Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Asante]
    #24616610 -

I experimented with friends when I was a kid :shrug:. I was a horny virgin, and one of my friends (still one of my best friends today) ended up coming out as gay long after we'd become good friends. Things ended up happening and I befriended a bi guy he was messing around with at the time and things ended up happening there as well. Didn't find either of them attractive, I was just the very definition of desperate virgin :lol:.

Once I started hooking up with girls though, I lost any interest in continuing with my friends. Getting off with someone you don't find physically attractive is about as good as masturbation (with no porn). It's so much better when you actually desire the person.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #24616626 -

I just broke it off with my trans girl. As my father is a huge homophobe and I will never let him see her. It's just easier to not think about what I want. We have all these implications about who and what we should be. She made me happy. She made me laugh and smile. Every time I saw her through all the darkness that is my life I immediately smile and joke tell.

Who cares who fucks who for however much money? I didn't even know this was an issue along with race. Until I started to read about it. Wow. We apparently hate eachother. Want to talk or joke about it? :lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24616647 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24616650 -

EW, you gotta let go man.

All I see in your posts tonight is YOU holding YOURSELF back.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #24616655 -

Not too far from the truth. Thanks friend.

I know i'm better than this. One step at a time.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24616671 -

Always brother. 1 day and 1 step at a time.


--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Asante]
    #24616707 -

One time, a rather large group of women who I was hanging out with dragged me to a gay bar.

I was the boyfriend of one of them, and straight women going out in groups to gay bars is quite common in California, and sometimes some unfortunate boyfriends (such as me) get dragged along.

Actually it was a fine experience, just awkward especially when a couple of guys hit on me at various points. It was very nice of them though, I mean, I think. I feel like it's a compliment to be hit on by a gay man even if you're straight, right? Everyone was super nice though, and very friendly obviously.

Anyway, never again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #24616968 -

Enjoywho said:
I just broke it off with my trans girl. As my father is a huge homophobe and I will never let him see her. It's just easier to not think about what I want. We have all these implications about who and what we should be. She made me happy. She made me laugh and smile. Every time I saw her through all the darkness that is my life I immediately smile and joke tell.

Who cares who fucks who for however much money? I didn't even know this was an issue along with race. Until I started to read about it. Wow. We apparently hate eachother. Want to talk or joke about it? :lol:



If she makes you happy then what does it matter what your dad thinks, isnt that what lifes all about, finding someone who makes up happy?.

Go get that girl back before its to late!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: azzbo]
    #24616978 -

Probably the gayest thing that has ever happened to me is when a random dude who is a mutual friend with a bunch of my Facebook friends added me, and then proceeded to ask if I wanted to hook up.

I politely told him that I don't swing that way and wished him good luck in finding somebody.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: azzbo]
    #24616979 -

..threesome?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24616999 -

Canadian Jesus said:
Probably the gayest thing that has ever happened to me is when a random dude who is a mutual friend with a bunch of my Facebook friends added me, and then proceeded to ask if I wanted to hook up.

I politely told him that I don't swing that way and wished him good luck in finding somebody.



The real Jesus was gay


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: koods]
    #24617307 -

I am a Lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I always have been. And I like it.

Edited by CubesSquared (09/09/17 11:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: koods]
    #24617384 -

koods said:
Canadian Jesus said:
Probably the gayest thing that has ever happened to me is when a random dude who is a mutual friend with a bunch of my Facebook friends added me, and then proceeded to ask if I wanted to hook up.

I politely told him that I don't swing that way and wished him good luck in finding somebody.



The real Jesus was gay



Read the Bible dude. He was celibate. He had a very strong friendship with Mary Magdalene, but it was not sexual. Later Dark Age Christians and possibly his disciples were jealous that Jesus's dearest friend was a woman, so they wrote her into the Bible as a prostitute.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What is your gayest moment, and how do you look back on it? [Re: azzbo] * 1
    #24617497 -

azzbo said:
Enjoywho said:
I just broke it off with my trans girl. As my father is a huge homophobe and I will never let him see her. It's just easier to not think about what I want. We have all these implications about who and what we should be. She made me happy. She made me laugh and smile. Every time I saw her through all the darkness that is my life I immediately smile and joke tell.

Who cares who fucks who for however much money? I didn't even know this was an issue along with race. Until I started to read about it. Wow. We apparently hate eachother. Want to talk or joke about it? :lol:



If she makes you happy then what does it matter what your dad thinks, isnt that what lifes all about, finding someone who makes up happy?.

Go get that girl back before its to late!



Why does anyone care what anyone thinks. You pretty much just told me what my sister said.

I know where she lives. I walk by her house every day. I do want to go say hello.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Getting your tonsils out? alexithymia 2,538 18 02/09/10 11:15 AM
by alexithymia
* Non sexual relationship - Do they exist?
( 1 2 all )
Legend9123 3,539 29 07/01/16 10:42 AM
by Nolan92
* "tonsil stones" JonnyOnTheSpot 1,311 11 12/28/06 06:59 PM
by stoneage
* getting tonsils out, Have a question AsAboveSoBelow 577 2 02/11/08 07:35 PM
by DragonChaser
* tonsil stones NastyDHL 399 0 11/08/09 12:24 PM
by NastyDHL
* Poll: Your sexual excusions!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
FreeLaws1_6 17,713 122 07/23/08 12:26 PM
by Kada
* Removing tonsils and smoking deXtrous 1,206 16 11/05/07 08:00 AM
by johnm214
* Alternative sexuality, drugs, and stigma tomk 1,418 4 11/24/04 07:55 PM
by JCoke

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,489 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.