Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Loc: joisey
have you experienced this?
    #2147993 - 11/30/03 09:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Not sure how much i consumed, as it was in chocolate, but i don't think it could have been THAT much.... i ate it thinking it was a very low dose and would have MINIMUM visuals, just a good time.

Well, i was wrong, it totally kicked my ass, and i wasn't sure what happened... i didn't even think for a moment that it was from the chocolate, i just knew i was tripping HARD.

I wanted to sleep so badly, but i was away from home with a lot of other people, and i don't know who was tripping too, so i didn't know how to act. i was so paranoid that i looked dumb...
when i attempted to sleep, i was laying next to a friend (fast asleep) with my back to him, and i kept feeling his energies... but more than that i kept having images of him... startling ones almost.
Everytime i closed my eyes, it was another world... people who i don't know where there and talking, just general conversation i think, i don't remember what was being said. I do remember i didn't like it, and kept telling myself to keep my eyes open so i didn't see it.
otherwise- my visuals were intense, everything was moving, everything was breathing. lots of fun with that part...
but i'm a lil upset by the images of my friend, and the whole 'other world' when i closed my eyes. i have done mushrooms several times before, usually by myself tho. Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

--------------------
important questions sometimes involve a quest to answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: have you experienced this? [Re: questioning]
    #2148026 - 11/30/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I understand what you mean.

Have you ever heard of closed-eye visuals? Well, they are something that I have just realized that many people are unaware of. When you are tripping, and close your eyes, you really do go into another fantasy world.

Maybe you have some inside feelings about your friend which brought them out during the mushroom trip.

Sounds like a pretty intense trip. Its pretty normal not to be able to sleep while on mushrooms though. I've tried it, and have gotten similar feelings that you described.

Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: angryshroom]
    #2148042 - 11/30/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i haven't really heard about closed-eye visuals. it was disturbing, really really disturbing.

--------------------

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2148114 - 11/30/03 10:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

not its not its amazing. I love seeing patterns form when I close my eyes. Once an awhile I can make my own movies while tripping...Like Ill see a pink rabbit just hopping around.

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2148115 - 11/30/03 10:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Man, I love close eye visuals.....sometimes I keep them closed for a while and totally lose touch with reality when I'm tripping. I just kind of forget I have my eyes close...its almost like I'm dreaming.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Offlinetheprofessional
yep yep yep eyp

Re: have you experienced this? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2148161 - 11/30/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

once i was lookin out of the sunroof in my car and god, the stars were so beautiful. Then i realized that the sunroof wasnt even open and i was looking at pitch black cloth.

amaizing though

Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: ]
    #2148194 - 11/30/03 11:16 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

it wasn't just patterns and geometric visuals, it was an entire other world almost... a bunch of people behind my eyes, talking to me, just about casual stuff, nothing significant that i can recall.

i could see their bodies, and the bar they were sitting at, i could not see myself, it was as if i was there.

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2148204 - 11/30/03 11:20 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, that's happened to me before...like I said, its like a dream almost.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: Harbinger]
    #2148217 - 11/30/03 11:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yes totally! it was as if i closed my eyes and was instantly dreaming, i'm not sure why it disturbed me, i guess because it made me feel 'not normal' at one point i was considering if i should call a psychologist because i thought there was something majorly wrong with me mentally. I also wasn't aware of my trips cause either... i ate the chocolate, figured nothing big would happen, and forgot about it until right before i fell asleep.

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2148233 - 11/30/03 11:35 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If you don't mind me asking... what sort of disturbing thoughts were you having?

