| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. Sign In New Account | Forum Index Search Posts Trusted Vendors Highlights Galleries FAQ User List Chat Store Random Growery » |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Western omelet ome et extraterrestrial grey reptilian elohim nefleheim area 51 roswell new mexico. Time, its never worth my time. Moonshine bleeds into my eyea. I stoll sleep on the right side of the white noise. Hi jack frost cousteau crn jesus christ jc jack rush hend4icks emr. Vcu henrico county rva. Jack frost was a pit bull dalmation white with black and brown spots, he was murdered by my parents and he police (and my grandparents?) Why? God.. he was only 6 months old. My and mygirlfriend got him off craigslist. We never neutered him. We were rainbow family on a school bus rv busqing. Aeh, my parents caught my drinking cough syrup and 40 ounces and smoking american spirit rolling tobacco organic in the culdesac me and some minors went swimming in the crweek behind the house, pai pi pie came my black lab bitxh. But jack jesus wouldnt come he was afraid of the water because of bell island rapids scared him elaines cocaine spirits and chronic tried to kill him. Anyway. So my parents find out I didt got wto work that day I was drinking at their mansion, and they caled an ambulace and cops show up and handcuff me and put me in jail, while I was in jail jack jc died, my parets left him in a kennel with no water. My parents hit me, robbed me, mocked me, narced on me im on probation for musrooms now, stabbed me, stole thousands of dollars, took my adderall out of my hotel room and my lexapro and longboard cellphones federal return check out of the mail 1200 $(sister agnes stole It out of the mail at llawanga house assisted living facility, stole it, jolly pond road williamsburg virginia she put her hands on me mocked me, made me take pills, sister mary lucy hrt me too so did jack delk and aaron holmes and peter nakitas and mike and thomas and larry? Aaron treatened to hit me with a baseball bat and stole my laptop. Jack hit me and came in y room, they all suck at llawanga house. Edgehill recovery ceter wichester virginia rehab sucks, so does galax life center galax virinia rehab, willow oaks rehab cartersville bill sucks, mice center bradford pennsylvannia cops and psyhiatrists suck called me schizophrenic and forced haldol down my throat . Oxford house sucks 2 brookfield drive hamptin virginia, and south cameron winchester virginia. Lawrence, adam hudgins chris hudgins, kristen leary, joe, paul parham, clint baker, anotonio butts, brent hauser all suck. They hurt me. Vprj cops ripped my clothes off and drove me up the interstate naked and put me in a green smock dress in the medical pod for 7 days with no phone call, no mattress. The black cop punched me in the eye, they put me in jail for 3 ears. Elaine abused me. Elizabeth bowditch of odu a schooltezher raped me and narced on me for using adderall to my parents who went to my doctor and slandered me and he took he perscription away, dr. Inoescue of williamsburgvirginia csb. Community services board sucks they'll put you on antipsychotics and hurt you. The administrator of hpi hilton plaza alf took me allowance away and accused me of having cough syrup, she lied , so many people are assholes to me. My mom took my spore syriges, killed my pot plants, stole my pot seeds and jigsaw and mtg cards and construction equipment, and sports cards. My parents and grandparets stabbed me and tried to drown me, they found psilocybib musrooms dried about a gram and gave it to the police held me down on the ground, tackled me, tried to kill me, mom turned the musrooms into the police and the judge covicted me of a felony took away myvotig and gun rights, put me in an assisted livig facility for 5 years probation, they make me take risperidol and vistaril and lipitor, the alf is always spraying for bugs bedbugs can't go in our rooms, they are always mopping tyhe floor cat walk on it. They withhold your cigarettes and yell and curse and slam doors and hrt us. Anyway peopkes place williamsbrg day care sucks, life day treatment newpoet news va sucks, huf center sucks? They hit mea nd robbed me and tricked me and killed my dog and put me in jail and rehabs. They slandered me and narced and lied. Called the cops on me, tackled me. Pro music and sound tackled me and knocked me uconscious stole 1020 dollers took me to cort. The acampers at taladega national forest wouldnt give us any lsd and they stole my guitar and helped kill my dog jack. Jack was jesus crist sht he still is jesus hes in heaven I loved him I love him. Racoons killed my cat puff Cocoa. Preacher died my 3 grandfathers died parkinsons and shit, my uncle chubb died. Lucky ran off. They spay and neuter my parents do. They tortured me left welts on my arm, stole my everquest account ulima online account shadowbane accout0nt dark age of camelot account, my parents kicked me out of vcu hsc out of my aoartment, made me fly on airplanes and eat meat and go to school and drive a volvo sedan silver, a mazda teibute suv black 4 door they took the teibute away. Max got hit by a car. Allie made me smoke tobacco. And drink liquor, she let her baby fall off the bed snd hit her head. These bitches are scandalous, ned chance and aaron obrien and john snyder stole from me witched me, jared phillips and kayla and eric powers all robbed me witched me. Ase and adam rva and aldog. All picked on me. They made me smell in bad in highschool and pariatized me ostracized me outkast no friends no soccer team, didnt get laid a couple blow jobs, foot jobs, dances prom. Sold me bunk weed and withheld ecstasy dxm mdma cocaine h speed vicodin dmt psilocybin nitrous oxide. I mean michael thorgoodson dissed me, guido stole money 100 $, jared from yms stole 25 $ and was supposed toget me weed. Robby enrique witched me, snitch, stole bonny emerson. Larry emerson died. Hra sucked, yms sucked, tms sucked, mtvernon elementary sucked, tool sucks, deftones suck. I mean I guess all im saying is im glad to be alive, people are mean they murdered my son he was my son jack jesus christ jc. I meaPeople are mean narc bully witches. What happened to love and peace and jesus, family hippies psychedelic fruitarianism zion new jerusalem eden pets stars caves. I mean theres evil lions and people murder and steal and rape. I guess im lucky? I love love. Love me. I love you. Peace and love and jesus. Stop fighting, I need a gun and a vest and a dog and a mansion and land andgardens and solar panels and an rv, the rainbow family of living light. I mean cops kill people, there is a laser beam spirit heaven in the sunshine, or dream coma coffins for the resurrection cloning robots. Ra. Isa. Sassafras albidium. Exstasy, papavar somniferum, jack daniels, newport shorts! Marbloro red shorts, camel lights, marlboro lights, cognac oj, vodka sxhmirnoff lsd, jeeps obx outer banks corolla dogs craigslist, E to the motherfucking eigth E planetary ascenscion, environment protection agency epa, Learnin to fly 555 ao, Miwphf semajam e, fusslebuck, vatmic fmtats crn, lsa law school army. Judges and cops and lawyers and magistrates and doctors and nurses suck. They shoved a catheter up my penis and choked me and doped me, vegetarianism and the military industrial complex, vegetarianism and the scientific community vatsc, fruit motherships texas arizona transhumanist suns fmtats, canteenradiopublications, oh my god e8 is that me, dxm mirrors garages, cox on demans cable moves 5 $, heiroglyphic dog language white noise love pictures speaking dog, running wild summertime. Elaine threatened Hit me with a hammer, timothy clinton bradshaw hurt me, bloody crackdown the band sucks, eekamouse is gay so is damian marley and lil wayne. Niggers suck? Snoop dogg and dr. Dre and eminem and jayz and birdman and masterp and tenuchi suck. Nicki and rihanna and gabriele anwar suck. Babylon suxks? Electronixs suck!!?? Whatever, carlton and gary and edli suck mimi sucks. Danny brown of richmond virginia carytown the band bloody crackdown threatened to throw me through a window, called me names, elaine marie rush raped me and used me, so did mieke dussledorf and candace nicole miller and elizabeth lisa marie bowditch, the bowditches suck, so does michael shacklesford for pushing psychiatry and pills. The riverside behaviroal doctor that dicked me over. Im just saying carlton berry edli sucks, dwayne wayne greschna debbie etc. My fsmily sucks? A camp suxks? Tramps suck? Grim rva sucks.? Whatever. I forgive them all?.? I hate terrorists the cops are satan but they catch terrorists? They find missing people? They hit you slam you on theground perjure put handcuffs on you too tight, they will laser beam through your head and rape molest you. They will ban you from web forums and hurt your feelings. Mom damaged my laptop left it in the back of her car in the cold, pope white one dissed me, they rape and molest and insult and narc and steal your canteen and threaten you. They kidnap and murder. I mean I love god, I love love, I love peace and fruitarianism and the tropics. I mean I guEss im vegetarian because im using a computer. Noone likes vegetarianism its murder but the trees are murderers in cahoots with lions and wolves and other monsters volcanos meteors vampires. Zion. Terrence mckenna food of the gods, shpongle,, forest for the trees, tegan and sara? The unicorns, the strokes? Oh green world don't desert us now. I am the sun god ra, king of earth, the sun and a christian fruitarian of eden mexico zion new jerusalem. I am a slave and a prisoner forced to take medicine against my will, and I have to live with carnivores and inside of an earthquake meteor supervolcano building. Rest in peace my son jack and grindy my grandfather and cocoa and puff and preacher and bo and uncle chubb, my xousins.cousins x. ..? Pirates! Lol.. shit. Farms. Trfoll. Rvs, festivals music lsd. Clintnobleart.yolasite.com Tussinblonde.jimdo.com www.clintonrossnoble.com Www, bouncingbearbotanicals.com www.shroomery.org/forums Dextroverse.org/forums Nans nook, deoxy, fusionanomaly, facebook, weebly, google+, wordpress.com/post. Youtube.com london grammar - wasting my young years. Hi h420i za005ch zach warren vegetarianism and buudhism are bogus you're a killer, I like fruitarianism and jesus and the tropics. Im half vegetarian part buudhist though. I love you. I love everyone I mentioned here. I even love satan and niggers but not arabs or latinos.. lol.. peace to the u.s. military and bho. Peace to the world. I love you. Peace. Love. Jesus. Buudha. Fruitarianism. Eden. RA. Aten krishna christ gilgamesh enki enlil siddhartha charon chironic ascendat taurus cancer pisces saturn uranus. There are gays that rape and shank.? Wtf. In the prisons! Earthquake building collapse, abombs from japan and arabia. African rape wars rawanda ebola aids. Dead animals. Ayahuasca.com, overgrow.com icq ultima online uo.com everquest telnet ed.wolfpaw.net:9700, abs.undernet, org:6667 #112 #hackphreak 2600 bill gates fedora samsung galaxy tabs 2.0 7 inch just like my weiner lol hehe.. naw im 6 inches and nice girth big head, it looks japanese clone? Akira vampire hunter d, samurai champloo, squidbillies adult swim nickolodeon the middle modern family bounce metv, ghost in the shell stand alone complex scifi cox on demand movies slevin stsnley kubrixk ees wide shut. A clockwork orange, pans labyrinth, nirvana seeds, ralphsters spores 44 pf tek birdman c, scrywolof, littleboyblue, eatingflowers, manivatn, johnathan thizzlethan funkyjunk, bigglesby, ncromastr, tim, magie misty05 danielle, jhs, kwailima, sghrdnjumpsuits, harlodmeeks, fractalibb, sandyclaws, theuniverse, tussininjoepeyote, afaunaimeddaedalus, lordofthehorizons, jeahovahhorakythyah, christopherwallace, cn lw, loverofearth, machination, reflectedlight, nibblynedbits, lobsterdinner, apocepoxy, saturnskiss, halahelu, testaccountbeta, atmaw, dabobbin forapples, tenludar elvenblade the rathe firiona vie luclint brooclint. Hi jayz and lil wayne and beyonce and savannah and allie and rhada and benjamin and cRitter and gorillaz and outxast. Andre 3000, aesop rock, dj shadow, dj tiesto, . I mean, rote anon dinky dabo damien turin odab obad, mieke hi, hi british columbia saskatchawann, hi bermuda india barcelona manhattan hotel elysee 54th street. I hate airplanes?!,?... do I hate cars too?? I mean id rather walk?? To mexico I need a spanish dictionary.Hi lightningfractal dead prez nwa nwo nothing is without order, reslpendentair, yesicandace, k3kay3, katherine dykeman, cn, dm hi gj ap, bn acn, dlgn jcnj mpg edli.com, hi aldog, hi reddog, hi rva and pony pastures and tamera collier. Hi alteredagain and bvcn and poliovaccine, xvall, generalzlingon, torridloveaffair, hellokittysbh, elaine tim mom mrs rickets mrs nard, dave maderas?! Hi dave. Hi hra and va. I am ra, lord of earth, I teleported into the sun and it was love and wet , jayz was there so was mieke dussledorf the snowboarder real estate agent, I seen three doors down hyperspace time diilation, I pulled the sun across the sky and animated a hay bale, crystal armour, security devices fruitarianism jesus, false cape state park hi mrs. Deeley. Hi dave and grey and hra. Hi vcu and shroomery.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Continued from last post, I forgot aout the salvationarmy rehab b3ing crappy.Some soma please im making zombies leftist combo punch satori mortka lambasted the bacon until it was dead, 11:11, 2:17. Hog god dog. Top down beer virginia beech, candace lisa allie brittany savannah mom dad mimi coffees greg and shane debbie and cali, gregg aunt marie pp sp ep np joanne tribull sucks!? Lol fairy rainbow love says yes. Shes a bitch joanne nasty works at edli.com. the other shoutouts are bitches too but not as much as joanne. Hi gary smith you suck cokaine head. Liar.
Shawrty loe. Solusek b, esoteric order de dagon, be cool fool. Ice age apocalypse move to the tropics. Walk there or ride cars greyhounds suck because a guy got his head chopped off on a greyhound. I bought purple star exstasy pill at rva greyhound 10 $. It was an awesome trip I combined it with mansions adderall tobacco psilocybin, tile floors gold mirrors ipod touches. I like fruit, I used to grow psilicybin and salvia divinorum, cactus gardens datura morning glories moonflowers, emancipate yourself from metaln slavery, none but ourself can free our minds, have no fear for atomic energy cause none of them can stop the time, how log shall we kill our profits while we stand aside and look. I saw the wailers at the norva, I used to live by the nanci raygun in rihmond va rva, midlothian charloote nc, mecklenburg county nc, went 4wheeling at corolla mansion herb hotub, went with aaron obrien to obx, corey cutler chris mackenzie adam finch john snyder (asshole) . They spirits jumped me at the salvAtion army rehab niggers..hahahaha wahhahaha muahhahah wahhaha naw im 6, sickzex sixerniner in the loading bay sleeping quarters, my grandfather was navy, annunaki anasazi hopi hijo layendo, sunshine is heaven except the abombs and missiles are coming, need a mothership to escape this solar system. Please build motherships, heaven or purgatori I satori samahi auom, this is a dark heart of a dark art forbidden taboo tatoo. Doodles graffiti adma. Baltimore, masanutten, wintergreen, stanton lsd fosters sex in the pool. I am god? We are god? I am ra or aten, loverofearth when the rhymes fluxtuake sparing the drakes and wrens and falcons. Smarker avatars of love and guns. Perm or extensions, natural magic maic maize labyr blatter.The salvation army and youth challenge just suck they are slave labor. Boulevard virginis beach newport news. This guy was washing his ass and flinging ass soap on me, theres bullies in tsa and youth challenge. They kicked me out of tsa. I ran away. The healing place was sorta cool sorta crappy. Everyrhing is sorta cool sorta crappy but somethings are crappier than other. Listening to lil wayne is crappy.jayz is better than lil wayne jayz is awesome but hes still crsppy maybr. This is your life this is your time. Ra. Peace. Love. Jesus. Fruitarianism eden zion new jerusalem sail boats farms school bus rvs mexico acapulco. Kismets lizards. The sphinx napoleon easy rider tits Telnet arctic.org:3000 I like muds and mmorpgs I had like 10 level 50+ everqUest characters, druids clerics bards enchanters necromancers half elf ranger wood elf, solusek a.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Sleep in epiphany esterwuzan estigez gaert haertifas sumterrNean white stripes strips malls and chocolate factories, schloessingers cat chuck pauloak. Limbo psilicybin. My sins are occuring at paces of strepthroat cozstline clearly remorting. Errant knigjt clasps hands in his minds eye. Pretty tough to think about. Blanket ashes with dogma karma buudha gregorian egregious gregory the monks of constantinople are john constantines nightmare shake snakes. Garden snake eats mice and heidi fleiss crys "smack that pony!" Succor stucco rivers of burning dust what something goes to the bank to buy cheese wedges and bacon. Scaredy pants make em laugh and cry and flatulent.
Snake smoke reminds mr bacon that hes a player in the death games of spatula nonsense. Swit sugar bitter rum liquor, mister quivvits suprised me with gifts from nordstroms. In the mall at short pump i bought an xbox and halo. Spatulas integrity is minor dirge wake suitepee pretty ponys agree that knights are too heavy, im lost keep me, off guard eh. Spakr drzke snd fortunstely I was lopsided and goofy. Smoothe movies in the sandline tanner tsnnet, squirt them niblets out with your toes.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Sordid graces sick nein spulitzer sp3lunking crat diddly ship and shapely countenance mindful of roses and lattices of earth coincidence control office. Nothing is without origin sunset ridges of bojangle mujeros larynxgitis lync and zelda feline hi tussin gh jah im a fazza of butterlery butter larry ferries dairy cows across the ganges for pesos or denari. Marvel at the sharp shooters of babylon for they are the mighty lion of the morning star the root of judah and david. Davis and elkins college west virginia spins star ex pills around in picklous nomenciles spyingly divided christs smile surmising appaeratature. Teepee wigwam longhouse spank drowning mice with cheese floaties. Boots and movies bam, man im a bombshell juggernaut, cause lox of gold tarry not on the banks of the yellow tze, blood omen merry bits. Bomb spanking clits, dunk bung in the gumman nung. Sum of carillo spitaker jibble. Mimbull mims music is my saviour, move drugs if you want to. The groovey decades pass by unnoticed in lox of grandeur and horus is a borderline personality disorser §chizzo ßitch tho thI mobey dicks are money trains from spiritual dragons, matter of fact. Absent abstracts of papers and prides of liones. Smite them haughtily with nightly cares on my back, oh wee ooh woo how do you do? Cold in my toes, carols snitching, maimuna and dave are stealing and donald and dino and miller and gloria. Thieves bruce and linda jim taylor. They're all robbers, bandits, thieves witches liars sinners bUllies punk bitches? Schwester ridges of blumenkrafr blueman groupies e is the color 1. Sum of mummy rum cums in my belly its smelly like saltines sugar cookies wookie japan harrison ford man, nah I need a baal and a hot toddy han solo grows shrooms and dough tastes like blood some of the thuggish monks of shaolin abet tibetan royalty more than a smorgasbord of loyalty. You're drinking beer my muse I hear the bubbles rumbling in your gorgeous minds head. Swest dread and dreadlock alike loki locks doors at night so robbers can't get in, see yore loki y0rou0r rooor0 bomngs gravity bongs shadowbane rogue level 53 beta tester? Clearly better than ezra some playgrounds of tracey chapman sinsamillio smoking buudha clearly kitxhen creaking floorboards so loud, safe auto. Smoke sensimilliah in california or colorado or washington, I have pity for the poor, I want a dog fora pet. I miss jail. Jail is like a space monastery, space school, space camp, buudhist alien temple on an another planet, cocaine, opium, coffee, ill be traying you. Hey dude dudah ha. My dick shines blue and pink ha, ah so cold glances from the understudy suck bubbles out of my tummy, bubliscious bone thugs cuff nutsacks for flatulenxe. Linux red hat mandrake tiny usb cake great. Grow cake and polonize the affidends like a lymrick. God I hate coffee don't I!??.? It comes from the jail store canteen. I like the gideons bibles and books, my uniform jumpsuit orange with pockets, a coffee cup, a spork, a window, a baskEtball court, cots mirrors toilets shelves mattress roll blankets. Imbezzle millions of yen thats ten dollars from union bank heart. I like egglebys auction house. I lost my love I lost my home and now I wished that I was dead. Wutang wedding wodanne, odin man heimdall balder hodur loki hel frieja valyries syrup golden, wulfgar, thor sif, mister rogers spits at little kids with his dixks. Apirit piracy ligers lions, buy it use it fix it, quick rewrite it, zip unzip it surf it scroll it. Television rules the nation, im the richest man in babylon daft punk thievery corporation, jedi mind trixks, immortal tehnique, grateful dead, pink floyd echoes. Buy it use it break it. Brakes elizabeth, the princess of england diana died for drunk drivers. Fuxk alcohol I guess!? I am a fruitarian I need to turn off this computer, but someone says the trees and bugs are evil they are on the side of lions and wolves, the trees and bugs would kill us. I guess the meat supply comes from evil animals that deserve to die? Sheesh it is better to not kill things. Maybe the world is babylon. Im a slave I guess I belong in jail I am happier there. How do I get back in? Smoke pot, cocaine sniffing up drugs all in the nose. Ice cream snow angel sassafras little e italy vatican city pope gregory III the third from palermo on the sierra fran diego . Smank the naples with meat flasks half mast crack rate of high elates monk calligraphy quiet now simmer down the ayahuasca call me a martyr of walla walla eallWalmart calls me, home. Homely nannies war nuns for rum flatscreen laptops, lopsided cauldr balder buudha movie of porn in sense incense rent. Buudha christ bicycle rider flies on alice d, lucidity last list I ever make. The bees are aware. The bees are aware. The bees are aware. Alien trip shift notices atussin, attention sun, I keep waking up and falling into dreams within dreams. Its an illusion 2d peace j÷♡ust cidding. But like your soul will teleport into heaven if you eat fruits. Fruitarianism jesus love and peace. Unicorns golems gargoyles totems tombs tomes grimmiore scroll of elder morrowind, zelda coolhand luke skywalker. Silversun pickups - the pit Peace ♡♥♡♥□■⊙○<>{}[]`~
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
