Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21372683 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
Yeah that is cool, but it's time for something new...  Grateful dead t-shirt so original!  Skeleton with the roses!  Nice! :lol:



i have like 5 dead shirts, and i always get compliments on them, even from people who aren't into the dead.

http://www.hippieshop.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/21498

http://www.hippieshop.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/10384

http://www.hippieshop.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/21073

http://www.rastaempire.com/images/Product/large/1540.jpg
(one of my favorites)

http://www.rastaempire.com/p-1424-jerry-garcia-legalize-it-black-t-shirt-mens.aspx

fucking love that one.  sly pot reference and 3 pictures of jerry gettin stoned? ummm yeah fucking awesome.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21372688 -

have you tried insufflating them?  try 1/4 and see.  lol


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #21372693 -

Sancho the Stoner comes in with links from "Hippie Shop" and "Rasta Empire" to show off his Grateful Dead shirts including pictures of Jerry Garcia getting high

Cognitive Shift is stunned, his world view flipped upside down


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Sheekle]
    #21372700 -

Sheekle said:
Sancho the Stoner comes in with links from "Hippie Shop" and "Rasta Empire" to show off his Grateful Dead shirts including pictures of Jerry Garcia getting high

Cognitive Shift is stunned, his world view flipped upside down



Sheekle makes a useless play-by-play style post about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: California]
    #21372709 -

Getting a compliment on your dead shirt is just like a business man getting complimented on his suit.  I'm not hating there are tons of hippie stuff, but there are also your regulars...  No need to defend yourselves hippies at the end of the day I don't care enough about your clothes.  It doesn't really matter:shrug:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: California] * 1
    #21372712 -

California said:
Sheekle said:
Sancho the Stoner comes in with links from "Hippie Shop" and "Rasta Empire" to show off his Grateful Dead shirts including pictures of Jerry Garcia getting high

Cognitive Shift is stunned, his world view flipped upside down



Sheekle makes a useless play-by-play style post about it.



California comes in with a severe mental breakdown in the form of what could only be considered the single hardest melt the Shroomery has ever seen in over a decade and a half of use by millions of users from around the globe. The crowd silently snickers, trying not to let California hear them, out of the fear that they may further upset the beast within.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Sheekle]
    #21372740 -

Sheekle said:
California said:
Sheekle said:
Sancho the Stoner comes in with links from "Hippie Shop" and "Rasta Empire" to show off his Grateful Dead shirts including pictures of Jerry Garcia getting high

Cognitive Shift is stunned, his world view flipped upside down



Sheekle makes a useless play-by-play style post about it.



California comes in with a severe mental breakdown in the form of what could only be considered the single hardest melt the Shroomery has ever seen in over a decade and a half of use by millions of users from around the globe. The crowd silently snickers, trying not to let California hear them, out of the fear that they may further upset the beast within.



Sheekle exhibits his delusional nature with yet another useless post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: California]
    #21372755 -

:ifyoucanawe:


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: California]
    #21372757 -

Look out guys, I think California heard some of the snickering!

He's........

Gonna............

BLOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!

Gather the women and children, run for your lives!

:runaway:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: sprinkles]
    #21372760 -

Can't we all hold hands without sexual undertones and say nice things to one another?:bandana:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21372765 -

stop looking at my butt


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21372771 -

Due to my irresistably sexy nature I think the idea of California saying anything to me that doesn't include a significaint sexual under-tone to be extremely unrealistic

Especially right now during his extraordinary display of fury


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Sheekle]
    #21372801 -

Sheekle said:
Sancho the Stoner comes in with links from "Hippie Shop" and "Rasta Empire" to show off his Grateful Dead shirts including pictures of Jerry Garcia getting high

Cognitive Shift is stunned, his world view flipped upside down



uhh i wasn't showing off.... the topic of the dead and tie dye shirts were being talked about so i thought i'd share what i have :shrug: it's not like i'm "dude check out all my grateful dead shirts.  i bet i'm more of a deadhead then you."  they're simply tied for 1st for my favorite band, and i also have a bunch if shirts for my other favorite.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: sprinkles]
    #21372806 -

That ass is a teaser can't help it!


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #21372809 -

I wasn't trying to use the term "show off" in that sort of negative context, or intending to offend in any respect. I think Dead shirts are pretty cool myself.

I was just pointing out the humor/irony in the situation at hand because C_S was talking about hippies and their stereotypical/predictable clothes and immediately after Mr. Stoner guy comes in to show the Grateful Dead tie-dye Garcia bud-tokin' shirts he has. (I thought they were pretty decent shirts, BTW)

Not that there's anything wrong with fitting into the stereotype of a hippie, was just pointing out the lolz at hand


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #21372820 -

Is dis D lnc?


Well moved my new queen bed into my room
This is luxury


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: SunnyD]
    #21372825 -



--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Sheekle]
    #21372827 -

You thought that was an extraordinary display of fury?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Sheekle]
    #21372831 -

Sheekle said:
I wasn't trying to use the term "show off" in that sort of negative context, or intending to offend in any respect. I think Dead shirts are pretty cool myself.

I was just pointing out the humor/irony in the situation at hand because C_S was talking about hippies and their stereotypical/predictable clothes and immediately after Mr. Stoner guy comes in to show the Grateful Dead tie-dye Garcia bud-tokin' shirts he has. (I thought they were pretty decent shirts, BTW)

Not that there's anything wrong with fitting into the stereotype of a hippie, was just pointing out the lolz at hand



ha i guess i missed that part! honestly though, i wouldn't really describe myself as a hippie.  i have way to dark a mind :lol: i guess some of my beliefs are kinda hippie-ish, but i'd rather label myself a deadhead or merry prankster :pipesmoke: og "hippie" shit is what's up.  those tie dye shirts and my dreads probably scream hippie though :lol:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fridaynight Hermits [Re: Sheekle]
    #21372837 -

Sheekle said:
Look out guys, I think California heard some of the snickering!

He's........

Gonna............

BLOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!

Gather the women and children, run for your lives!

:runaway:



Hide ya husbands too
cuss
they raping eryboooody out her!


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Turn a retired Incubator into a Hermit Crab House!
( 1 2 all )
daba 4,831 37 05/09/06 08:31 PM
by Pat Bateman, VP
* Procrastinating! How do you cure it?
( 1 2 all )
Supreme Slammage 3,715 39 02/09/10 03:33 PM
by forus
* Procrastination. Good or bad. Discuss...or maybe next time! Razzl3Frazzl3 857 12 09/28/13 11:56 AM
by Magicman69
* so i procrastinated like a mother fucker
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,714 32 10/01/08 01:28 PM
by jazzillion
* how to cure procrastination. spiralingmind 785 13 01/26/10 10:10 PM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* Help naming new hermit crab
( 1 2 3 all )
SixCee 4,359 45 05/14/06 07:12 PM
by alsnow469
* psychomime's procrastinating thread
( 1 2 all )
psychomime 3,002 35 09/08/05 10:57 PM
by soma_victim
* How far does your procrastination take you?
( 1 2 all )
i95fl 2,965 27 01/23/14 11:08 AM
by Maverick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,430 topic views. 8 members, 29 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.