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: djd586]
    #2148264 - 11/30/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

it's hard to explain-

at one point, in the beginning of it all, i was in a room with some people, talking, etc... i looked behind me and was surprised at the space behind me, i figured it wasn't there, since i couldn't see it.

when i was laying next to my friend, trying to get to sleep, i felt as if i was seeing his thoughts, his emotions. I don't know if i was, or why i even thought i was, but i did. that disturbed me. it wasnt a normal energy that i feel, i felt as if he was projecting images to me. At one point, my back was to him, and i could see his face, his eyes opened and just stared at me. I turned around, and he was sound asleep. that really disturbed me.

and all of that made me feel crazy. i 'knew' i was tripping, i was able to figure out that it was NOT reality, but being that i couldn't remember taking anything, i wasn't 'sure'. for awhile, i thought maybe i was dosed. Eventually, i retraced the nite, back to that sinking feeling i get after consuming mushrooms, right in my gut, and i recoginzed it from past experiences, and realized that it was the chocolate. I felt much more comfortable after realizing that, and was able to fall asleep.

--------------------

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #2148752 - 12/01/03 07:49 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you were caught off guard. Next time, don't underestimate the power of cheese,...uh I mean chocolate.

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

Loc: no hands land, az
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: soochi]
    #2151041 - 12/01/03 11:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

what your describing sounds a *lot* like the cev's i get when i'm on dxm. it's like watching people you don't know, it's weird. when i mixed shrooms and dxm it was like that too, just a lot stronger. the last time i shroomed, ate 10+ grams of shrooms (whatever *this* looks like to you) and 400mg of dxm. my eyes were closed the whole trip once the dxm kicked in. it was insane, but totally worthwhile.

if you decide you wanna have another trip that might be like your last one, read up on dxm.

--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: ]
    #2151396 - 12/02/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

theprofessional said:
once i was lookin out of the sunroof in my car and god, the stars were so beautiful. Then i realized that the sunroof wasnt even open and i was looking at pitch black cloth.

amaizing though

When I read this, I almost pissed my pants. Friggin' funny as hell. I always wanna' sleep on shrooms, but I can't, thank god. I always enjoy being awake.
I never "felt" any of my friends thoughts or emotions, however, I was never laying in bed with them.
At the expence of sounding ignorant, what are "cev's"?

---------------------
My field got bigger when my standards got lower.
Marty

--------------------
Check out my tunes. You will be better off for it.
www.myspace.com/beatlebangboy

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2151690 - 12/02/03 11:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Closed Eye Visuals.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

Re: have you experienced this? [Re: Kid_Orgo]
    #2152465 - 12/02/03 04:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

one time i was lost in my own head for like an houre after eating some mushrooms(6 grams) and acid(2 hits) and a few blue pi's(really stron mda pills) and i thought i was somewhere i wasent and had experences that dident happen and my friend told me that i collapsed and like past out all most but i was mumbling nonsence.....i dont know if you would call this CEV's but it was crazy, made me feel very uneasy when i got back up off the floor, needless to ssay i was out for a total of like 30 seconds....that was the closest i have ever come to truly bugging out

Edited by Penroc3 (12/02/03 04:51 PM)

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: have you experienced this? [Re: Penroc3]
    #2153637 - 12/02/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

OH!!!!
I get cev's

---------------------
marty

--------------------

Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Re: have you experienced this? [Re: Penroc3]
    #2153639 - 12/02/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

OH!!!!
I get cev's

---------------------
marty

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: have you experienced this? [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2153795 - 12/03/03 12:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

My CEV's are generally 2 or 3 red balls that bounce around behind closed eyelids and make fractals, as I zoom out or in (can't really tell) I also look at a face until it gets imprinted on my retina, then close my eyes and crazy things happen to it. It opens its mouth real wide and screams, etc. CEV's are cool, but I often forget to look for them.

--------------------

Offlinediablovt1125
Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: have you experienced this? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2153846 - 12/03/03 12:41 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Last time I tripped, I was trying to sleep after it was over for the most part. I was listening to Perfect Circle real quietly in the background because with out the music I was hearing voices and whispering coming from different parts of the room (pretty creepy!). But anyway, as the music played and I tried to sleep, I could see myslef falling through layers of conscienness, I could feel myself falling asleep. It was amazing, like descending into some alternate reallity. Then I woke up like six hours later, no dreams when I was asleep, nothing, just the blank template that was my mind. Just thought I'd comment.

--------------------
Know yourself, know your substance, and know your source

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract