Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 420!!! [Re: Hobozen]
    #21573400 -

smoking buds and huffing some jenkem!! 




Happy pot day :llamastare:

:thatsinteresting:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420!!! [Re: Wierdc]
    #21573478 -

I'm trying to smoke and take this seizure med because I'm sure with the stress I just went through over something unnecessary, it's gonna be a bad night for me.



My brain already feels like it's jolting or zapping. Its weird feeling.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420!!! [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #21573529 -

:sad:

Sorry to hear that Viva, stress is tough. I have been working on meditating and using breathing exercises to reduce mine but it is a challenge.

Just try to relax and stay positive is all I can say, maybe watch a relaxing movie or something.

I hope your night turns out alright :hug:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420!!! [Re: musiclover420]
    #21573581 -

Puffing in 3 2 1


:bonghit:


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420!!! [Re: musiclover420]
    #21573644 -

My eyes twitch when i close them, so it's definitely going to be a bad night.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 420!!! [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #21573694 -

I have that happen just from being super stoned and twitchy sometimes, or if my eye is irritated by something.

Sorry to hear that though.

:cheers: Atreyu

I was just on that


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Today is the Cannabis Culture's Day of Celebration - Find a 420 Event Near You! Psilocybeingzz 2,634 11 04/20/07 12:57 PM
by Its Pat
* 420 rally vancouver video F1234K 1,258 11 04/24/07 09:43 PM
by Sebastian23
* Vancouver Tasty_Smurf_House 717 6 03/28/08 03:17 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Best place to spend an evening in downtown Vancouver? ToTheSummit 750 5 09/19/05 04:39 PM
by jvosh1
* Is Vancouver a nice place to live? Cubieman420 1,490 12 09/18/05 09:51 PM
by houshroom
* I'm drinking 18 year The Glenlivet Scotch.
( 1 2 all )
starfire_xes 2,983 27 01/06/12 01:36 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* First Night in Vancouver vivid 1,755 12 06/14/03 05:53 PM
by atomikfunksoldier
* Does Vancouvers 'green zone' still exist? zee_werp 863 8 02/26/06 05:57 PM
by browndustin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,318 topic views. 8 members, 41 guests and 313 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.