Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: propensity]
    #21699061 -

I thought the video would be okay because I watched a lot of the submissions and they were kinda boring. Just people talking about themselves, talking about age and stats and being a warrior and army ranger and shit.

Also, the video is supposed to be only 60 seconds long. So I can't add much more. But if you give me a good scenario I will totally act it out and find a way to fit it in there.

It's tricky, because I don't want to be typecast into a certain role. If it's too ridiculous I won't want to play that role. So give me some ideas and suggestions, how should I dress, how should I act, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: 28064212]
    #21699074 -

28064212 said:
Crystal I have 1,000 twitter followers and my dad has over 5,000.

We'll both send out your video



Thank you very much! I think I've already given you 5 mushrooms from a long time ago but I'll make sure to double check when I get home tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G]
    #21699094 -

Crystal G said:
28064212 said:
Crystal I have 1,000 twitter followers and my dad has over 5,000.

We'll both send out your videos



Thank you very much! I think I've already given you 5 mushrooms from a long time ago but I'll make sure to double check when I get home tonight.




All good my friend! We actually have talked and txted a few times if I remember, but you always seem annoyed with me when I call. :lol:
I understand you have a life though, but give me a txt or call sometime if u ever need a person to talk with.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: 28064212]
    #21699142 -

I wasn't annoyed. I was actually withdrawing one time you called. :lol: which is probably why I was such a bitch that day hahahaa. Sry about that btw. Hahaha

Edited by Crystal G (05/19/15 05:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G] * 3
    #21699159 -

At least slap "Push it to the Limit" over the video you already have.

Not hair metal but muscle music, certainly.

WALK ALONG THE RAZORS EDGE!



--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: propensity]
    #21699192 -

I didn't add music because I didn't wanna put copyrighted music in the video. Come to think of it my nutrishop logo on my shirt might be too much, but at least that can be blurred out.

Also, is "push it to the limit" some kind of WWE catch phrase or something? I haven't watched it since I was in high school so I was just wondering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: propensity] * 3
    #21699194 -

Prop has never been righter about anything.  Your video is good, but it would be better with 30 seconds of you destroying stuff like this:
:fuckthisshit:


Do you have any furniture or walls you can break through?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: teamkiller]
    #21699203 -

teamkiller said:
Prop has never been righter about anything.  Your video is good, but it would be better with 30 seconds of you destroying stuff like this:
:fuckthisshit:


Do you have any furniture or walls you can break through?



Note to self: make door made of cardboard box. :lol:

There are already three walls in my room that have been kicked in with holes in them, I guess I could make a bigger hole and just cover it up with posters. :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: teamkiller]
    #21699215 -

If you don't get in you could make some specialty porn instead. Wrestling action but its also a porno, oh yea I see the cash coming in already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #21699304 -

Yeah, if you get a cheap shit table from goodwill or something and had it rigged to be easier to break or something that would make them happy I think.

Or have a friend come in at the last 10 seconds of the video bitching at you and slam her head through the table.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: 28064212]
    #21699308 -

28064212 said:
Crystal I have 1,000 twitter followers and my dad has over 5,000.

We'll both send out your video



:lol:
I'm trying to picture how you'd bring this up to your dad

"Hey dad, check out this chick from the Shroomery who want's to be pro WWE, will you send her video out to the 5,000 people who pretend to be your friend for her?"


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G]
    #21699337 -

Crystal G said:
I didn't add music because I didn't wanna put copyrighted music in the video. Come to think of it my nutrishop logo on my shirt might be too much, but at least that can be blurred out.

Also, is "push it to the limit" some kind of WWE catch phrase or something? I haven't watched it since I was in high school so I was just wondering.



Naw its just like the go to song for any sort of workout montage.


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G]
    #21699345 -

Crystal G said:
I wasn't annoyed. I was actually withdrawing one time you called. :lol: which is probably why I was such a bitch that day hahahaa. Sry about that btw. Hahaha



All good :hug:

I understand,
I still think your a legend


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #21699429 -

SirShroomsAlott said:
Patlal has some good advice, would definitely recommend adding some extra stuff to your video.



Maybe actually telling us why you wanna be the next WWE susperstar, since you opened the video with that phrase.

