Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? * 2
    #21863484 -

he called me retarded because I said gay married couples shouldn't be able to adopt.

I know theres tons of gays on this site so im just asking to get flamed...so please respond in a respectful manner.

keep in mind this is some white kid who loves the rapper macklemore(who raps about gay rights a lot), is a "rapper" himself and is one of the few kids that I know that likes mushrooms. funny thing was the kid couldn't handle my penis envy's...he had a "bad trip" off them. he used to boast how he was so experienced and that he wouldn't ever have a bad trip blah blah blah...:lol:


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Edited by Bill_Oreilly (06/27/15 10:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 7
    #21863494 -

Well...You're retarded if you think they can't properly raise a child. Otherwise you're just an asshole.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: King Klick] * 7
    #21863496 -

Seriously. I'm getting down right sick of people like you. Get over the gays, go back to your shitty life, and SHUT THE FUCK UP!


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21863505 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
he called me retarded because I said gay married couples shouldn't bea ble to adopt.

I know theres tons of gays on this site so im just asking to get flamed...so please respond in a respectful manner.

keep in mind this is some white kid who loves the rapper macklemore(who raps about gay rights a lot) and this kid is one of the few kids that I know that likes mushrooms. funny thing was the kid couldn't handle my penis envy's...he had a "bad trip" off them. he used to boast how he was so experienced and that he wouldn't ever have a bad trip blah blah blah...:lol:



You should stay off Facebook Bill

Also,
Incoming :shitstorm:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: King Klick] * 3
    #21863508 -

its easy for you to say gays should be able o adopt because you have straight parents.

If I was a kid and my parents were gay...ID BE PISSED.

I have a child and I know how much they need to be raised normally and how bad they need both a mom and a dad.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 4
    #21863514 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
its easy for you to say gays should be able o adopt because you have straight parents.

If I was a kid and my parents were gay...ID BE PISSED.



If you were a kid and your parents were gay you'd probably have a little more respect for equality.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: King Klick] * 2
    #21863524 -

No..id be embarrassed. I would want to be like the other kids. I would want a mom to teach me mom stuff and a dad to teach me dad stuff.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21863528 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
he called me retarded because I said gay married couples shouldn't bea ble to adopt.

I know theres tons of gays on this site so im just asking to get flamed...so please respond in a respectful manner.

keep in mind this is some white kid who loves the rapper macklemore(who raps about gay rights a lot) and this kid is one of the few kids that I know that likes mushrooms. funny thing was the kid couldn't handle my penis envy's...he had a "bad trip" off them. he used to boast how he was so experienced and that he wouldn't ever have a bad trip blah blah blah...:lol:



You should stay off Facebook Bill

Also,
Incoming :shitstorm:




cant argue with that.


I guess im ready for the shitstorm. it has aleady begun


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: King Klick] * 3
    #21863530 -

OP, you are a retard no matter what you say. Don't worry about that kid.

:datass:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Patlal]
    #21863538 -

Patlal said:
OP, you are a retard no matter what you say. Don't worry about that kid.

:datass:




never said I was worried about his thoughts of me. I don't care what people think of me or my views...besides my family.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 4
    #21863563 -

Then why are you asking us if he's right or not?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #21863567 -

Oh, to troll...of course. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: 1234go] * 2
    #21863569 -

I'm sick of hearing about the gays. Let them marry, let them adopt and let's move on as a fucking society.

I don't see the issue, they're taking in a child that would otherwise not have a home. AND they're helping overpopulation. Two birds, one stone.


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #21863572 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
If I was a kid and my parents were gay...ID BE PISSED.



Really? Why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: 1234go]
    #21863577 -

1234go said:
Then why are you asking us if he's right or not?




because I am curious to see you guys opinion on whether or not gays should be able to adopt.

thought that was obvious...


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21863611 -

I certainly have no problem with it. My foster sister and her partner adopted two little boys a long time ago and they're now fine young men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 2
    #21863622 -

In this case, yeah you are retarded..and close minded to boot. Sorry.

Straight parents fail at an epic level, all the time.
My parents are straight, I have a world of issues AND i'm bisexual...so straight parents failed at a "normal" kid here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: 1234go] * 3
    #21863664 -

All people are capable of being shitty parents.

Just look what two God fearing white upper middle-class straight people did on the job of raising you.


Race , sexually orientation or religious beliefs don't make you a qualified parent or unqualified for that matter.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21863708 -

There are plenty of single parents raising kids, kids in broken homes, abusive households etc. This all occurs with straight parents and has nothing to do with being gay.

Your parents are probably straight and apparently, they raised a hateful, judgmental and intolerant person.  See?  even straight parents can raise awful people.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Some kid on facebook just called me retarded...is he right? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21863747 -

arent you like 21 and live with your parents?


and you have a kid of your own too or something?


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Edited by trippinballs420 (06/27/15 10:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,451 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,922 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* preppy kids?
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 4,247 29 09/25/04 09:15 PM
by PuZuZu
* Stupid vs. Retarded
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,686 20 07/08/05 01:16 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* kids are punks now adays, listen to this audio
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,374 43 07/02/05 09:34 AM
by Phychotron
* Dosed my slightly retarded cousin last night...
( 1 2 3 all )
PaulAtreides 3,059 45 03/08/12 07:59 AM
by shroomie_glen

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
13,829 topic views. 1 members, 138 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.