Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Interstellar? [Re: LSDylan]
    #21251840 -

TIHKAL on the DIPT entry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: damnnation]
    #21252012 -

interstellar was such a retarded shitty movie

watching it on acid woulda literally made it better cuz then i wouldnt care about the characters and i could have fun watching the cinematography

i dont know why everyone thought it was so great. it was a stupid movie about a man and his daughter. it was a drama with a side of sci fi

hollywood sure knows how to take a great idea and fuck it up

i HATE how all movies these days try to hit every single fucking demographic. like horror movies arent even rated R anymore, theyre all PG13 so kids can go see it too. like your movie sucks but at least kids can see it. there needs to be more R rated movies. its at the point where im more likely to see a movie now cuz its R

in any action movie there has to be a love story so women can watch it too. these movies are too busy whoring themselves out so they can make as much money as possible. its not about making great movies for so many companies. its about making money. and it sucks. interstellar is the perfect example of this. its advertised as a space movie but its really some lame ass drama about the relationship btwn father and daughter. like i want spaaaaaace, who fucking cares about this guy and his kid?


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252014 -

like i never woulda gone to see The Wedding Ringer (with kevin hart) if it wasnt rated R


and btw, go see that movie, its fucking hilarious


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: damnnation]
    #21252015 -

Was super thumbs up in my books and became a perfect classic:peace: I don't know how they could change it in anyway to appease anyone else:yinyang: The movie rocked! Great next level flick.

It was just as good as it gets. Words and thoughts got put on the big screen!!:psychsplit: So cool.:tongue2:

Shorty:cheers:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Shortknight]
    #21252020 -

thats the thing

they tried way too hard to please EVERYONE

people in this world are different. not everyone is going to like every movie and too many companies have forgotten that. they just wanna make movies for everyone bc itll make the most money

interstellar was 3 hours of pure shit


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252024 -

That's the biggest shitpost I've seen in a while.  The movie's plot is basically a shot at our current human dilemma.  Do you realize how overpopulated this motherfucker is going to be?  Or how ridiculous it is that we've all but completely scrapped NASA in the US.  Or that we continue to consistently irradiate and pollute the Eden we've been given?

One of the last bastions to continuing ourselves as a species will be space travel.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252032 -

I liked it. The start made me wonder... but then I felt the ball got rolling and I really enjoyed it. I haven't seen of any movie like that, that has had a plateau quite like that ever before.:psychsplit:

Shorty:yinyang:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21252035 -

TheGreenArrow said:
That's the biggest shitpost I've seen in a while.  The movie's plot is basically a shot at our current human dilemma.  Do you realize how overpopulated this motherfucker is going to be?  Or how ridiculous it is that we've all but completely scrapped NASA in the US.  Or that we continue to consistently irradiate and pollute the Eden we've been given?

One of the last bastions to continuing ourselves as a species will be space travel.




thats not what the movie was about tho :shrug:

it was a story about a man and his daughter and how their relationship evolved

this coulda been a great sci fi movie but it wasnt a sci fi movie. it was a drama

they used sci fi as a cheap way to get men to watch this movie. you could EASiLY take the same story and make a great fucking movie. but hollywood is so concerned with hitting every demographic now and therefore had to make this gay story about a man and his kid. who fucking cares about that shit? this movie was advertised as a space movie. not some stupid fucking drama bullshit


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252051 -

Christopher Nolan makes dramatic movies.  Even his comic book movies are over the top dramas. If you don't like his films, that's fine, but I wouldn't fault all of "Hollywood" for his style. 

