Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20778573 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Gas masks are for immature stoners who be tryin to look cool



Nobody looks cool whilst wearing a gasmask bong :lol:


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: ChasingBliss]
    #20778583 -

i have a gasmask steam roller....dont use it very much....makes your head smell like pot....:justdontknow:


--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778585 -

Ebay.com?


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: ChasingBliss]
    #20778589 -

Gasmask bongs are dope.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778590 -

You could probably make one out of a gallon sized milk jug easy enough, see if you like it.

Cut a face size hole somewhere that will fit to the contour of your face, maybe use duct tape or something to be able to make a tight seal for your face.

Have a tube going from the mouth of the jug to a bong if you already have one.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: burningstar06]
    #20778595 -

I don't buy off the internet, besides, I already found out about an Army Surpls store in my hood.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Atreyu]
    #20778604 -

I will wear swimming goggles while hitting it so I can open my eyes.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Atreyu]
    #20778614 -

Alright, this might sound dumb but it is a legit question.
What is the actual purpose of a gasmask so I can act legit when purchasing it.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778628 -

Tell them you're cooking meth.

Or preparing for the inevitable apocalypse.


--------------------
:leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778631 -

apparently gas mask bongs are one of those things that are better as a thought then an actual thing. because the smoke gets in your eyes and nose and you cant clear the mask properly. its more of a novelty thing.

but i think you could just cut out the mouth piece of the gas mask, and fix in the top of a bong, and just use that silicone stuff they use to seal gaps in bathrooms to seal it all up and get it airtight.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20778643 -

Soulidarity said:
apparently gas mask bongs are one of those things that are better as a thought then an actual thing. because the smoke gets in your eyes and nose and you cant clear the mask properly. its more of a novelty thing.



Thats why I said I will wear swimming goggles while hitting it.


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778686 -

This dude is determined guys, what can ya do. :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778692 -

Ghost0420 said:
Oh SHIT, There is!!! Sweet, thanks bro.

http://armyshop.co.nz/

AND IM POSITIVE THEY STOCK GASMASKS SUCCESS, your the man! :cool::):crazy: :oogieboogie:



Ghost0420 said:
Alright, this might sound dumb but it is a legit question.
What is the actual purpose of a gasmask so I can act legit when purchasing it.




In these paranoid times of chemical weapons, ebola and maybe even zombies who doesn't need a gas mask? Tell the guy you "just want to be ready".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420] * 2
    #20778698 -

Ghost0420 said:
What is the actual purpose of a gasmask so I can act legit when purchasing it.



It's a mask for when there is gas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Ghost0420]
    #20778769 -

Ghost0420 said:
Alright, this might sound dumb but it is a legit question.
What is the actual purpose of a gasmask so I can act legit when purchasing it.



....Are you serious?









:underage:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20778774 -

I wanted to see how far this would go before someone used that graemlin. I think we had a decent run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20778788 -

I was more tempted to each and every time I clicked this thread.


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20778801 -

I made one back in the day. It was pretty much the design below. I tore out the center plastic part and that left a rubber lip that was perpendicular to the rest of the mask, put the bong inside that and put a hose clamp around it (on the rubber lip). Then reversed the valves where the filters went. I had to make my own straps (the mask was given to me and didn't have any).



It was mostly for novelty. Staying in it for any length of time was kind of impossible, was just too much to handle for pretty much anyone. It produced too much smoke and didn't let you get enough actual air to stay in it for any length of time. It didn't have a carb or anything


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20779022 -

What, this trippy motherfucker??
:oogieboogie:


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone know how to make a gasmask bong? HELP [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #20779029 -

Like if the people in the shop ask me what do you need a gasmask for I don't want to freeze up.

What is a believable excuse for purchasing a gasmask?


--------------------
Psilocybe subaeruginosa 2015

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has anyone actually MADE a gasmask bong?
( 1 2 all )
Ghost0420 4,405 23 11/05/14 12:29 PM
by whatsgrimace
* Glass bong gasmask attachment? Ghost0420 780 18 11/01/14 06:48 PM
by druqs
* Non-stoner excuse for purchasing a gasmask at an army surplus shop Ghost0420 702 11 11/01/14 12:16 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Post a picture of the biggest pipe or bong you've seen! Djdoobieleave 1,656 17 11/02/05 05:35 AM
by Ythan
* My bong got stolen/roor help InTheFlesh714 1,262 19 03/19/06 06:36 PM
by whatever123
* BONG IS DONE!
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 4,494 25 06/04/04 11:05 PM
by trippysmurf
* post your "dream bong"
( 1 2 3 all )
FugaziGuy 7,346 57 01/06/06 03:34 AM
by Sundrop
* Where to buy pipes and bongs? Kenny7822 896 4 04/20/05 08:14 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,887 topic views. 7 members, 32 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.