Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21604948 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
A few years ago in the midst of my heroin addiction, this gay dude wanted me.


He offered to give me 120 dollars and a quarter of sour diesel if he could suck my dick.

So I go over his house, and he was really drunk. you could tell this was all he was doing on his Friday night because he tried making his house look good, he was drinking, he dressed up..etc.


so I sit on his bed and he starts sucking my dingaling. I got the money first, of course.

after 2 minutes or so, he goes outside to get more booze in his car or something because he said his mouth was dry.

He never came back. Im alone in this gay dudes house on a Friday night with my pants down. Rock bottom has officially been achieved.


after waiting for him for like 20 minutes, I started snooping around his house and found his weed. Must have been 30 grams or so. I snatched it and left.

the next day I found out he got arrested because he broke into some guys car and ended up passing out, hammered.


go ahead, judge me.



:bashful:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: 1234go]
    #21605288 -

1234go said:
Probably along the lines of this...







LOOOOOL

Mine is and was
A huge anal fetish


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: SunnyD]
    #21605506 -

Ha.
Yeah if we're talking sexual acts, that's a different story. And I'll pass...:lol:

But as far as being flamboyant and totally cake as hell, dressing up takes the win for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: 1234go]
    #21605515 -

I've never done any gay shit and wouldn't but for some reason I've been hit on by numerous men. A few just straight up asked me to fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21605565 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21605577 -

XLCaps said:
I've never done any gay shit and wouldn't but for some reason I've been hit on by numerous men. A few just straight up asked me to fuck.



because they wanna fuck you, that's why. :lol: how is that so alien, don't you "just wanna fuck" women?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21607482 -

I have nothing against anyone's orientation, the tone of my post was mostly because of how awkward it is. I don't want to be rude and make them feel like shit because it is a compliment, but at the same time I personally find the thought of having sex with another man to be repulsive. :shrug:

I suppose a lot of women would probably feel about the same if some random guy compliments her tits or something. It's like.. uhh 'thanks.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: Sheekle]
    #21607491 -

Sheekle said:
entered this thread



lmfaooooooo shit had me rollin


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #21607512 -

Gayest thing I ever did was fucking a guy....oh wait :uhoh:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21607628 -

XLCaps said:
I've never done any gay shit and wouldn't but for some reason I've been hit on by numerous men. A few just straight up asked me to fuck.



XLCaps once said:
Donsanpedro said:
Everyone should get their dick sucked (if they want it



Hella advice brah

Yeah bro, totally gay over here. Let's put our tips together.




--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: nastynaven]
    #21607637 -

My whole life is a big collection of gayness, often without me even realizing it.




--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Edited by Asante (04/28/15 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: Asante]
    #21607785 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: koods]
    #21607792 -

koods said:
XLCaps said:
I've never done any gay shit and wouldn't but for some reason I've been hit on by numerous men. A few just straight up asked me to fuck.



XLCaps once said:
Donsanpedro said:
Everyone should get their dick sucked (if they want it



Hella advice brah

Yeah bro, totally gay over here. Let's put our tips together.





I never did get around to that. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #21607814 -

You really dove into the gay end of the pool in that thread. I thought for sure we were going to at least get some nudes or something.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: 1234go]
    #21607839 -

1234go said:






Hilarious


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: Shiithead]
    #21607850 -

koods said:
You really dove into the gay end of the pool in that thread. I thought for sure we were going to at least get some nudes or something.



Yeah, that one was a classic.

It took me a minute to find it but this one's definitely a contender.
www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21031216/fpart/1/vc/1

Another good one
www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21030611#21030611

:wonka:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: 1234go]
    #21607923 -

1234go said:




:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: 28064212]
    #21608258 -

After peeing one time I shook it three times.
Oh fuck it,  it was four.. My deepest secret is out.
:outtahere:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: what's the gayest thing you ever did? [Re: billy jowl]
    #21608279 -

I made out with this really tall, good looking older gentlemen.. Looked up and it was a mirror.

"What are you doing sean, getsch yourshelf together man..thisch ischn't who you are.."


Lol I don't want to say my gayest thing.. I've had some regrettable shit in the past

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who are the Gayest shroomerites? How well does your Gaydar work?
( 1 2 all )
Love_spirit 709 28 09/13/17 12:28 AM
by Cindy99
* What's the gayest thing you ever did?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 1,187 70 06/27/18 11:17 AM
by icetech
* Gayest tattoo in the universe
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Liquid_Dimension 12,266 71 01/07/08 03:03 AM
by marz13
* Pub: what's the gayest thought you ever had?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 1,618 52 07/04/11 07:15 PM
by Sophistic Radiance
* Whats the gayest thing you've ever seen?
( 1 2 all )
AtticusProphet 3,280 31 05/23/08 02:04 PM
by Tangerines
* What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it?
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 1,489 53 09/10/17 06:29 AM
by Enjoywho
* THE GAYEST GUITAR OF ALL TIME LOL
( 1 2 all )
indica 3,729 39 02/06/08 12:34 AM
by g00ru
* hahahahaa check this out, fucking gayest/funniest video I've ever seen. DistortedEyes 1,460 17 08/12/07 12:20 AM
by VoidOfsPg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,284 topic views. 12 members, 593 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.