Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: SoupSandwich]
    #21642423 -



--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #21642431 -



Metal as fuck
:hairmetal:  :rockon:  :rockman:  :kingrock:


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642434 -



--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: ModestMouse]
    #21642517 -

Don't know if it's been put up yet but here! METAL

Also does it have to be metal or can it be a divergent of metal or harder rock?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Achillita]
    #21642519 -

Achillita said:
Don't know if it's been put up yet but here!

Also does it have to be metal or can it be a divergent of metal or harder rock?



Didn't someone put that in your thread about your 1000th post?

I've been breaking all the rules of this thread so I couldn't tell you. I posted a banjo cover of Slayer - Raining blood. That's slightly metal?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642527 -

Psychonautica said:
Achillita said:
Don't know if it's been put up yet but here!

Also does it have to be metal or can it be a divergent of metal or harder rock?



Didn't someone put that in your thread about your 1000th post?

I've been breaking all the rules of this thread so I couldn't tell you. I posted a banjo cover of Slayer - Raining blood. That's slightly metal?



Yes they did :lol: I had another one I wanted to put up, but I decided this one was cool enough. :laugh: And yes banjo metal is metal enough. I actually watched the whole thing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Achillita]
    #21642530 -

It's strangely pleasant to listen to though ahaha.

Better than most covers on youtube.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642541 -

The rap video in the opening post fucking sucks.

When I think rap I think Tupac, Biggie, Dre, 50 etc.
Not this new trash these fools are coming out with these days

Edited by DOBAS (05/06/15 01:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: DOBAS]
    #21642564 -

Well here's  great rap that'll get ya going. He's one of my favorite artists.

Promise you won't be disappointed.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: SoupSandwich]
    #21642576 -

SoupSandwich said:
'REAL' RAP:

Brand Nubians ~ All For One




finally, someone...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21642579 -

You guys wouldn't know real rap if It beat you with a stick.




--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642591 -

Psychonautica said:
You guys wouldn't know real rap if It beat you with a stick.






God damnit :rofl:
It should never have been posted, but I was gonna post it right after someone posted another metal song.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Achillita]
    #21642603 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Achillita]
    #21642607 -

Achillita said:
God damnit :rofl:
It should never have been posted, but I was gonna post it right after someone posted another metal song.



You know this kid is actually a real rapper?



He's not bad, either.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642615 -

Psychonautica said:
Achillita said:
God damnit :rofl:
It should never have been posted, but I was gonna post it right after someone posted another metal song.



You know this kid is actually a real rapper?



He's not bad, either.



Holy fucking shit. That guy is a pretty damn good rapper. He is a great lyricist. I never understood if he was joking or being serious in his videos. He was smart and put something people would spread. It's a faster shot to fame than actual talent. But this guy could definately pulled it off.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Achillita]
    #21642623 -

Achillita said:
Holy fucking shit. That guy is a pretty damn good rapper. He is a great lyricist. I never understood if he was joking or being serious in his videos. He was smart and put something people would spread. It's a faster shot to fame than actual talent. But this guy could definately pulled it off.



Yeah, the whole persona is just a troll, to get his music heard, and it's fucking hilarious. I love the Krispy Kreme / Froggy Fresh videos.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642630 -

it's funny because that troll sounds like alot of new "rap" AKA Soulja Derp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21642647 -

akira_akuma said:
it's funny because that troll sounds like alot of new "rap" AKA Soulja Derp.



Idk what you're talking about froggy fresh kills it man.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21642665 -

no, i mean in that one particular video. in the other you posted he sounded fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: SMACKDOWN: Rap versus Metal. [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21642673 -

akira_akuma said:
no, i mean in that one particular video. in the other you posted he sounded fine.



The baddest? Yeah that's my fucking jam. What's wrong with it man?


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Heavy Metal = Romanticism Conservationist 1,430 18 11/14/07 08:29 PM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Rap fans? Death metal fans? Weird horror fans? PriitK 752 1 08/17/06 01:31 AM
by PriitK
* Gangsta Rap: The New 80's Hair Metal??
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 7,453 38 10/14/07 12:10 PM
by Clean
* Any Metal Heads on these here message boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
john706 4,883 47 10/18/05 05:05 PM
by DestruKtiKon
* Black vs.Death Metal
( 1 2 3 all )
weallsmoke 4,403 55 04/02/08 07:07 PM
by Bridgeburner
* For those who love RAP!
( 1 2 3 all )
sLucky 6,099 51 10/04/06 08:10 AM
by Asante
* My First Rap Song Asclepius 468 15 03/04/18 12:44 AM
by ballsalsa
* Battle Rap (What's Everybody Doing Friday?!?) (The X-Men)
( 1 2 3 all )
Apollyphelion 3,191 40 12/22/08 11:31 AM
by truekimbo2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,466 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.