is there ever gonna be enough? metric gold and gunsDerrinjers cat xeljanz strattera blackberry cocaine africa egypt priest dmt phalaris arundicae, ayahuasca yage, psilocybin, bufoteine yopo bulfo alvaris anadernatha calumbrina lions tail dagga leon uris mila 18. Spock crosses off his socks like sluts, cumming on the internet course im a vampire, I had fangs big ones but my parents paid an orthodontist to pull them out, I was a minor. I am sociopathic, I didnt feel anything love for my fangs. Blondes are vampires they reflect the suns pigments frequencies, blacks are the sun god ra, ive teleported into the sun it called me lord of earth, jared called me ra but he said my left eye was the eye of ra, he tricked me. Ra right eye.? Right?! Raetka what eoes ka mean, soul spirit but isnt ka a god too that ferries people to the underworld of osiris? Im taking benadryl, 200mg thats amedium dose erowid.org said, benadryl is diphenhydramine is a sedative it diilates your pupils, makes text look 3d, cotton mouth, makes you think your smoking imaginary cigareetx. It comes from daturae anthistamine cholinergic scopolamine, datura innoxia, datura strammonium, brugmansia . Like ruderalis. Like alice d, lucid list last, lsd timothy leary, albert hoffman, sasha shuglin, ken kennesy, the electric acid test van rv painted, the who, the allman brothers. Raw like cocaine straight from bolivia. Cocaine belongs to the blacks its good for them, jail is fun its a monastery spzce school buudhist space temple. I only been a good nigger for a minute thouGh. Killer bees on the storm. Clinton noble. Peter bailey coming raw style coming to buy grocery from me. I wish I had an e pill, coffee vistsril risperidol liptor coffee tablet, mega trife yo I killed you in a past life. I know you don't remember jack. Jack slugs the sun fairies with opium frewuencies. Homicide is Illegal and death is the penalty. Day0gger cloak rope of hemp cranium danger spainish pirates vzmpires craster laussable bludy buny benas bung beans soup bung bean soup. Permabsnnrd. Permzbsnnrd. Permabanned. Shroomery.org/foruns, dextroverse.org/forums. The nexus of spzce znd time. Enpower your lightning frequencies shithead monastic plsstic credit cards jewlery omega trife nyc manhattan hotel elysee 54the street, bermuda rome anchorage nashville, flagstaff rva obx charleston orlando titusville dallas maryland wintergreen barcelona marseilles vaticsan city, naples palermo agregento, charlotte, midlothian, chincoteague, kiawah island, hilton head svon rodanthe virgina bezch williamsburg richmond virginia commonwealth university, hampden sydney college famrville moonshine dxm budweiser chronic dr. Dre south central crenshaw brooclint luclint. Lickity split im a viczeer a vampire a vampeel, im a vixzen kitten mink. Spank the sink eith yor whee willy winkie, piss in the sink and drink it china, chi. Anything bost to be desensitized to everything. How can this mean anything to me? Yeah ao I don't feel a thing at all. We have a soul and the sun is heaven pop molly, rollSmoke drink. Fink shines inside the kremlin of crimson city ci46. Cricket lisp rigel 7ii. Spank is snoop doggs son soon spanj change wth the rainbows busque, guns rvs the rainbow family of living lighr. Meteors supervolcanos, smoking reefer smokiny smoke in ny, bill bye has a prize stallion3 in his spanker danke, some crumbs come for recession lastiny nights splice lasint lse lsd. Speak clearly now its you know who, I got the you know what, I stink it you know where you don't care. If you're going to post, pedophiles will jerk off to your writings. Stand up and admit yeh apisculture bee op beebop cola selab 2020. I against I - jedi mind tricks
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Sitting in the silent twilight
The purple half light Of the twilight Wrap the night around me Blanket of black on my back I feel safe in the darkness Death cab for cutie- we looked lije giants
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Birty bee bitty bong bitty bitty bong BIDDY BEE BIDDY BONG BITTY BIDDY BONG. BITTY BITTY BONG BIDDY BE BITTY BAUOM FUCK TIBET EAHN,? En=lord, ekkarehikaru peso deniro , who you wanna smoke wit? Who you wanna drink with? Huhm. Poiseidon fucking aphrodite a sliced nighty spliced corn threads. Master of prose and poem alike, clinton noble doesnt sleep at night he just writes. I may not be a genii but I have a blue weenie. Kaylas rolling the ganj up from calzone cologn cognac alize. Smarter than a possum, he vampeel. The akira. Tetsuo bho. Here comes the rude boy jamaican. Man I need gun but im a fruitarian. Turn the computer off clint, hi grandad and great grandad. Buster and bugs make scrumping in the morning thew thw kenty ihrty birdy ra hathore ramseys angkor wat, indoneaian. Here comes thw rude boy jamaican, bread in the oven baking. Eekamouse. See 9/11 really happened? I think the news is fake..?,!, because love must prevail and elimnate death. Love must rule if you believe in love be a fruitarian with a gun. Look I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings. If he is as bananas as you say im not takin any chances, rapbot, im reaching out to you are you reaching out to me. Go and get your money little duffle bag boy, hi rihanna. I mean if 9/11 happened life is hell, I hate airplanes then and arhitecture . Live in the woods with a gun and a dog, the rainbow family, awanas, manna bustin buttons of lophora williamsii. Police in helicopter searching for maryjuanA. Were lucky to be alive but there is a heaven and souls... .,? Probably. Purple star ecstssy, adderall psilocybin bannaboo manns banaa the coking of earth, king. Cing.. dont bring me down. Nights in white satin never reaching the end.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Mike lept up the stairs in his socks and pajamas, his iphone playing mp3s of cat power. Smores. Mike liked drugs like xanax and vicodin and dxm and lsd. He went everywhere with his dog maximillian bartholomew, the art of seeing. Speak easy on easy exstacy, its prohibition, they'll have to legalize drugs they are fasciists. I did jail and rehab etx. Michael winnfield drznk his bacardi. He rose to meet jahovah horakhty yah, yeah please let me write abput gleeking geecs stinking of polo. I Shorts and solo. Do you love trees? We chopped them d9wn and burnt them and woodchipped them. There is no love for trees? You couldnt use a computer without burning coal and chopping down trees, soldering irons. I mean im on probation for possession of psilicybin and I have to live in a building and take pills, smoke, drink coffee, shower, wear clothes eat fruit (and herbs?). I guess im a vampire I had fangs and my name is klinton ross noble, lord of roses. Should I stop taking my pills? Risperidone vistaril lipitor. Should I quit smoking and drinking coffee? Should I take off all my clothes and go running in the street naked? Should I go back to jail vprj? Should I stay outside . I am so confused about trees, I don't eat animals why would I hurt trees? Because they're evil lions? Survival neccesitates murder?! Jesus christ. I guess im a vampire of trees. Ill go to hell wont I? Maybe fruitarianism is better than veggetarianism or carnivorism.? What do you