Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21855691 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
zappaisgod said:
Fucking weirdos.




If you think sticking drugs in ur ass to get high is weird...you should see what I do with sharp objects for fun...


:wink:



Actually it wasn't the asshole thing I thought was particularly weird.  (Except for hot peppers and the general assertion that Asante is a weirdo)  It is the choice of drugs.  What's wrong with 'shrooms people?  They will send you anywhere you wanna go and they are easy to make for yourself.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21855704 -

I prefer acid myself


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21855706 -

There's nothing wrong with mushrooms.
They just aren't the only drug.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Zombi3]
    #21855716 -

They won't make you lose your fucking toes no matter how many you eat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21855718 -

OhMrJohnson said:
I prefer acid myself



After yesterday I think I do too, although I said mxe was my favorite :lol:

Itd had been 2 years since my last lsd so that probally played into why I said it,

But its a lot more clearheaded, magical
And sobering,  LSD I do alot less than mxe
Idk when my next lsd trip will be but,  I frankly don't care


I still got some MDMA
Idk when ima try it,
Next weekend at the earliest, but I don't know
It doesn't feel right to try it,
Being lonely in my life at the current moment


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21855854 -

zappaisgod said:
They won't make you lose your fucking toes no matter how many you eat.



lemme extract  psilocin  and inject it into your toes 4 times a day every day :ifyoucanawe:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21855881 -

zappaisgod said:
They won't make you lose your fucking toes no matter how many you eat.



Neither would LSD.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: SunnyD]
    #21856390 -

That's true as well

Salomon said:
zappaisgod said:
They won't make you lose your fucking toes no matter how many you eat.



lemme extract  psilocin  and inject it into your toes 4 times a day every day :ifyoucanawe:



Let me hit yours over and over again with a hammer and we'll talk.  This is as stupid as what he did.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21856495 -

zappaisgod said:
That's true as well

Salomon said:
zappaisgod said:
They won't make you lose your fucking toes no matter how many you eat.



lemme extract  psilocin  and inject it into your toes 4 times a day every day :ifyoucanawe:



Let me hit yours over and over again with a hammer and we'll talk.  This is as stupid as what he did.




honestly i was just trying to bust yer  balls ,

you're probably never going to ever see a  victim of limb amputation from shrooms, where as you are literally seeing it happen with an RC right now.

he recognizes it as abuse and a mistake blames himself and not the chemical, which is the appropriate response. but i can easily see why you and other people would be wary of RC's.



for reasons like this specifically


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21856511 -

I don't do drugs anymore.
Can I interest you in abstinence?


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Salomon]
    #21856518 -

They are just too easy to grow and they are as fucking awesome as anyone could want.  You can have a fun little dose or you can have an unconscious fucking holy shit dose.  Have done both.  Let me assure you that you can get get as totally bent as you want on 'shrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Zombi3]
    #21856522 -

Zombi3 said:
I don't do drugs anymore.
Can I interest you in abstinence?



No.  Want some 'shrooms?   



I keed, I keed


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Zombi3]
    #21856549 -

Zombi3 said:
I don't do drugs anymore.
Can I interest you in abstinence?




didn't you just make a thread about getting your medical cannabis license?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Adolin]
    #21856598 -

Weed doesn't count.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Zombi3]
    #21856618 -

Zombi3 said:
Weed doesn't count.



not trying to be a dick, i agree you'd be better off with weed than opiates.

but calling yourself abstinent? no. thats not even close to abstinence.
if that were the case, i would also consider people taking perscribed opiates, benzos, or amphetamines abstinent.

at least with perscriptions for drugs like that, there is a regimented dose. you only get so many per month, and if you abuse them and run out? well fuck you, youre pretty much screwed

with marijuana, you just smoke however much you want/can afford. weed is a drug and it definately counts lol

Edited by Adolin (06/25/15 06:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Adolin]
    #21856689 -

I was mostly joking when I made the abstinent comment.

I still have a stash of LSD put away for the future lol

I'm on a long but likely temporary break from the classics.
Will remain abstinent from research chemicals foreverz.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Zombi3]
    #21856751 -

Good thinking


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21856812 -

I rather abuse mxe than weed

More motivating
euphoric


i am out of weed atm
and my energy level is on the rise



I havent had shrooms in years
Once im able in my OWN house i shall *not* be growing
Love 4hoDMt


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: SunnyD]
    #21856830 -

AddyZomeD said:
I rather abuse mxe than weed



You would rather ABUSE a relatively unstudied and ADDICTIVE research chemical than a natural plant which has decades of research?

Dude that makes zero sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #21856884 -

down the rabbit hole we go....

:mxe:

:bliss:

:wave:


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sweeter Than Wine sox24 643 11 02/24/05 01:50 PM
by sox24
* Coolest thing you did this summer
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gillette 6,718 80 09/07/05 08:59 PM
by notapillow
* Ketamine vs methoxetamine
( 1 2 3 all )
tree1 9,887 46 04/29/11 10:35 PM
by bbl337
* wine ipickPA 2,470 17 02/03/06 01:57 AM
by BLAST_420
* My goal for next summer
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,872 37 07/28/05 04:13 PM
by BetaDelta
* any other red wine fanatics out there?
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 2,758 32 12/03/05 08:05 PM
by rwilber
* Wine
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 1,587 25 10/04/05 11:20 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* What to mix with red wine( Merlot) flowstone 10,019 18 02/08/06 03:30 AM
by RESTLESS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,283 topic views. 2 members, 15 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.