Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and want to pixy stick it. Do I pixy stick it?
    #10423725 -

I'm about 30 minutes in. A friend of mine and I are going to walk around in about an hour.

What do you recommend?

I'm almost contemplating dipping my finger in my mescaline citrate and doing a pixy sitck thing.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Edited by PyroBurns (05/30/09 05:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10423754 -

Is it night time where you are?  The darkness + datura always makes for interesting times.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: deCypher]
    #10423780 -

Yeah it's 3. Definitely not the time for time dilation!! :lol:


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10423885 -

do I pixy stick it?


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10423890 -

Are you talking about snorting your mescaline powder?  If so, I have no idea if that's effective.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: deCypher]
    #10423898 -

no no

lick finger and dip


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10423925 -

are you talking about plugging it with a pixy stick?  don't you need a friend to blow on the other end of it?


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10423926 -

okay we dipped twice. Probably an additional 100mg I think.

Of course being a clumsy dumbass I spilled some power all over my shirt like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

edit no you freak I mean lick finger and dip it in powder. I'm not sure if it's pixy stick that's the candy you do that with or what.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Edited by PyroBurns (05/30/09 05:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10424190 -

and how is it going?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: fee]
    #10425453 -

pretty nice. Good good trip but don't know what to do now.

I've been up for 31 hours now and am thinking about just trying to make it for another 9.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10426216 -

btw I love that white fluffy extract so much. It's just so... pure. Really really good. Very amphetamine like with greatly increased mentality with the psychedelic clarity and none of the amphetamine jumble of thoughts.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and want to pixy stick it. Do I pixy stick it? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10427549 -

wow what a wonderful way to end the trip.

So I basically passed out for a few hours and woke up in a heavily sedated datura slightly psychedelic trance hangover thing. Had to go shopping and found out the sole method of reasonably getting there was for some reason delayed for multiple hours. Instead of getting pissed I just decided to trudge on through across town on foot and happened to notice that the streets were lined with thousands of children in "waiting for a parade" mode which was very appropriate considering my friend and I discussed in detail the similarities to tripping and childhood earlier. It would have been absolutely excellent if we were there tripping because all around the street were scattered the finest sticks of chalk in the land. Neon, glow in the dark, normal, pastel. and miles of road to freely color on in the middle of the city. Not only that strobing mini football rockets were being thrown around and plastic flashing clear insects of some kind.

Then I met with some wicked annoying yuppies and went shopping. Assholes.

Then I came back and found that all the children were replaced with raging homosexuals and was massaged by this chubby Mexican asking if I wanted company. Very very strange moment. The V neck t shirts were out in full swing until the line of people became yuppies again, these ones offering all kinds of wonderful munchies that I unfortunately couldn't eat. After the yuppies I ended up in the formation of a large squad of police officers playing trumpets full blast less than one foot away from my head.


What a completely unreal feeling that whole experience was. I love the almost guarantee that when I'm feeling a little weird that I'm going to be thrown into the middle of a goddamn circus going at full speed seemingly cropping up from the concrete itself.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and want to pixy stick it. Do I pixy stick it? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10427819 -

fuck imagine if you hallucinated the whole thing?


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and am starting to feel it! [Re: PyroBurns]
    #10427829 -

PyroBurns said:
okay we dipped twice. Probably an additional 100mg I think.

Of course being a clumsy dumbass I spilled some power all over my shirt like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

edit no you freak I mean lick finger and dip it in powder. I'm not sure if it's pixy stick that's the candy you do that with or what.



Fun Dip.
n00b :crankey:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ate a block of mescaline iso tar, 2 datura seeds, and want to pixy stick it. Do I pixy stick it? [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10429298 -

PyroBurns said:
Then I came back and found that all the children were replaced with raging homosexuals and was massaged by this chubby Mexican asking if I wanted company. Very very strange moment.



novumorganum said:
fuck imagine if you hallucinated the whole thing?



:lol:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Damn...Mescaline
( 1 2 all )
Crotalus 4,011 26 07/01/03 09:26 PM
by chinadoll
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* ISO friend...maybe more... SoDak_Stranger 763 7 07/23/04 03:58 PM
by gdman
* What if we're at the brink of doing a scientific experiment that blows up the world?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,350 28 03/02/18 05:59 PM
by Stonehenge
* All out riot at OTD! Mojo_Risin 1,098 10 01/24/03 04:03 PM
by Papaver
* Comedy at Club 54 Phluck 954 3 11/02/02 10:21 AM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,453 topic views. 2 members, 50 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.