think?!?!,.,.. ? Is eden our trueHome? Drake said it vest let me get the gat no need for that whackity rat spliff crashend boogerman. Milkman dan, perry bible fellowship. Are trees evil lions? Evoi . Domogil scape? Miscusi fatwa. Should I give up vampiring trees? And be a fruitarian? In my head theres only you now this world falls on me. Sirius rex the dog planet. Solusek b guk shmee. Spindrel of whittaker smilly dicks. Frix the felix, me thinks its lethal. Can't stand it, please doh, ho. Hole up in a brick shop from mops to pans and pot peter pan. Tinkerbell wears a tan medallion from count dracula. Im so confused. Why do I have to stay at an assisted living facility on probation? All I did was eat fruit. Is the world babylon? Are we vampires? If we didnt fuck trees up then we might die right? I think id kind of prefer death to killing something. Well its hard to look at trees as them being monsters that must die. Should we kill predators like lions and bears and wolves and alligators? We could make lion fur clothes. I made up this movie called "lion war" where simba and the lions would have battles with each other, lion armies on the plains of the serenghetto sahara. Incubus harbors fleas. Me and three witnesses built the penetentiaries. Oxford house sucks. I guess what im trying to say is I don't know about vegetarianism and lions. Whats good whats up? Should I be a fruitarian or a vegetarian, which? Bwhite says hi from the dextroverse. Mdma was perscribed to introverts to help them overcome theIr social anxiety. Im a zombie.?. I just go around vampiring things.??? Peace. I could stop taking my meds and stop eating veggies. They'll put me in an insane asylum and force pills down my throat though?.? They'll kick me out of my alf and ill have to go back to jail and move all my stuff out and the stuff will get broken by my parents if I don't take my pills. Am I a martyr for fruitarianism? For you i crucify myself, fruit. iSassafras. I mean I guess I am just a slave on probation and 9/11 might have really happened. I mean a plane could fall out of the sky or a meteor and crush us tomdeah, an earthquake building colapse, cancer aids siphyllis nibiru alien wars terrorists psychopaths. Should I drink milk and eat tostito chips? Maybe I should get kicked out of hpi. My parents would get mad at me,. But if its for the fight for peace fruitarianism..maybe I should be a martyr!?? Spend the next 5 years in jail?!?. Is this world hell?! I think so. In the urantia book it says we are the 37th planet and lucifer rules earth. Tarot cards are neat. Theres this head shop called fantasy right by where I live, you canget whippits and bowls and salvia spice jewlery clothes posters dvds books etc. I don't know what you are... don't leave me hanging on... I am so confused about trees. I don't eat animals. My friend zach warren is was a buudhist vegetarian but he was mean to me. See I just don't know. 7 cold cognac cole kesha. Nat king cole, deer park newport news va. Frisbee golf
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
AcurAround hermione Iiokkkkkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Lions
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Gorgeous pumpkins I thougjt, chumpacs flae grzdient s9ent on rent nd bud. I can't even see what im typing, datura benadryl makes yoir vision fuzzy.
Chimpanzees love peter pan. Oh shit. Hesin my room the monkey. Africsnd eat monkey brain soup but its illegal, deers drink piss from miles around. Miller high life, icehouse tallboy. Come feel the love fell my love...morcheeba a liver mount zion - live moon?.. I remorted in valhalla what a nerd. For playimg muds I am a dork. Two and fro, wolof dogom timbuktu sahara serengeti congo , uar, I really like datura and benadryl its cheaper than coughsyrup. Short stuff im a monk. Some rump will do fine d"artagnnon committed s crime, 2:17, 74. 24/7. 666 ×$ tacy. ? Mh... hi molly osiris. Era epa, I need a soda. And a cigarettes. Cia fbi nsa god bless you. Dunst is lonely kristen is a phoney. Comb your hair bear care bear berron. Smoke and mirrors and fog machines Dream drink think, do I need a cup of coffee. Danr noone nooner rhe neeblits. Speaking of whih is christooher reaves in heaven. Rhinosaurs in tar pits , and ganesha dances to tra. Sometimes bacon develops hemroids and hurts its kida. Goat pig, agape. Yeshua joshua jesus krishnamsanta claus .. manivarn.. what ?.. I love nina m taylor. ..,. Yes. Peace out dude pooppy pods, short for grommet grom fromers recitation stlas make me sn offer I csnt refuse. Heje. Hehe jesus saves player. Lets get hihh 2:17 revelations m357. Im vicodin. Forever. Looking for paint jobsIf mister rogers is a pedophile whats good in this world. I lovegod and jesjs etx. I think the news is fake, love is reality not hate., dogs, x, satellite phreaks dreaming to whittle fittles plinck drink scothpch and .. danger will robinson. Some money is fum, we're money I guess we taste good to monsters. Moby dick maimuna daffeh. Zion is ivymgardens in outerspace. Sheiszer abend. We have to stop consuming our culture. Create your own roadshow. Im speaking in tongues , you learnes aramaic! Babylom is rhe world? ?. Im a fruitarian slave. Psilocybin is awesome im a martyr for it and pot and dxm and wine and alcohol. Pa pa lee. Gravaldi geranium mbacons. Spanking hildrem hinder seethers radio prescence like cakewalks or potato famines. The old world is a yacht with guns a 100ft sailboat. Oh. Ho ho ho. Ive got the dro. Im going to buy more benadryl tomorrow. Its not illegal. Benaeyl is fun. Flames of grandeur responses thyme sandal courtship liftoff. Molly is an afrodisiac? No its a trextile kidden kitten tile mosaica golden mirrors, a mansion ? If you black out beforw midnight rhe lice will eat your rigjt eye. I mean I need druffs bexause its securitty. Zion. New jerusalem, jesus yeshua christ ishtar santa claus sandyclaws. Bordello of blood, perfecr circumferences of love drugs. Wathpch your drink and maybe u Yij wont fet raped or murdered.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
