Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? * 1
    #21948385 -

I'll eat both.

I prefer smooth %75 of the time though.

But I keep both on the shelf so I have options.

Crunchy is awesome for peanut butter cookies.

What's your preference?


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #21948400 -

smooth all the way


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #21948405 -

Niffla said:
smooth all the way




--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #21948422 -

Smooth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Faustoid]
    #21948443 -

Crunchy


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21948452 -

I love smooth for everything but sandwiches. If I am making pbj then I use crunchy for texture


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21948471 -

Smoooooth baby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #21948490 -

Niffla said:
smooth all the way




--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #21948584 -

sanchothestoner said:
Niffla said:
smooth all the way





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Adolin] * 1
    #21948598 -

Smooth is like eating dihreah

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #21948616 -

MajickMuffin said:
Smooth is like eating dihreah





--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #21948617 -

Depends on what brand of peanut butter you are eating. I am not a fan of the "high quality" stuff that is super oily (diarrhea). I like a creamy texture to my peanut butter, not an oily paste/goo


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #21948621 -

MajickMuffin said:
Smooth is like eating dihreah




Quote:
dihreah



:thefuckisthis:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21948631 -

Gottaloveacid said:
Depends on what brand of peanut butter you are eating. I am not a fan of the "high quality" stuff that is super oily (diarrhea). I like a creamy texture to my peanut butter, not an oily paste/goo



I disagree, the low quality stuff is like 25% peanuts, the rest sugar, oil (not even peanut oul)

That will give you diahrea sir.

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
MajickMuffin said:
Smooth is like eating dihreah




Quote:
dihreah



:thefuckisthis:



You get the god damn point:thatsaten:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21948638 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
MajickMuffin said:
Smooth is like eating dihreah




Quote:
dihreah



:thefuckisthis:



my spelling hasnt fully recovered from last year, a shitty tablet keybourd doesnt help either
but i bet seeing me type like that last year was jaw clenching


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Zombi3]
    #21948645 -

Crunchy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: SunnyD]
    #21948656 -

AddyZomeD said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
MajickMuffin said:
Smooth is like eating dihreah




Quote:
dihreah



:thefuckisthis:



my spelling hasnt fully recovered from last year, a shitty tablet keybourd doesnt help either
but i bet seeing me type like that last year was jaw clenching



I never really notice it with you.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21948660 -

psi said:
Crunchy.



Malcolm_Xtasy said:
AddyZomeD said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
MajickMuffin said:
Smooth is like eating dihreah




Quote:
dihreah



:thefuckisthis:



my spelling hasnt fully recovered from last year, a shitty tablet keybourd doesnt help either
but i bet seeing me type like that last year was jaw clenching



I never really notice it with you.



:aaaargh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: MajickMuffin] * 2
    #21948671 -

crunchy

I prefer to have nuts in my mouth


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? [Re: CosmicFool]
    #21948692 -

That can be really fun :smile:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Peanut Butter... GreenGoat 596 7 10/23/08 04:36 PM
by SvampViking
* Peanut Butter and Jelly
( 1 2 all )
Boom 2,328 37 01/17/07 11:16 PM
by a2ndopinion
* Peanut Butter Jelly Dilema!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Shroominzach 3,311 30 05/21/08 01:58 PM
by Shroominzach
* Peanut Butter Poll
( 1 2 all )
TM 1,497 23 04/28/09 12:20 PM
by TM
* I want my peanut butter back!!!
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 2,878 21 04/11/07 01:09 AM
by Fiblessop
* Best peanut butter for firecrackers?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
skatealex2 10,952 67 03/03/10 05:29 PM
by AntiEverything
* Cheese and peanut butter catastrophe whiterabbit13 901 7 01/05/06 12:35 AM
by biggc1
* Smuckers Creamy Peanut Butter- FIRECRACKER/PEANUT BUTTER THREAD skatealex2 1,056 5 05/19/09 12:32 PM
by skatealex2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,250 topic views. 6 members, 320 guests and 204 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.