Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: eatyualive]
    #20818426 -

Removing the old shroomery cookies fixed it.


--------------------
Is this real

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: LucyLove]
    #20820404 -

I just had the same problem, tried to log in while in the forum index 3X, it didnt work. cleared all cookies, didnt work.

went into this thread, and then tried to log in, and it worked.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: LucyLove]
    #20820984 -

LucyLove said:
Removing the old shroomery cookies fixed it.



not for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #20822546 -

I am having this issue as well - all of a sudden I'll be logged out, and my password doesn't work.  However going directly to a thread makes me logged in again.  Before I knew this I was requesting a new password several times a day.

Starting last night I have been getting a lot of 403 Forbidden errors.    They come and go seemingly randomly.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /forums/postlist.php/Board/7
on this server.</p>
</body></html>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #20823001 -

also if i am logged in and leave the site and come back. it also acts like i am logged out until i click a forum like "mushroom cultivation". then everything looks normal again.


--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE


:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: eatyualive]
    #20827042 -

I was able to login through the shroomery link on the growery but I kept getting the same error.

Do you guys think it might be a phishing attack? I remember the same happening a while back on sr. I changed my password just in case anyways.

Disregard if I'm wrong and don't know what I'm talking about.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: Sham87]
    #20828986 -

DITTO!!! Fix this shit, it's really pissing me off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: Sham87]
    #20829039 -

Sham87 said:
Do you guys think it might be a phishing attack? I remember the same happening a while back on sr. I changed my password just in case anyways.




No, it's a bug.

A phishing attack would redirect you to another website.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #20831301 -

ah ok thanks for clarifying.


--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:




...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...



:feelsgoatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: Sham87]
    #20832787 -

I am having a similar problem from multiple computers, in multiple web browsers, on different ISP's.

When I click on message board from the main site, and I try to log in it takes me back to the same page. But in the toolbar that normally says store/arcade/growery there is shroomery instead. Clicking on that link fixes the problem and I can log in when it says growery instead. I am not having the same issue on the growery.

I usually type in www.shroomery.org or growery when I go to these websites, instead of using it as a favorite or typing /forums/ if that matters. It's not a serious issue, and is easily fixed. Frankly at this point I just check to see if the correct bar is showing when I get here and adjust accordingly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #20838940 -

I think it's a somewhat serious issue, users that have been here for a while know other ways to login besides just using the link in the header, but newer users may not know or may not care enough to look for an alternative method, and brand new users logging in for the first time may just give up and never come back.

I personally dont think it's too much of a hassle, but I think it may lead to less site traffic and less new users sticking around.

Idk, maybe I'm underestimating the average intellect of internet users, but I doubt it.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: PLURAL]
    #20838945 -

mine is finally working. thanks!


--------------------
EAT GETS SHIT DONE


:flame::chief:JOIN THE POW WOW:chief::flame:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: eatyualive]
    #20839395 -

It's still not working for me.


--------------------
PLUR

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: PLURAL]
    #20839459 -

Treant said:
It's still not working for me.



me either...start a post in the pub if you want to show ppl how to log in until it gets fixed....:shrug:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #20839614 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: z_x_x_z] * 1
    #20840019 -

the work around is so easy if you can't figure it out on your own I don't want you to log in. but yea it's still broken

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: wont let me log in from main area... [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #20840748 -

bodhisatta said:
the work around is so easy if you can't figure it out on your own I don't want you to log in. but yea it's still broken



guess thats the new way to get the under 18 ppl out of here....:lmafo:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* stuck between logged in and logged out, weird ZippoZM 1,024 6 09/01/04 12:58 PM
by geokills
* cant login? Psilygirl 1,364 13 05/21/04 05:55 PM
by Psilygirl
* logging in & posting *DELETED* seti 1,135 5 11/12/03 12:58 AM
by Muppet
* A problem with supporter ssl login ZippoZM 796 1 03/23/05 05:23 AM
by Ythan
* auto-login wont work Anonymous 1,121 11 07/19/04 12:40 AM
by Anonymous
* problems with logging in Thoth 764 1 03/23/04 10:02 PM
by Merkin
* Login Issues Fungi_x 642 0 11/21/04 01:34 PM
by Fungi_x
* login in button on the first page of shroomery.org blackout 2,937 12 02/05/03 08:27 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
2,451 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.