Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . .
    #21075071 -

I bust mad rhymes like I bust mad nutz, I shoot them everywhere, esp at chicks with big butts. Comon guise join me, im not a prick, just say something original, and I'll be like, THATS SICK!

:awethumb:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: buest]
    #21075085 -

i stroke my cock like its 1894, slap my balls till they're red and sore,  i sit on thorn bushes and blood from my ass does pour, DONT LOOK ME IN THE EYES YOU FILTHY WHORE


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Salomon]
    #21075107 -

EXCELLENT SAL! That's what I'm talkin bout, without a doubt, your shit is tight, except it pours out your asshole, and let's not talk about the sores.

Man, I'm bored tonight, I'm just trying to turn on a light, and give people a chance to have a good time, with a small rhyme.

But most people are scared, I know, it takes a lot to bear it if it fails, kind of like jail for your soul, but at least you had a goal. That's why I don't give a fuck, I just say whatever, sometimes it ok, sometimes its clever.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Salomon]
    #21075112 -

I can't rhyme worth shit and I don't like rap, my name is Don Hoot you got that. I take your girl out for a ride in my six fo, she be hoppin on my dick yelling gimme some mo. I'm a skinny little white boy from the south, that didn't stop me from cummin in her mouth. Y'all posers laugh at my shitty rap but keep in mind I think its all crap. Fuck I'm gay and so is this I don't know why I wasted my Time on this shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: DonHoot]
    #21075118 -

nice bro, thanks for that! That was literally better then 99% of rap music!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: buest]
    #21075120 -

Little mac and cheese bites, make me get in mad fights.
Scratch you in your tail pipe, notice you don't eat right.
Little jonsey gets all mad wit his money,
while hes stirring up a pot... honey... honey.
So get out your buns, the bees are callin,
lay down a slather, lick your knees up honey,
bzzz bzzz bzzz its the bees n' money


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: DonHoot]
    #21075123 -

I whip out my balls and call your dad, get over here punk and sucks on this nad. I ain't no gay but I fucked your brother, only because he reminded my of your mother. At first I thought this was dumb then realized I am wrong, let's keep this going back and forth like ping pong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: DonHoot]
    #21075131 -

haha, good times my friends, I knew you'd get it, just like I got the clap, cause you know I like to hit it. Shit it and spit it, yeah, I'll keep going, not for money or fame, but because I'm never slowing. I just want the world to shine, and I'm not just talking about mine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: buest]
    #21075139 -

Anyways, I'm out for the night, just wanted to give one last shout out to all the people who responded, you rock!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: buest]
    #21075146 -

Peace and love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: DonHoot]
    #21075909 -

The names DV, I'm 'round the block. Giving love to the strange, mind bombin like Irock.
If the vibes not spreadin, not quite heavy yet. I'm about to fuck yo mind, ya soul, andya body, that you can bet.
The groove is runnin, the brain is spun. Ya bodys twitchin, an its just begun.

What you thought to be real, before your eyes.
Its 'bout to fade, its your demise...
Realize.
THIS.
THAT.
Its all for fun. Is just a game
NOW STAND THE FUCK UP AND GET DOWN MAYNE

*drops mic*


--------------------


Edited by Distorted Vision (01/07/15 11:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision] * 1
    #21080634 -

*tenderly picks up mic*

homie you're tellin me to stand the fuck up, talking to me like i'm below you nigga what the fuck? oh now you sayin' get down homes, i'm like dude is you playin'? cause i'm like, standing up now and I wanna sit down, you told me to get up, but now you're messin around? dude now if i sit that means i gave up and you win, i can't have that happen yo I'll find the strength within; nah bro, already standing and I'mma stay that way. YOU get the fuck down, and don't call me "mayne"

*throws mic at the wall*


--------------------
i'm quiet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: alteredmindstates]
    #21080666 -

I poop out -Goooolllldddd- for all the cold bitches,

that smell like fishes clinging to my britches trying to find a way to my riches.




Get  rich  quick  and rise up in the game, bitches be raining everyday - got to get flood insurance

for the place.


Yall  know  how  i  get down everyday - damn now what can you say? bout to put yall in the grave - an have my
bitches bury you by the bay.


 


Edited by Atreyu (01/07/15 03:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Atreyu]
    #21080682 -

SKittly skat hit that and that
my rhymes flow like water never ending and groovin
drops panties like nigga made a pizza


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: alteredmindstates]
    #21081353 -

alteredmindstates said:
*tenderly picks up mic*

homie you're tellin me to stand the fuck up, talking to me like i'm below you nigga what the fuck? oh now you sayin' get down homes, i'm like dude is you playin'? cause i'm like, standing up now and I wanna sit down, you told me to get up, but now you're messin around? dude now if i sit that means i gave up and you win, i can't have that happen yo I'll find the strength within; nah bro, already standing and I'mma stay that way. YOU get the fuck down, and don't call me "mayne"

*throws mic at the wall*



*pulls out another mic out of my pocket*

What is that I see? A bird? A plane? Nah just a downs kid screamin DE DE DEE!
You look like a lil fairy boy, like a flower in bloom. S'prised that you even figured out how to escape the womb.
You're really something. Acting big, like you're raisin the bar.
Strength within? Pussy, you struggle with the lid of a jar.

Get down as in dance fool, who you mockin? Just look the fuck away and start walkin.:doggystyle:

*Shoves mic up my ass*


--------------------


Edited by Distorted Vision (01/07/15 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21081573 -

My throbbing dick needs a slobbing quick, before I go to the mall and start robbing boyfriends chicks. I pull out my magic dick, I mean the magic stick, and throw out a hex so complex that Stephen Hawking can't solve the shit. And by Hex I mean load, not some little chode, but an 8 inch monster.. prepping to explode! :rocketcrotch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Magicman69]
    #21081587 -

Lol.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21081626 -

that was actually pretty awesome lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall]
    #21081688 -

that was actually pretty awesome...lawl...but step aside reveal the writing on the wall...i got 2 redheads and 4 non blondes on my balls, and im jus like "whats goin on" these bitches givin me head on the front lawn. while im sippin on margaritas and *yawn* fuck I suck at this stupid shit i quit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: In this thread, we bust MaD RhyMes Yo, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. . . [Re: berdinwall]
    #21081714 -

:lol: Thanks bro


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bob Dylan Lyrics Thread... Hooty 1,937 11 02/19/05 02:38 PM
by Hooty
* A couple random rhymes DNKYD 514 2 03/27/05 02:07 AM
by blissedout
* First actual bust... browndustin 806 5 07/11/04 03:51 AM
by Le_Canard
* Yo-yo filthysock 1,218 9 04/22/04 08:07 AM
by Krishna
* yo yo yo Anthrax 991 7 11/21/04 11:46 AM
by Anthrax
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 02:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* Rhyme 2Experimental 514 6 04/11/04 12:23 AM
by sakura
* yo yo yo
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,111 25 08/28/04 05:30 PM
by Adom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,291 topic views. 1 members, 286 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.