I need more like 2 boxes of benzdryl to get high off. I still like tuss dxm. I want an e pill. I know you dreMt of being bees. Bow down bitches. Christophers wifs is z rapist. Beyonce rapes. H town? What do you want to wright about.? Adderall and psilicybin. Beebop cola. Pop them bottles I n that club. Smack that trick, gold everyrhing. Cancer cells divide tim and poomba, gulliver baron munchausen, santa claus. Buudha in the parking lot. Crazy days of tranwuility and bliss serendipity. Were typing forever im a zombie slave of vampire cops. I guesa I like it but id rather be at a concert or festival arts and craft show, norva vabeach nissan pavilion . I d rather be working on a fruit and herb farm. Id rather be in rhw rainbkw family, on a schoolie bus turned into an rv with my dogs and money. Are you going to marry me sara quin? Davids beak gets in the way. Hes ganja hot, yahweh. Play drink and smittle the ends of the unoverse? How will we get to the other planets? They will read me, the peons and denizen citizens of babylon. Cross off your harbingers of death. Im the best western managerisl matterial. Certsinly spirken the glyfes of nine, saturday is cold and climbing to mecca. Bask in briliance znd sim city is a chic flic. I miss my computer and belongings, dogs mansion jeep adderall, apt. Rv guitzr. Im going so low so how does it hang my man? Sancere shifter ticketsspent on creme and chives, hiatus sabbatics, A cat eater a dog a khatha edulis ester a catheter forced up my penis . Desth is wrong murder is wrong. What can we do? Secure ourselves, psychedelic fruitarianism 665, money, eden jesus. Boing peter points at a nose picker, sivility is incredulible smook past tuesdays. Make waves for ray in the prime meridian. Why do I have to feel bad? My foots asleep it hurts. My vision is blurred, snakes and rats earn magic coins at the coin toss ring of flames. Someone once told me if bacon tastes like gangrene the necrotizing fasciitis and cetera will get you in the end,. And the leaves are for the healing of nations? Lil wayne you suck. Gasoline is not wet. Viscosity eliminates adverity at thd universiy of the yeti. Sweeo me under a rug before the soddomites come to get me. A wish and a pretzel lone gunmen stammer on the microphone epoch with sloppy sloompy gullivers travels gullet mullet chopped and screwed dude. So lets do shrooms.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Marshall winslet came from money, he spent it on security devices and fruit. Mars bars, im an alien spainish madrid madrica majienco, im running and im blind... make the most of your pukings like dotted dipn n dots, amc 24 popcorn shootings, love youmust pull through we need you. Love is god (and lions) its a dualistic universe, maleversus female, dark and day, up and down yin yang. Dirt and water, ice and flames. Sleep and cocaine.
Disk vertebrae silicon, robotic arms, carve pumpkins and light em up. What the fuck. Im spanking the babies? You're a moron. I just vomited coffee. Maybe I shouldnt drink coffee? Its tree babies I probably shoukdnt kill coffee beans. I like fruit and herbs and salad. Fahas jihad for fahas. Eden. New jerusalem. Zion. Madagascar, calcutta, borneo, french polynesia, hawaii japan maori new zealand aukland, snowboarding is dangerous so are motorcycles buildings and airplanes and even clothes and computers. I w7sh I had a dog or two.? Alienware dell hp, linux redhat mandrske fedora tinyusb. Apple ipod touch iphone blackberry smart phones, mobile broadband, facebook? I don't like the shroomery any more they got me a felony covixtion 5 years. Oh but jail is heaven you say. I was fine without jail.? The cops killed my dogs and hit me, pulled my clothes off, slammed me on the ground. I guess we're playing guns versus fruitarianism. But the judge atlee, powell etc, jane murray, lynn paige, jennifer kittrell the cops and my family and frienss and parentsTook my gun rights away. Im a sitting duck. Its luck and love and mercy that keep me aLive. Meteors man. We need rockets!? Heh.. the dinosaurs died. We will too if we're not careful and lucky? I put my hand up on your hip when I dip you dip now move down low and grind and roll. Birthday sex. Ecstasy molly mdma bk. Purple star ecstasy adderall green tea cigarillos garcia vega. Mansions guns. Dogs. Fences, bunkers, observatories gardens farms yurts adobe hay bale earth bermed off the grid sustainable living grey water roof systems charcoal filtration, tile floors like sandstone, southwest u.s. mexico. Learn spanish...? The language of terrorists it is. I heard on the radio that they found dead bodies tortured in mexico. I heard it saidmthat life is cheap in mexico. Hectacres. Ekkarehikaru.org . Twosunstimesinfinity.com osen.mobi iloveyougabrielleanwar.com osenif.org cacaculators.com chercheslefemme.cn ipeedonstephenslawn.com .. when I was ~14 I wanted to create a gaming website called gamersniche.net . I used to play this dope ass mmorpg called everquest. Ultima online, shadowbane, dark age of camelot, baldurs gate 2, diablo 2, starcraft, warcraft, return to castle wolfenstein, wolfenstein 3d, 1942 arcade machine galaga galactica, ping pong pool beer bong quarters. Flying tigers, duke nukem 2, duke nukem 3d. Nes, sega, ps1, xbox halo intranet hsc. Snes, I sailed in high school I wanted to play soccer but god wouldnt let me, he made me smell bad so i didnt get laid in highschooL, I mean I hooked up some with the girls, blowjobs footjobs oral..drinking smoking. I was tripping on psilocybin mushrooms and watching this movie called brotherhood of the wolf, storytelling, pikachu, calzone cagliostro lupin the 3rd. Tenchi in tokyo. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I guess I have nothing to write except protect yorself be a fruitarian worship jesus guns farms return to eden new jerusalem, David minked at his secretary who was defiling papers in the cublicle some years ago. Sweet mystery of the phoenix sphinx serra angels seraphim cupid man. Pope. Poppies, puppies poopies msva apache alexandro andvari asanti, raoph lauren yves st lauren maybeline. David sweated out the pot on his back in a sauna marvelling at the lasagna how cold it is kids need candy rave parties, put me on a train momma, trains are too dsngerous 3 doors laboratory cia. Bho,, ra in bho. Captain murphy adult swim sealab 2020 I need my happy taste cake oven from le womb of mother ocean. Do you want to keep writing? There is nothing else to do. I need pens to draw with, a beanie, swestpants, a pullover hoody, cigarettes, coffee? Juice. Its lunch time.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Bards fry the sky pangs with adderall, pure khat purs ma huang mimosa hostilis. What is there to do? Drink a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette. Write in bed. Don't tell me our youth is running out , its only just begun. Foxes-Youth. Don't bring me down. Yes?, I am (wiccan)?