I like them. I d/l'ed interstellar the other night but haven't finished it yet. Tough to get out to the theater with a newborn.  But I like the set up for it so far.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252052 -

I thought interstellar was pretty good. Bassfreak having characters people can relate to is important in any genre of film and I thought the filmmaker did a good job for this flick. You are right though some films do get carried away trying to please everyone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #21252066 -

i just thought it coulda been a great movie but stupid bullshit got in the way


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252072 -

Do you like any films Nolan made?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Gilgamesh18] * 1
    #21252080 -

Okay, for all the people saying it's mind blowing. Can you please explain why? I mean that as a serious question because I really don't understand it. It was a good movie, sure, but it has been hyped up far more than the average movie that gets hype. Literally almost anyone who has anything to say about it says it's amazing, and I just really don't understand how. It's not like the plot was some revolutionary game changer. The conditions we face from over crowding and causality loops have been covered plenty of times before. Elysium and Looper come to mind instantly. Is it just the combination of the two concepts? Because neither really garnered the attention that Interstellar has.

I just don't get the hype, I honestly don't.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21252083 -

Burke Dennings said:
Do you like any films Nolan made?



what movies has he made?

i dont really pay attention to directors


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252084 -

Bassfreak said:
Burke Dennings said:
Do you like any films Nolan made?



what movies has he made?

i dont really pay attention to directors



Three latest Batman movies.

Also Inception. You can IMDB Christopher Nolan and see the rest.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (02/10/15 07:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21252088 -

ok i looked it up. i liked inception, the batman movies (3rd one sucked tho), memento was good, man of steel was alright

out of that list tho, interstellar was def the shittiest one imo (out of the ones ive seen)


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21252103 -

Film is becoming our culture's myths or legends.  I honestly thought this film was a decent way to introduce some of those "transhumanist" themes to the public. I dug it alot.  It was an interesting portrayal of alot of physics. 

Plus I really thought the love story is absolutely necessary to have a flick. :youseethisshit:  If not why would ol' boy even give a fuck about trying to get back or save anybody?


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21252118 -

Shroomslip said:
Okay, for all the people saying it's mind blowing. Can you please explain why? I mean that as a serious question because I really don't understand it. It was a good movie, sure, but it has been hyped up far more than the average movie that gets hype. Literally almost anyone who has anything to say about it says it's amazing, and I just really don't understand how. It's not like the plot was some revolutionary game changer. The conditions we face from over crowding and causality loops have been covered plenty of times before. Elysium and Looper come to mind instantly. Is it just the combination of the two concepts? Because neither really garnered the attention that Interstellar has.

I just don't get the hype, I honestly don't.



I dont know, its something you just have to see for yourself:shrug:
Maybe itl set in, maybe it wont.


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Shortknight]
    #21252129 -

I've already seen it.. I didn't really see anything that warrants the reaction it has gotten. Honestly, even gravity was a better movie. No real plot but it kept me on the edge of my seat. Interstellar did not.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Interstellar? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21252133 -

Shroomslip said:
I've already seen it.. I didn't really see anything that warrants the reaction it has gotten. Honestly, even gravity was a better movie. No real plot but it kept me on the edge of my seat. Interstellar did not.



Really you liked gravity more than interstellar?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my brother suckerpunched me n dislocated my jaw
( 1 2 3 all )
Endure 4,240 59 11/27/13 06:13 PM
by Rose
* Do you like Adam Sandler?
( 1 2 all )
Achillita 2,380 26 09/23/15 09:21 AM
by Sheekle
* This novemeber, adam sandlers shits in your eyes, ears and mouth
( 1 2 3 all )
nice1 5,536 40 06/11/11 01:38 PM
by The Ecstatic
* Suckerpunch
( 1 2 3 all )
JesusGoneRogue 3,348 40 04/05/11 07:55 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Interstellar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Bridgeburner 5,518 87 11/30/14 07:37 PM
by MorphinTime
* Adam Sandler has starred in the best movies
( 1 2 all )
shekelstein 2,149 25 09/06/16 11:06 PM
by zZZz
* NEW ADAM SANDLER MOVIE!
( 1 2 all )
Shortknight 1,943 24 10/28/15 06:01 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Adam Sandler is an Illuminatus blewmeanie 1,169 13 08/29/09 11:32 AM
by koppie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,230 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.