Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need help finding John Lennon songs!
    #2129444 -

I heard some songs on the radio the other day and they were undoubtedly performed by John Lennon (or an extremely gifted impersonator).
The thing is I've never heard these songs before.  They were the best John Lennon songs I've ever heard.  Hard rocking, psychedelic, long, with great lyrics and the signature John Lennon melodies.  Does anyone know about  an overlooked album?  The style sounded like from the early 70's late 60's period.  Kind of wild.  Hard riffs.  Classical influenced --i dunno if that's the right word.  It was midblowing stuff.  I'm surprised I never heard it yet. 
edit:
I think it might be from the album "John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band". I'm researching now....
edit: I'm downloading some now :stoned:

Edited by frogsheath (11/22/03 06:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help finding John Lennon songs! [Re: frogsheath]
    #2129498 -

I'm sure it was that album. It's very cool. I'm downloading the complete album now. I'm listening to "Remember" one of the cuts. Actually, I think I have heard this one. Anybody heard it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need help finding John Lennon songs! [Re: frogsheath]
    #2130172 -

anyboe know which song has a line that goes something like...

"stonned every day of my life"

i think it was on the lennon anthology?


--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* John Cage TheCow 823 7 10/07/03 11:45 PM
by Demiurge
* Most blatant stoner songs
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,286 32 10/19/03 07:57 PM
by abhi
* heres a song I like ~`Tursiops truncatus`~ 1,086 3 11/19/01 03:00 AM
by ~`Tursiops truncatus`~
* a song to listen to while.. deviation13 1,055 6 02/11/02 09:36 PM
by gluke bastid
* most powerful songs for you
( 1 2 3 all )
ichbinkiffer 8,489 54 05/11/05 10:57 AM
by JacquesCousteau
* Any John Frusciante fans? Adamist 710 6 05/17/03 10:23 PM
by thestringphish
* name your favorite song by these bands\artists: Anonymous 837 4 10/14/03 11:13 AM
by rockstafarian
* Favorite Songs Adamist 1,618 7 10/06/02 08:16 PM
by Scary Mary

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
738 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.