Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Amazing Jazz Fusion Group (Dimension) [Re: starfire_xes]
    #21223341 -

Waaaay ahead of you man!  Got it on 180gram vinyl.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amazing Jazz Fusion Group (Dimension) [Re: Habadashery]
    #21223472 -

Habadashery said:
Love David Bowie.
But whats with the slap at music with no lyrics lol.... haha



Here. This ain't a song either>




It is a little bit jazzy though. :stoned:
I have no problem at all with instrumental music, but, if it has no lyrics it ain't no kind of fuckin song, is it? Look it up.


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amazing Jazz Fusion Group (Dimension) [Re: Habadashery]
    #21223612 -

Well I googled paramount oregon and portland came up so I assumed that :lol:

Also yeah I was going to ask wtf is up with the hate of instrumentals too.

As for the lack of bass... Well how much of them have you listened to? Because I actually have been listening to them much of today and they have plenty of really funky bass work. Since Dimension is a trio mainly, guitar keys and sax, I am sure they have different bass players play on their albums. So it makes sense most of it would just have simple drums and bass and focus on the trio.

Here is a video of them live, it gets intense real quick:



--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amazing Jazz Fusion Group (Dimension) [Re: musiclover420]
    #21223640 -

Also, gong is some weird shit :lol: Them and their gnome outfits


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amazing Jazz Fusion Group (Dimension) [Re: Habadashery]
    #21223731 -

Habadashery said:
Waaaay ahead of you man!  Got it on 180gram vinyl.




I had it on vinyl in 77....  :smirk:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Amazing Jazz Fusion Group (Dimension) [Re: starfire_xes]
    #21224342 -

I was -10 years old in 77 :P


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* jazz
( 1 2 all )
highoman 4,383 25 05/24/03 11:43 PM
by monoamine
* Jazz Metal?
( 1 2 all )
lid 1,389 20 10/20/05 11:49 AM
by Harbinger
* Holy fuck, that guy's fast on his guitar
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Snape 11,082 116 07/04/05 11:12 AM
by HeavyToilet
* Best jazz album ever...
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 3,669 28 11/30/06 05:10 PM
by gema
* The Holy Modal Rounders - "The STP Song" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,344 1 08/09/05 10:17 PM
by Learyfan
* The Gillette "Fusion"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,589 30 03/27/06 05:49 PM
by backspace1111111
* Holy Modal Rounders - "Hesitation Blues" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,725 6 08/08/05 08:45 PM
by creamrocks
* Medeski, Martin and Wood- HOLY SHIT!!!
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 4,076 30 08/02/04 05:01 PM
by DOUCHEBALL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,344 topic views. 7 members, 199 guests and 380 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.