Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Who goes commando [Re: drr]
    #21927754 -

Ive done it. The underwear you can toss out. I've had to do it twice in my life time. :lol:

Hard to walk back home without your pants. :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: drr]
    #21927758 -

drr said:
r00tuuu123 said:
OP wait till you think you have to fart and some poop leaks out. :lol:



Oh yeah, because if you accidentally shit your pants it's no big deal as long as you have underwear on


Yea but you're the only one who knows. :lol:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #21927763 -

When I was a kid, I hated underwear

I zipped the tip of my dick with my jeans

Suddenly I loved underwear


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Patlal]
    #21927764 -

:lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927787 -

Besides the poop/fart issue you deal with the previously mentioned danger of zippers and then you have the fear that you used too much baby powder and a white cloud pops out on every step. :laugh2:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: r00tuuu123] * 1
    #21927917 -

r00tuuu123 said:
Besides the poop/fart issue you deal with the previously mentioned danger of zippers and then you have the fear that you used too much baby powder and a white cloud pops out on every step. :laugh2:



Y'all are fucking weirdos with your tip wiping and baby powder.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Matt87]
    #21928506 -

Matt87 said:
r00tuuu123 said:
Besides the poop/fart issue you deal with the previously mentioned danger of zippers and then you have the fear that you used too much baby powder and a white cloud pops out on every step. :laugh2:



Y'all are fucking weirdos with your tip wiping and baby powder.



Baby powder?!?! Where the hell did that come from?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21928553 -

:justnotright:

And for the record... we know.

We ALWAYS know.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: ladycakes]
    #21928562 -

ladycakes said:
:justnotright:

And for the record... we know.

We ALWAYS know.



Is that a bad thing?

And why are you even looking? My EYES are up HERE :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF] * 2
    #21928618 -

Shouldn't dress that way if you didn't want to get ogled.

slut.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21928825 -

jfischer218 said:
Fuck underwear




--------------------
If you go down round the bend in the river,
You're gonna find a few changes been going down there.

If you go down to the gas-powered flatland,
Where most of the people just think that they're free,
Remember the peace that you had on the mountain,
Come back to the love that you had here with me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #21928848 -

r00tuuu123 said:
Besides the poop/fart issue you deal with the previously mentioned danger of zippers and then you have the fear that you used too much baby powder and a white cloud pops out on every step. :laugh2:



That baby powder.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21928873 -

jfischer218 said:
I hate underwear.

I go commando all the time, but recently began wearing boxer briefs at my girlfriends request.

My pants always stay clean besause i wash my ass after shitting and wipe my tip after pissing.

Since wearing underwear the past week, my dick smells after i sweat. Im getting swamp ass. It actually seems like not wearing any is more hygenic.

It sucks dick. The whole thing sucks dick.

Fuck underwear



GIRLS go commando, guys freeball.  Your slang is off.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: lowbrow]
    #21928945 -

i go commando when i'm wearing pajama pants, love it. jeans pretty much require underwear though. that zipper is sharp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #21928958 -

Black_Sunset said:
You must not wear jeans...



I never go commando anymore. I had an "incident" as a child. Thank the gods I didn't cause permanent physical damage, but emotionally, I can't have so much as a button on pajama pants touch any part of my dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Adden]
    #21929059 -

Lol


I've never had an issue with my zipper,  of course half my jeans are button fly anyway. But I find that flap of fabric they put behind the zipper does is job,  but do need to be careful while zipping up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: drr]
    #21929139 -

I don't nomrally wear underwear, it just gets too sweaty down there

I have never zipped my tip but I always zip up my pubic hair... now THAT hurts


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21929160 -

ive been running commando for a long time now.. i dont see the point of 'roos

the worst is when ya grab a pair of shorts out of the dryer and put them on right quick and burn yo dick .


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: rackem]
    #21929234 -

Yeah, I never see the need for underwear. I hate having my dick restricted, and it makes it all sweaty down there. Swamp dick :lol:

What's with all the "you must not wear jeans" comments? All I wear is jeans, and haven't wore underwear since elementary school.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21929316 -

It's all fun and games until you shred your dick on a zipper


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Underwear Conversation! Apollyphelion 762 13 09/19/07 08:45 PM
by Vanguard
* Most comfortable underwear?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
NIMH 7,810 106 10/25/10 08:59 AM
by blujay
* commando or confined?
( 1 2 all )
msJblank 1,704 32 05/27/06 07:59 PM
by alakona
* Looking for USED boxers/underware..I pay top dollar!!!
( 1 2 all )
pineapple3 3,192 37 09/13/15 01:03 AM
by ChasingBliss
* What is underwear for?
( 1 2 3 all )
krypto2000 5,809 52 04/10/09 07:11 PM
by filthee
* Boxer Briefs LayYouIn 1,214 11 03/23/08 02:37 PM
by MOTH
* The big question: Boxers or Briefs? PreparationH 1,670 19 09/27/09 08:53 PM
by Entropymancer
* To wear underwear? Or not to wear underwear? AgentFish 370 2 02/27/10 08:36 AM
by Dank_Trichome

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,846 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.