Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Asante]
    #21864672 - 06/27/15 02:55 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #21868606 - 06/28/15 01:31 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Train has entered the station, and I finished writing the trip report on page 1, the OP.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineAdolin
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Asante] * 1
    #21869838 - 06/28/15 06:18 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Guys please, please trust me. I am OK I'm just exalted by what the trip did for me.

calling yourself exalted is supidly arrogant.

you cannot Exalt yourself. by definition. :facepalm:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: Adolin]
    #21871692 - 06/29/15 01:35 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Its not. "A high and powerful level" thats also exalted. Wasnt I high as all fuck and wasnt it as repeatedly stated the high of my life? Thats powerful.

I never said I was jesus in fact I said the contrary. And if you used fucking reading comprehension for a sec you saw that that line you quoted had me saying "The trip exalted me" not "I exalted myself"

Pretty outstanding job you all are doing to try and kill my love trip. Bunch of wet blankets. See? Its working already. Fuck you. If you want a negative cunt admin then go right ahead.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #21871712 - 06/29/15 01:40 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

It's actually kinda crazy. I've never seen such a broad amount of criticism from such a huge portion of our user base directed at you before. From OTD to the pub, old users to new. I think it's mainly because you stickied the thread. That seems to be a consistent theme.

Another consistent theme is concern for your mental health. That's ultimately concern for you, and your wellbeing. I think it's important to keep that in mind. When you're facing that much criticism, it can be easy to see it all as negative and mean, but a huge portion of it is expressing concern for your wellbeing, and hope for your future.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: nooneman]
    #21871730 - 06/29/15 01:49 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Its not crazy at all. I always had to deal with this bullshit and the more I turned the other cheek the harder it got slapped.

I tried to do the right thing and that begets opposition by people who disagree about what the right thing is.

It IS for the most part concern for my wellbeing. Thery want to yin my yang by contradicting my message. But, I am OK. I'm not any more mentally ill that I have ever been.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #21871769 - 06/29/15 02:03 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I'm really sorry that you've always had to deal with bullshit, and I feel bad that you have to deal with it here now. I hope that you're doing okay with all this criticism. I know you're used to it, but that doesn't necessarily make it easier.

I know how much it can suck when you give everything you have in terms of love, acceptance, and friendship, and all you get is shit on in return. That really fucking sucks, and it can put you in a bad place really fast. I know your heart is in the right place, and I'm sorry that people are shitting on that heart.

You can be healthy, and people can still be concerned for your health. One doesn't always undermine the other. For example, I can know that you're doing fine with all this criticism, but still be concerned for you and concerned about how you're feeling, handling it, doing, etc.

The concern that people express for you might come in a package that looks like criticism, but inside it comes from a feeling of love. If people didn't care about you then they wouldn't be concerned about your mental health or your drug use.

I hope you don't let this all get you too down. Remember, (for the most part) the people here love you and care about you.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #21871824 - 06/29/15 02:36 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The concern that people express for you might come in a package that looks like criticism, but inside it comes from a feeling of love.

Its all love yes but its the kind of love that built gas chambers and caused lynchings. Twisted fucked up love, love twisted around to hate. Hate is iunverted love. Still love but, it repels. Inverse good.

Straight up love is saying "hey I love you man, please take it easy on your drugs and how you spread your messenge" many do that. Others discredit me in any way they can, are verbally violent towards me, to poison my message.

I see through it that its twisted love but its what fuels the Great War about to happen. The only I dread. How can a forum of psychedelics users be so cold and hateful while the nature of psychedelics is warm and loving?

We all do what we think is right but dammit man Im so sick of having everything I say and do shot down and straight up lies and slander thrown in the mix. It hurts me so much.

