Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist 30 billion dollars extortion
    #20780866 -

I'm not saying this is true but I think it is.  If this has already been posted letme know.

Bascially Songstad and Sundquist call this Ambassador Lee Wanta and try to extort 30 billion off of him, once he don't answer they get his voice mail, they don't know they were being recorded and they don't disconnect the 3 way conversation and keep on jaw jacking and saying some shit I bet they are going to regret.  Lee Wanta goes to his office the next day to find this fucking recording.  They are going to be in deep shit and I'm glad.

Read these two links, one has the video and the other some back story that's very interesting and a must read.

Here is his back story.  This will really make you understand why it's so fucked up for people in our government to try to steal his money.  Please read it, it's very interesting.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/09/senator-songstad-and-governor-sundquist-caught-on-tape-planning-murder-3023332.html



When you watch the video go to 11:48 that's when the recording starts


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist 30 billion dollars extortion [Re: ShootinD5nukes] * 1
    #20781249 -



--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist 30 billion dollars extortion [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20782003 -

what the fuck is this on about?

absurd.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist 30 billion dollars extortion [Re: teamkiller] * 1
    #20782023 -

so this is insane, but i googled that guy don sundquist and thats not his voice at all.  This is some weird shit hoax.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Senator Songstad and Governor Sundquist 30 billion dollars extortion [Re: teamkiller]
    #20783083 -

maybe, but wanta story is real and I still find it super interesting to read about how he was fucked over so many times.


--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.



                     

Why would anyone want Mac or Windows?  Windows never quits shoving updates down your throat and Mac is just so expensive for the same exact hardware that's in a PC. 

Go Linux.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drilling in Alaska passed in the senate
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pleco 4,484 71 03/18/05 10:43 AM
by Smallworlds
* 30 hornets VS 30,000 bees video
( 1 2 all )
T85 5,137 37 06/03/05 10:13 PM
by dr0mni
* I got a letter from the US Senate MOTH 1,161 7 02/01/05 08:36 PM
by JettaJay
* ExxonMobil's $10 billion profit quarter DNKYD 778 4 09/09/05 12:46 PM
by Le_Canard
* Governors packing heat!! camelsmoker 508 2 03/11/05 11:23 PM
by spud
* What do you do at 12:30 besides video games and drugs if you aren't 21?
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 6,372 54 12/03/05 02:25 AM
by XUL
* Is it true that at this rate all the gas will be gone in 30 years? flowstone 596 10 07/24/05 03:02 PM
by Turd
* You've existed for billions of years MagicalKnife 667 15 02/17/06 09:34 PM
by SourceLimit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
387 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 223 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 9.307 seconds spending 3.27 seconds on 16 queries.