Pretty much every single time I get in a fist fight. It's like I'm trying to hit them while underwater, but not with a closed fist, more like an open palm slap. It moves so damn slow by the time I hit them, it doesn't even faze them.
My only options in dreams are to run or use guns, and both end up as ineffective as trying to punch them. Either I can't run fast enough or get blocked, or my gun jams or I'm out of ammunition, sometimes bullets just don't hurt them, like vampires. The only exception to these is the zombie dreams. My guns work, and they are lethal, but there's just too many of them. I can run, and I can stay away from them and get away, but I spend the entire fucking dream running. It's just hours of nearly non-stop sprinting and dodging.
Almost all of my dreams these days take on some weird aspect as well, they're not pure nightmares like they used to be. One of the last dreams I can remember was in the middle of the zombie outbreak. The zombies were trying to kill me and the people I was with, but we were friends at the same time, even going so far as to stop and chat. Like the action would just pause for a brief moment and we'd catch up on old times, then it's like a bell sounded to signal the start of the race (there is no audible bell, it's just an analogy) and the chase is in full swing again.
Edited by Anonymous (07/10/15 11:58 PM)
|