And some face close ups.  The WWE chicks are as hot as they are in shape.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: badchad]
    #21699484 -

The reason I started out that way is because on the w3bsite, they said you should talk about how much you love WWE.

I don't wanna show face close ups, I think that might disqualify me. :lol: plus I feel a lot better making my identity more obscure in an audition video.

So I can't smash up a door. Not without getting in trouble lol. But maybe I can beat up a loaf of bread or something really funny. Like take a big stick of french bread, melt hard with it, and tear it to shreds with my teeth while screaming "THIS LOAF OF BREAD IS GOING TO GET IT!!!!!" :lmfao2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G]
    #21699495 -

Crystal G said:
So somebody said that WWE was having casting calls and accepting video submissions looking for new talent. They strongly suggested that I should apply, especially with my body.

At first I thought the idea was super hilarious--the thought of ME being a fucking WWE wrestler. :lol: But then I realized that if you win, the prize is $250,000!!!! So I was like, "FUCK, I really SHOULD send in a video!!!!" So I did. :lolsy:

The thing is, I don't have a Twitter account, and I need your guys' help to get my video out there. I don't want to post this on Facebook, because I don't want a bunch of people I know IRL knowing that I submitted a video to WWE.

Check back here because the video should be posted in a couple of days. Click the "video" section here in a couple of days, my video should be online: https://www.wwetoughenough.com/thank-you

In the meantime, those of you with a Twitter account, please share this video on your Twitter page, and use the hashtag #ToughEnough  , I would really appreciate it if you did that and will give you 5 shrooms for doing so. I chose the moniker "Skyler" because I've always liked that name on a woman.

be



You have to use drugs to be in the WWE.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Shiithead]
    #21699517 -

Shiithead said:
You have to use drugs to be in the WWE.



I will bootybump every steroid on earth and inject tren straight into my veins for half a million bucks. :lol:

Man, do you realize how long I could be a crackhead for? With that kinda money, I could be a full-blown crackhead for FIVE WHOLE YEARS!!!!! :lol::dawerp: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Patlal]
    #21699646 -

Patlal said:
Add more showmanship in that video.

The WWE is looking for actors and distinc personality. It's a show after all. Physical fitness is just one criteria. You have to act out something. Make a scene as if you're feuding with somebody. You gotta show that you have the personality needed to be a wrestler, not just the muscle

EDIT: Also maybe add a little wrestling in there :shrug:



Man, if she only got one of her PCP induced psychotic breaks on tape :crankey:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: koods]
    #21699661 -

koods said:
Man, if she only got one of her PCP induced psychotic breaks on tape :crankey:



Yeah, that's exactly what the World Wrestling Federation needs. To see more of this :lol:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I Submitted a Video To WWE To Become a Wrestler and Need Your Help [Re: Crystal G]
    #21699952 -

You mentioned maybe adding a scenario, although I agree a minute is way to short, you might not be able to unless you made a 2nd video to show your dedication :p

Maybe something like, giving a cheating boyfriend a 'special move' one you make up yourself, followed by a submission and him screaming like a lil bitch haha.


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* WWE at 1A.M. - raccoon style ToTheSummit 541 1 04/16/07 09:51 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* so i went to a crystal-meth anonymous meeting tonight....
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,908 20 12/15/04 01:45 AM
by wrestler_az
* Armin van Buuren and DJ Remy live video broadcast right now.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,280 30 06/11/05 03:23 AM
by Signo
* who here watches wwe?
( 1 2 all )
Cellzaa 1,868 32 08/04/15 08:18 PM
by Janky Tits
* Anyone know why the WWE/WWF is popular?
( 1 2 all )
CaptainAhab 1,744 27 10/31/10 07:41 AM
by badchad
* WWE CM Punk's promo Best In The World 803 5 06/28/11 01:29 AM
by SprewellSleeve
* President Obama at WWE's Pay-Per-View last night. *DELETED* Best In The World 1,363 15 06/19/11 11:08 PM
by Best In The World
* WWE vs ECW llamabox 599 10 06/08/06 09:50 AM
by Lexapro

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,382 topic views. 1 members, 2 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.