Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21662608 -

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
Unlikely that anyone here has been to Echostage but if you are familiar with the venue/club do you think the folks at Echostage in DC would care if my ID was expired?



They probably won't notice the expiration date. That's a lot of extra work.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21662623 -

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
Unlikely that anyone here has been to Echostage but if you are familiar with the venue/club do you think the folks at Echostage in DC would care if my ID was expired?



I've been there. Show up when there is a line and they will be looking at the year you were born and nothing else


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21662639 -

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
In MD they have to ship out an MVA permit via mail. Its fucking idiotic. We are like the richest state in the country and we are so cheap that they don't even want to print out your fucking new ID right there for you?

The MVA is so fucking inconvenient and incompetent.



Is this a new policy? They have always handed me the new license within 20 minutes of taking the picture.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: koods]
    #21662720 -

Jus bribe the guy if he gives u shit n you really wanna see the show. Or try to some how borrow someone who kinda looks the same as you's id. Or sneak in somehow. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #21662752 -

Is your ID clipped on the corner, or just expired?

In Minnesota for example, when you renew your license, they clip the corner off your old one, so it'd be impossible not to notice it's expired. If not, I'd imagine that most bars, and even venues, if they're packed, are just going to look at birthday and the picture IF even that.

In Minnesota there's HUGE red letters on the picture that say UNDER 21 if you're under. So over there they probably just look at the picture alone hahah.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21670814 -

If the ID checker doesn't let me in I'll just hire darknet goons to go to his house and rape his wife and break his knee caps with a bat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21670823 -

orrr like any of the things I jus said. Borrow the id from practically anyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21670824 -

What are you going to see at echostage?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: koods]
    #21670835 -

Its clearly at least 18+ dont even tell me its all ages :facepalm: dewd ull get in easy ur not gettin no drink band or whatever obv.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #21670841 -

Echostage is 18+ idk some shows may be 21+


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: koods]
    #21670853 -

I jus reread the op he says its 18+ Idk the place but id bet its prob not gonna care about the expired license at the door but if he was tryin go in 21+ and drink id say prob use on of the option i suggested or get creative.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #21670924 -

I'm seeing Showtek w/MakJ, Candyland. Its an 18+ show. All Club Glow EDM show events are 18+ at echo. The only one event from Glow that isn't is Moonrise Festival. The only shows that are all ages at Echo are rock shows or whatever weird indie artists gets lucky enough to play. The shows are all ages because nobody goes to those weird ass shows. People go to Echo to see EDM and rave not see some indie band. If you want to see indie bands or whatever 930 Club is not too far away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits] * 1
    #21671070 -

yo 9:30 clubs def where its at son. But yeh I doubt youll have trouble getting in have fun at your glow party!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #21671118 -

Eh 930 club is ok. They have almost no good shows right now. The last good show they had was Kap Slap or Flosstradamus. The best set they have had so far was Porter Robinson. Other then that 930 club is kind of shitty. I don't go there often mostly because so many kids and its the go to place for a lot of annoying little cunts who can't get into Echo. There is cunts at Echostage too but I think I'd prefer being around 18+ cunts over 13-17 year old cunts and cunts I know from my high school who aren't old enough to go to Echo so they make their moves to 930 club instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21671315 -

Quote:
[I don't go there often mostly because so many kids and its the go to place for a lot of annoying little cunts who can't get into Echo.



Keep us updated as to whether you are an annoying little cunt or not :cookiemonster:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: koods]
    #21671322 -

If all else fails just give the bouncer a beej


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: koods]
    #21671405 -

koods said:
Quote:
[I don't go there often mostly because so many kids and its the go to place for a lot of annoying little cunts who can't get into Echo.



Keep us updated as to whether you are an annoying little cunt or not :cookiemonster:



Well I'm not a female nor do I wear a Tutu nor am I 16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21671512 -

dewd you should def be hitting the 9:30 club 2moro for billy n the kids preparty :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Will they let me into a Nightclub with an expired permit? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #21671563 -

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
koods said:
Quote:
[I don't go there often mostly because so many kids and its the go to place for a lot of annoying little cunts who can't get into Echo.



Keep us updated as to whether you are an annoying little cunt or not :cookiemonster:



Well I'm not a female nor do I wear a Tutu nor am I 16



Wait, why wouldn't you want to go there?

A club full of 16 year olds with daddy issues sounds like the best place to get your dick sucked in a bathroom stall.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Driver's license will expire soon..
( 1 2 3 all )
ProoN 1,673 41 02/26/13 01:32 PM
by Deadkndys420
* International Travel Question... Need A Passport for overseas? KillerPicklez 449 2 07/19/12 08:52 AM
by KillerPicklez
* I just ate expired mayo. Am I going to be okay?
( 1 2 all )
ganjasmuggler 3,226 21 05/05/14 06:29 PM
by XTCentral
* Missed my flight - Passport Problems - Need a New one FAST Locus 427 5 11/05/09 05:25 PM
by Locus
* can't find my passport, ANNOYED -_- divadrea 485 5 01/22/10 04:15 PM
by divadrea
* where is the cheapest place to get a passport??? agoutihead 1,417 15 11/28/05 09:06 AM
by badchad
* Dept of Homeland Security requires INTERNAL passports for US Citizens Colbadol 2,366 15 03/02/07 03:38 PM
by coda
* Passport chinadoll 806 7 08/04/05 11:46 PM
by DolphinLady

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,436 topic views. 0 members, 185 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.