Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #20874979 -

Mush4Brains said:
Bestiality is natural.  Off to go fuck some goats.


Love how all the penguins are just standing around, watching.  I guess voyeurism is natural as well.  Bout to go peep through windows.



:lolwut:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: imachavel]
    #20875015 -

Oh I think watching video of it for entertainment is pretty fucked up. But nature is nature, and rape is sadly part of nature, along with all manner of nasty shit. The inter-species aspect here is unusual, but just doesn't seem like something to get worked up about, as a few people seem to be doing.


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: Ezuma]
    #20875138 -

If you go all the way to the bottom of the page there's a thread from 08 about this happening.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Edited by lowbrow (11/22/14 06:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: Ezuma]
    #20875386 -

Yeah, but at least people can go to rape trauma therapy and what not. That penguin is scarred for life and there is nothing ANYONE can do about


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: imachavel]
    #20875765 -

There's a lot of benefits to being a human in a stable, wealthy society. One is apparently, avoiding seal rape


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: Ezuma]
    #20876205 -

Forget sharks, I'm scared of seals now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: BlackWidow]
    #20876387 -

BlackWidow said:
Forget sharks, I'm scared of seals now.



I'm still terrified of sharks.


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Seals now raping penguins [Re: mpd]
    #20876580 -

mpd said:
Now I know how fat dudes fuck.



best comment ever


--------------------
:lsdabc: :feelsgoodman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Penguin's Road Trip mntlfngrs 701 3 11/22/03 07:46 AM
by Ripple
* WTF???? Friend arrested for rape?
( 1 2 3 all )
trendalM 6,917 50 04/11/06 11:59 AM
by Shroomism
* Do you want a penguin!
( 1 2 all )
mjw0 4,186 37 10/17/05 09:17 AM
by Androctonus
* Penguin Dream
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 2,697 25 10/01/05 06:02 PM
by OzzyOz
* Gay penguin goes straight RandalFlagg 487 0 09/29/05 12:24 AM
by RandalFlagg
* Abusive Penguin or Ugly Monkey? SouthPArk 847 4 10/23/05 06:49 PM
by thegatewaydrug
* March of the penguins is on.. cApTaInCrAp 649 3 12/23/06 05:59 PM
by LloydChristmas
* Penguin Gatherings
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,241 24 07/24/05 02:38 AM
by pshawny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,389 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.