David turns over the card. Hardly an odd fellow, plump mellow fasciists dying like bricks hitting fans. Drugs man are a good plan, end prohibition. Bill hicks the door is a jar! Lol... what dreams may come, gonna take out the gunman!! David played with the best of them, eyes like black holes, oh my gosh is that me, they are at fort ragg under the mountain, they chopped them in two. They're still alive, military experiments. Birdmen.. humpfh. Lol.. orbs hyperspace internet cellphone towers. You can connect to japan via the internet in like 1 second, thats how fast the internet moves, 2000miles per second lol. I drove a white 2000 softop jeep wrangler sport with 33 inch tires and a cd player soundbar. In the christian bible it says jesus would come from heaven on a white horse with bloody white robes. M357 2:17 ×x. Liquor says hello. Do you say hello back? Im a dungeonmaster doom dumb deep underground military bases, reptilian tunnel system atlantis 4d hypertechnology motherships orbs crop circles. Elohim in hollow earth. I get it it all makes sense you're the perfect person so bright so wrong. I came as a rat, im breaking down... silversun pickups chevelle modest mouse!? Morcheeba? The queen of sheba is my niece, just need a bit of light a bit of luck. Quon cing cong the lord of seeing and believing. I want to see..! Crab aliens. Sun paradises. Lsd drugs music festivals bonnaroo pussy. Jake layed down by the hearth and faerted blatantly gregariously custerd butler mustarBuudha.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Dream visions incite violent neices to strike babylon, clows gone, allah is a bard, marvel at his hot toddies, scotch and coca cola. Morse code for ryan morriss k3kay3 a player for silicon. Smart hearts, smart harvest larkingale nightbird bake pies with grandma, molly is for fall autumn marry a dildough you old dirty ho I bet you keep cats too. Deprakote cloaks costs coatline drum circlles. Let me go, im only one man show with drow, more buudha than you know, green and white like heidi fleiss. Michael wept as his body turned to crystal flame. He was clearly the devil mang, manna makes you sane. Crane dodger father fallout witness armagheddon with your bordeaux, brother monk bombs the skunk. Some rope never hurt, im so dopey. Cuddle with a puppy. Scapegoats cajole lone gunmen into sunsets arrest the bet rappers. Slags and catheters, god I hate doctors and nurses they rape and molest and kidnap and steal and lie and bully and condesend, they'll choke you dope you shove a catheter up your penis against your will. I hate doctors and nurses. I truly hope they all die. They have insane asylums and they force pills down patient's throats. They misdiagnose, the airplanes are still flying why don't we boycott the airplanes too. I mean ...they crash. Murder is airplanes.
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
The cops and csb are satanic. Community services board hampton virginia dr. Ionescue, dr mukesh shah, next step people, danita lutraxia gregory eric. Im just saying dr. Ionescue took my adderall perscription away narcs=lisa bowditch, deborah lee goble noble, acn, mpg, rlg, bln, mt ms. I loved my adderall it is just like psilocybin shrooms or lsd or cocaine. What im saying is that the nurses choked me and shoved a catheter up my penis, raped me, put an iv in my arm of crappy dope like risperidol. The doctor choked me witched me. Im sayin mukesh shah keeps me on risperidol lipitor vistaril zoloft. Im not scizophrenic or psychotic. I am a slave of doctors nurses and police judges lawyers. They keep me at an assisted living facility popping mind control pills. 5 year felony for possession of dried psilicybin mushrooms I got stabbed. What im saying is the usa is a police state of slavery. They make you go to jail and rehab and alfs. They make you take pills and get up in the morning at jail. They narc on you, kill your pot plants, take your pills, spank you make you ride in airplanes. They eat meat. What im saying is we need to kill the cops, the judges, the lawyers, the doctors, the nurses, the establishment of satan. I cheer when cops die. Cops kill people. Cops are slavetraders so are judges doctors lawyers airline employees nurses. Pro music and sound stole 1020 bucks from me on rt17 yorktown virginia knocked me uconscious. My parents tackled me and turned me into the police fOr 3 years I sat in jail, 5 rehabs. Rehab nurses rape and assault. My parents stole fron me 100's of thousands of dollars.
We need to kill the establishment specifically cops judges lawyers nurses and doctors. {Please kill them saint,)s santa with a glock nine sniper rifle moltov cocktail flzmethrower,)
| |||||||
|
ra Registered: 10/15/14 Posts: 73 Last seen: 11 years, 10 months |
| ||||||
|
Revelation 2:17 ASV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, which no one knoweth but he that receiveth it. have you ever tried cocaine(or adderall shrooms}? what better way to hide the magic manna than to make it illegal. im with noriega and escobar, we need to hurt snitches. see why when the devil puts you in jail an earthquake could hit crushing you, there are shanks and rapists in jail. 2:17 = cocaine m357 gs up hos down
| |||||||
| |||||||
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Dimmu Borgir is God-Like ( |
2,239 | 22 | 10/12/03 02:57 PM by fireworks_god | ||
![]() |
I'm a cow | 898 | 4 | 07/01/01 05:09 AM by PotSmokinHippie | ||
![]() |
My Favorite Cow | 378 | 0 | 12/15/03 12:09 PM by mjshroomer | ||
![]() |
Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World | 1,114 | 6 | 02/18/03 10:42 AM by Hamurabi | ||
![]() |
American Gods | 968 | 4 | 09/15/02 07:52 PM by Remy | ||
![]() |
Return of the Mantis God | 980 | 11 | 04/25/03 08:21 AM by mjshroomer | ||
![]() |
Gambling, God and LSD | 998 | 4 | 01/28/04 12:17 AM by Anonymous | ||
![]() |
God Speed You Black Emperor! | 1,714 | 16 | 10/29/04 05:03 AM by Tasty_Smurf_House |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum 10,016 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
