Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: kakashi68]
    #20871262 -

Banning guns would most certainly make committing suicide that much harder lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Shroomism]
    #20871281 -

I was pretty much saying what you're saying, but also covering my ass


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: School shooting on my campus tonight-FSU [Re: Ezuma]
    #20871361 -

A rifle might not be able to get as many people, but you could fire from a long range undetected for quite awhile, and I'd imagine in some crowds of people it would go relatively unnoticed. Not that I'd do it or anything. I'd imagine if I can take down a deer that I could take down a person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Should I transfer to UF or FSU?
( 1 2 all )
Deltron3030 1,916 21 08/08/09 02:30 PM
by subiedude
* fsu party last night cyberthreat 1,171 19 03/14/05 10:35 AM
by MushroomFriend
* Mugged and Stabbed Tonight.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
License_to_Chill 4,902 74 12/23/05 12:33 AM
by Fluxburn
* The dangers of shooting heroin
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 10,160 37 06/26/05 11:35 PM
by deryl
* I figure I'll share this with the pub; I smoked some Salvia tonight... Twirling 934 3 02/09/05 07:35 PM
by Twirling
* trap shooting nonick 312 0 12/30/05 10:12 PM
by nonick
* Baptist school ousts gay student Hawkeye3 2,330 18 04/08/06 07:40 PM
by daimyo
* LSD tonight (new print pic)
( 1 2 all )
joe666 2,430 35 07/11/05 10:22 AM
by afoaf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,830 topic views. 7 members, 48 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.