Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
datura vs dramamine
    #21242017 -

are these two drugs different in any way intensity wise?


--------------------
Somebody asked yesterday "why does the sun rise and why does the sun set? How did it all start and how does it all end? Where are we headed and why does it get dark?" I think the sun simply rises just for us, the darkness comes so it can be morning again, nobody knows which way we're going, and life eternally begins anew the moment that it ends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: datura vs dramamine [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #21242142 -

...are you seriously considering doing either?

:underage:


--------------------
My name is Mud

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: datura vs dramamine [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #21242153 -

i can tell you that they are similar in that they are both shitty. might as well drink some cough syrup instead.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: datura vs dramamine [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #21242204 -

DXM is more fun.

Datura is much much darker, and has more of a spiritual side.

Dramamine is just detached, nonsensical deliriums. :shrug:
Feels like there's no spirit behind the substance that is guiding your consciousness.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: datura vs dramamine [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21242225 -

Datura is VERY much like a dramamine overdose, intense hallucinations, but it is all very unpleasent, much like being poisoned, these compounds are delieriants not psychedelics, and have never been much fun in my oppinion. Its funny that you bring that up though because in middle school I tried a dramamine overdose, and the next year I tried datura tea, and I thought the experiances were quite similar, as in "ghost-cigarettes", talking to people who were not there, not being able to piss, etc....I would not recomend it, but I don't blame you if you try these things at least once out of curiosity, I did, and I suffered through it, learned a lesson and wont do it again, hopefully you don't have to learn the way I did, but its your choice.

-EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: datura vs dramamine [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #21242232 -

Acaterpillar said:
DXM is more fun.

Datura is much much darker, and has more of a spiritual side.

Dramamine is just detached, nonsensical deliriums. :shrug:
Feels like there's no spirit behind the substance that is guiding your consciousness.



Actually I do agree about the nature of datura being far more spiritual though, on my datura trip I lived out talking with dead reletives and old friends, it was unbelievable....

But again its not an experiance I would ever repeat.

-EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: datura vs dramamine [Re: sincerelylexo]
    #21242254 -

They both fucking suck. Datura is MUCH MUCH MUCH more intense and tends to be darker, but it can be spiritual as well. It is not a toy.
Dramamine is just fucking delusional nonsense


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sitting datura freaks....?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Corrie 5,046 94 10/05/09 03:18 PM
by Envix
* Datura Stramonium bad idea?
( 1 2 all )
pressurekill 1,880 34 08/31/09 09:57 PM
by Tranquil Toad
* A good Datura experience (some guys trip report)
( 1 2 all )
cybrbeast 4,473 22 01/09/04 11:33 AM
by cybrbeast
* Ambien vs. Dramamine highc 2,327 11 04/16/08 12:32 AM
by deCypher
* I just picked some datura seeds
( 1 2 3 all )
Entropymancer 3,449 51 09/29/09 12:50 AM
by The_Ghost
* !!Louisiana Fucks Us; possession of amanitas, morning glory seeds, salvia, datura.. possibly illegal
( 1 2 3 all )
C20H25N3O 6,809 40 11/15/09 01:01 AM
by Cannabischarlie
* Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and want to pixy stick it. Do I pixy stick it? PyroBurns 2,453 14 05/31/09 11:47 AM
by deCypher
* Reovering Deleted Inromation after ayahsauca/datura daze soulcircus 534 3 06/06/08 03:39 PM
by g00ru

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
598 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.