 03:54 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah man, I think you can leave that for 6 hours without fanning. Maybe crack the lid if you want.

I think you only need high humidity for pin formation. if all the pins have already formed...

Yeah, just crack the lid.

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2199865 - 12/24/03 04:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

happy christmas, little boy  :frown:

now pick up your toys from the floor, and go to your room. with an attitude like yours, you'll have a hard time making friends here.

--------------------
buh

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #2200023 - 12/24/03 06:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

nice work.....yeah get an aquarium pump for your air exchange needs,some people run theirs 24/7 i run mine on a 15 minute cycle and that seems to provide plenty of fresh air.

oh and beanchild.....take the advice above....if you dont know what your talking about then refrain from wasting server space with your oral fecal matter.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation