Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
-EMC-
    #21119029 -

Goooooood morning everybody!!!

We'll this is my last day of work before the season ends and they send us home.
It's gonna be a busy day too. We got some inspectors on board to renew our chemical transport certificate.
They want us to do some tank washing just to see if our procedure is on par with the standard.
Thats all well and good but today it's -15c here in Halifax, Nova-Scotia!
I wont go into details but it involves lost of water passing through steel pipes!
Line draining and blowing...!

On the bright side, in a day i'll be home.
Gonna start a batch of EQs, sleep till noon and smoke weed all day!

Im in good spirits and oprah rich!!!

I wish you all a wonderful day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Gotlib]
    #21119055 -

Goodmorning.
Holy hell -15 where you are
Stay warm chap.


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21119072 -

send you home? oprah rich? sounds good! what do you do just curious now


--------------------
god bless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Gotlib]
    #21119155 -

Wish I had this feeling right now
I overslept this morning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Xena]
    #21119156 -

Gooooooood Mornin shroomery! :derfase:

Waking up and getting the vaporizer going.  Listening to Daft Punk, gettin ready for work. 

Daft Punk - Giorgio by Moroder (Random Access Memories)


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Xena]
    #21119229 -

Tanker ships.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Gotlib]
    #21119325 -

Am I awake?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Gotlib]
    #21119339 -

Halifax?

I wish I had some fresh Atlantic salmon steaks right now.


--------------------
Spore prints or it didn't happen.           Consolidate is a fancy word for: "If you touch it some more any time soon you'll kill it all."                              Great Scorpions Song
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Dilsnique]
    #21119340 -

Do any of us ever truly awaken? :strokebeard:...


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21119440 -

Not me. I've been in a sweaty fevered haze since Friday. I'm still sick as I was day 1 with no reprieve. I'm concerned. My mother is a doctor so I did all ten thousand motherly and doctorly things for pneumonia/flu. I haven't been this concerned for my well being since I almost died. I think I'm going back to the hospital today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Adden]
    #21119445 -

Five plus days since a cigarette.

:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Adden]
    #21119449 -

Dys said:
Not me. I've been in a sweaty fevered haze since Friday. I'm still sick as I was day 1 with no reprieve. I'm concerned. My mother is a doctor so I did all ten thousand motherly and doctorly things for pneumonia/flu. I haven't been this concerned for my well being since I almost died. I think I'm going back to the hospital today.




Yeah, my main squeeze has been pretty sick for the last 2 weeks.  She finally got some meds and is slowly recovering.  Currently transmitting healing vibes your way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Dilsnique]
    #21119471 -

:hug:

Sorry to hear and thanks for vibes.

Two weeks? This isn't even half over?

Doctor said a third of our city has either cold, flu, pneumo virus/bacteria or influenza. That's 1200 people in a relatively small area. Jeepers. I couldn't even find Mucinex or cough drops and had to go cabinet digging. I'm on an inhaler but I can only use it 3 times a day.

Work is going to be pissed that I call out next week but oh well at least there's Diablo 3 and Destiny to play.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Adden]
    #21119593 -

Dys said:
Five plus days since a cigarette.

:kingcrankey:



:highfive:

Keep it up man fuck those shitty shitsticks

Anyway I'm just chillin with some coffee and the vape


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: -EMC- [Re: Gotlib]
    #21119757 -

Nice. :murray:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* GooDmorNing PumpJackTeX 720 16 07/26/09 05:59 AM
by PumpJackTeX
* Halifax Nova-Scotia Gotlib 476 4 06/01/12 03:56 PM
by Irishdrunk
* Mothers Against Noise
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,244 50 12/30/05 10:44 PM
by Konnrade
* Is anyone here's father or mother a medical doctor?
( 1 2 all )
FreakQlibrium 3,026 30 01/05/07 12:31 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* Mothers day HELLA_TIGHT 867 10 05/15/06 02:16 AM
by Herbus
* I smoked out with my mother-in-law this weekend (the good one) MOTH 758 6 10/10/04 09:57 PM
by MoneyAddyct
* Making your Mother Cry...
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,601 24 03/17/06 10:24 PM
by Stonerguy
* HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 1,493 22 05/08/05 08:52 PM
by yarrak

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
580 topic views. 4 members, 9 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.