I love this community but these past months its a FUCKING CHORE to do any work for it because I get attacked here anywhere I go. Against my person, ideas I launch are being shot down, whatever reeks of my involvement gets mud flung at. That is no fucking persecutory rectal MXE psychotic delusion, the other admins see this too and are supportive. They are bummed out at whats happening on this site too in their own ways

This is THE worlds greatest magic mushrooms community and a growing number of our membership use it as a public toilet in the asshole way. Piss all over the ground. Smear shit all over the seat and walls. And we staffers get to clean up this mess every day. Maybe one day the admins go FUCK THIS, sell off the servers, pay out all our funds to the mods for having dealt with this crap as volunteers all these years and just go do something else.

If that happens, thank the trolls and the shitposters for fucking up this great site.

Love will tear us apart some day. The Shroomery will become yin and make way for a new yang. I hopew later than sooner because I love this site and the positive people in it. I try to help the negative people but they are a one trick pony, they just step up their negativity. For them the Internet and our site is a way to lash out at the world so they wont lose it in real life.

I love you all but screw all this negativity.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineSunnyD
WiZarD oF LoVe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet earth
    #21871832 - 06/29/15 02:40 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Theres been alot of negative Nancy's here it seems lately

but some are just stating there concerns
Your insane in a amazing way

No hate here :smile:

--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: SunnyD]
    #21871958 - 06/29/15 04:48 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Universe works in mysterious ways. Thank you.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #21871978 - 06/29/15 05:06 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno, I don't like MXE so much on its own, but when I trip to it say adding some lsd to it it is like this 3d equalizer of digital pixelated  myst, and like this cutting edge visualization tech, it's like break dancers beat boxing to the backwards static hum of the big bang,  it's like watching limitless and the matrix in binary code and  undsetstanding them, drug really shows its face on acid for me :lol:

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #21871982 - 06/29/15 05:10 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I took MXE on the tail end of Mescaline this summer solstice.

BLEW MY MIND.

They mix very well.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblemustangbob3
Mad Myrmecologist
I'm a teapot

#21872012 - 06/29/15 05:27 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

:whathesaid:

:skol:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: mustangbob3]
    #21872021 - 06/29/15 05:35 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I considermyself UNsane.

There is great sanity in me but at times it comes out in a very unusual manner. Rich in metaphors, zany, blazing with fire.

Don't worry.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #21872026 - 06/29/15 05:39 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Me too actually, I took a low dose of mescaline which was more of a body buzz and empatheogen and the mxe brought out the more astral qualities... I also vaped a low dose of DMT which obliterated my identity, momentarily lost track of what humanity was or that I was one.  That kind of triggered a danger alarm in my mind and I was humbled and humored by the fact that I was just a man sitting in room vaping a chemical, at which point I was free to leave my mind/personality and play in those higher realms.  Was a really cool trip, alll three chemicals go well in moderation imho.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Methoxetamine -- Last of the Summer Wine [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #21872155 - 06/29/15 06:56 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I'd agree with that sentiment.  This entire past month I've had SO much bullcrap to deal with.  Realized I was an alcoholic, found out my adopted sister is a literal whore, nearly lost the love of my life.  I decided to lend my own spiritual intensions to this morphogenic field we call :mxe:

It took my lover and I to this realm of indescribable understanding and love where I was able to hash out so much bullcrap from my childhood to now.  With :nitrous: in hand I'll be hard pressed to forget what it was like being consciousness without a body is.  It seemed as if my enitire being was injected into this orange glowing field as I melted into the golden chords of Bach's 5th symphony in C minor.

Whether or not you'd call that "God" or "Universe" I'm not going to even try and poke at.  One thing is sure; this experience seemed to give me hope.  Hope for the future.  Hope for the present.  Hope for anyone struggling in this life, because let's face it we're here.  We EXIST!  Here to fuck, fight, steal, and forgive.  We exist!

Fear not Asante.  For every ney-sayer there are those who hear the message behind your words and they aren't unheard.  It takes balls to put down what you've written here regaurdless of whether or not its "right" doesn't matter.  The intension however does. 

Victor Wooten - Classical Thump / Amazing Grace - Impro HQ

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract