Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

loseing touch
    #2136669 - 11/26/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

over the past 2 months i have been throught alot of gut renching/stressfull events such as loseing my gf, my best friend, finding out that my mom has cancer, probation, school, getting over drug addiction(MDMA/MDA, weed(yes weed),and some minor coke use) i havent sleep really in a few nights, i dont like going to sleep any more because when i dream its eather of my gf or my bestfriend and they are usaly thoes dreams that seem very real, and when i wake up it makes me feel like sitting there and crying:sad: it feels like im loseing my mind.. i dont know if it is from lack of sleep, or the stress but its starting to get to me...i feel very alone i have friends and all its just i dont really feel like seeing any of them. i need to get some advice on what to do or something before i lose it 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: loseing touch [Re: Penroc3]
    #2137526 - 11/26/03 11:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Losing your girlfriend? More fish in the sea.

Lost a "best" friend? He'll either come around, or he never was in the first place.

Sorry about your mom bro, my prayers go out to her and your family.

The herb sometimes gets a strong grip on you, gotta shake it, but don't turn all anti-drug, that's what the gov't wants. Minor coke use is nothing. So many people are guilty of it but ashamed to admit it, or won't because it was such tiny amounts.

You're not losing your mind, you just need to regroup. Chill with what friends you do have, no sense losing them too, right? They're there for you.

Probation is teh suxx0rz but what're you gonna do? You have an obstacle. You must overcome it. The fascist bastards think they've got you, but prove them wrong and be proud!

You're not losing your mind. When a lot of bad shit goes down it's hard to cope with it all at once. Take everything a day at a time. If she's gone, she's gone. No more tears over something that isn't there, right? Trust. I'm in the same situation now. I lost the love of my life and I could be sitting here crying my eyes out but it would accomplish nothing but making me sad.

If you wanna get rid of the dreams smoke some weed (if you're on drug testing for probation nix that). Don't drink caffeine at least 3-4 hours before you go to bed, and if you smoke cigarettes, try not to smoke any 90 minutes before you pass out. I find that stimulants increase my capacity to dream and make them more real. A big glass of milk before bed will help, too. No food in your gut. This should solve your dreaming problem. Try it.

Hang in there.

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #2137539 - 11/26/03 11:25 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Go outside. Find a tree. Climb it. When i had finally gotten away from my hellish situation of homelife, i was away at college. Needless to say, my college carreer is a bit off track right now, but there was a tree on campus that had to have been over 300 years old. It was an old, spreading, absolutley majestic white oak. He controlled the area without dominating it, just encompassing his domain. Whenever i'd get near psycho (and i know where you're coming from, its hell) i'd take my clarinet, climb about 35 feet up to the most comfortable spot i could find, and play until i felt better. Nothing written, just play. Something about being in the branchs of another living thing, high above the ground, made me feel as if i had somehow risen above my problems. I still make a pilgrimage there at least once a year. Just go outside, to somewhere that doesnt arouse memories, and breathe. Get to know the place. In my case, it changed my focus, and let me deal with shit when i got overwhelmed. Just a thought.
Stay Frosty.
R.C.
P.S. If ya need to vent or talk or be listened to, aim is meltonma5, yahoo is creidieki2...i'm on quite a bit.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

Re: loseing touch [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #2137649 - 11/26/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Cartoon_Nightmares  : no way am i ever going to turn anti drug :smile: its just i dont want to go to jail for smoking you know, and my esctacy use has almost killed me 3 times... and i am proably going to the movies with a few of my friends tonight !!! and i guess i only have 15 more months of probation, as for the girl friend thing i guess there is nothing i can really do but ride my feeling out and not let them get the best of me(easyer said than done) im sry to hear about your relationship :frown:

Randolph Carter :i think that i will go try that in my back yard minus the insterment i dont think that my nextdoor neighbor would like my muscial creations (haha im not good at playing wind insterments) i know this cool place in town that has a nice water fall that only like 4 other people knwo about and should be very peaceful this time of year!!!

thanks for the advice guys!!

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

#2138799 - 11/26/03 08:18 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

randolph, that was beautiful, lol

shroom for you

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
Re: loseing touch [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #2138951 - 11/26/03 09:40 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well hey, glad to help ya penroc...and to you, senor halfawake, i give thanks for my shrooms. Glad you enjoyed it.
Stay Frosty.
R.C.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2140046 - 11/27/03 10:36 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been having the best time in a while.  It's alright to cry.  Crying actually may make you feel better.  I'm here for you as well if you need someone to talk to.. my msn is lilsecret21@hotmail.com or you can PM me here.  I have other messengers but i'm rarely ever on them.  MSN is the best way to get ahold of me.  Even if it says i'm busy, i may still be there.

My heart goes out to you, your mom and your family.  Things will get better.  I would write more but i'm just on my way out to go to class, but i just wanted to stop by and tell you that you aren't alone and these sad times will pass and you will be back to your old self again.  Just hang in there.  :heartpump: 

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

Re: loseing touch [Re: sykobish]
    #2140772 - 11/27/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

a couple of years ago my girlfriend of three years broke up with me for some other guy. for like 9 months i was in hell, and alone as well. i did have friends and family and everything, but yeah you know what i mean. you should check out the s and p forum if you dont allready, maybe look into all that meditation stuff, and just try to realize that everything is really allright as it is. smoking weed seemed to help for me, but im not gonna suggest you do a lot of that... maybe think about antidepressants. i took effexor xr for a few months, and it seemed to help just enough to let me think through my problems and just go along with my own reasoning, rather than being a victim to my emotions and all that stuff. you arent alone.

peace and love

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag