Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
When you Pee..........
    #21988372 -

So I was peeing just a minute ago, and i noticed something strange that i thought id share and see if anyone else pee's like me.

At the end, when im done peeing, ill squeeze my dick and pull a little like im milking a cow, and i noticed ill pee more.  I started out doing it to get the dribbles out, but recently ive noticed alot of pee.  Im not sure if my body is changing or if im just getting good at milking the pee out, but i can do it like 5 or 6 times and each time hits the toliet seat back rest.

Anyone else tried this before?  What about women?

Lastly, speaking of women, when you pee, how often do you accidently pee into your vagina?  i mean if you have bigger mud flaps do you have to move them out of the way everytime you pee?  if you don't it just dribbles down or something?

i just needed to get this off my chest, ive been thinking about this for weeks everytime i pee, but by time i sit down at the computer i always forget about it


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: makaveli8x8] * 2
    #21988391 -

It's related to your prostate. Ur gettin older.


--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Astral Pain]
    #21988403 -

Next stop: docs fingers in butt and prostate cancer, wooooo


Interesting fact: All men are garunteed to get prostate cancer.  It will always eventually occur, the only time it doesnt is when something else kills you first.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: mndfreeze]
    #21988413 -

i think its from washing my butt with soap, the chemicals in it must be leaching into my butthole and causing my prostate to become angry


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: mndfreeze]
    #21988420 -

That must be worse than getting soap in your cockhole. You need an enema rinse.


--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #21988428 -

Not just you makaveli8x8. I have noticed this happening more over the last couple of years. I wasn't sure if I just hadn't noticed it before, or what, but now I read this thread it kind of makes sense. I was in two minds as to if it was related to getting older/prostate, or if I just noticed it because I was just paying more attention to it.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #21988434 -

Yep. I shake, shake, and shake and still dribble in my drawers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: 1234go]
    #21988449 -

Fk theres some weird shit on here today, sex with dead people, milking your cock and letting someone fk you in the ass for cash.


--------------------
Those who doubt me, suck cock by choice

Edited by Laughingcowwa (07/24/15 03:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: makaveli8x8] * 1
    #21988459 -

makaveli8x8 said:
i think its from washing my butt with soap...



:rolleyes:

You're using the wrong soap.:crankey:




:goatse: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: vinsue]
    #21988463 -

That would be convenient if it was in the shape of a carrot.


--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Astral Pain]
    #21988527 -

Astral Pain said:
It's related to your prostate. Ur gettin older.



ur slowly decaying as your bodys functions lose coherence due to age. Its a foreshawdowing of the death thats ultimately unavoidable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21988533 -

:hissyfit: but i don't want to die why can't we all just live


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: makaveli8x8] * 1
    #21988534 -

Nothing you know ever truly reveals the nature of death to you. Death might be the greatest thing that could ever happen to you and you'd have no clue about it until it happened. Its silly to think its gonna be the worst thing that could ever happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21988564 -

I spin in circles when I'm done pissing :willynilly:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #21988585 -

Yeah man, death is gonna be life's greatest trip. I can't wait. Well I can, but… you know. It will be awesome.


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: mndfreeze]
    #21988652 -

mndfreeze said:
Interesting fact: All men are garunteed to get prostate cancer.  It will always eventually occur, the only time it doesnt is when something else kills you first.



That's not really an interesting fact at all. All men are guaranteed to get it, except the ones who don't. Well no shit, you could say that about any disease.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: psi]
    #21988847 -

Good to know my 40 year old cock is functioning better than y'alls.:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #21988872 -

you all need a good prostate massage :idhitit:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Salomon]
    #21988962 -

:pm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you Pee.......... [Re: Amanita86]
    #21989077 -

I've been doing this as well and I'm a youngster. Does that mean when I'm 40 or 50 my pee pee won't work?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Saw An Article About 'Surveillance of Low-Level Prostate Cancer..." starfire_xes 486 8 11/10/12 08:42 PM
by makaveli8x8
* Asparagus pee 28064212 432 13 04/05/12 12:29 PM
by cacharstar
* How many times a day do you pee?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PDU 6,212 62 11/11/09 01:30 PM
by LobsterSauce
* I sit down when I pee.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TheShroomingAtheis 2,820 111 03/04/13 09:19 AM
by 2Cents
* Vitamin E pills linked with prostate cancer risk Earth Child 377 0 10/17/11 11:51 AM
by Earth Child
* Beer and Coffee Reduce Risk of Prostate Cancer? RipVanWinkle 1,386 2 02/21/10 10:14 AM
by RipVanWinkle
* It burns when I pee
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 2,541 54 12/09/06 10:01 PM
by iateshaggy
* Peeing in a bottle, bad habbit???
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Plutonian 7,939 144 11/11/13 10:53 AM
by robbyberto

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,029 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 281 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.