Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
MDC
    #20755208 -

Didn't see one, so I thought I'd make one.

What the fuck are y'all up to?

I'm probably gonna spend the day scrapin' change to try to bond my buddy out. Thank the Lord I'm not in jail right now.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755220 -

I'm getting drunk, smokin bowls, thinking of jamming on my keyboard.

Might trip on 25n tonight.:crazy2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755226 -

What'd he get arrested for? I've only helped bail one of my friends out once. Every other time I either didn't have the cash or thought they belonged in jail, haha. And I was fortunate enough that I got released for free like 3 hours after the only time I ever got arrested. I still don't know why they ROR'ed us, but I'm thankful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20755274 -

He got pulled over, let the officer search his car while this guy, who I assume was in the passenger seat, reeked of beer. The officer found a pipe and slapped on the cuffs. Thatkid got driven home by a different officer I assume and this officer said he smokes pot too but they had to arrest his friend anyways.










:ilold:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755279 -

Shoulda told the cops to go fuck themselves.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755285 -

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #20755301 -

I'm posting in both mdc's until one gets deleted, lawl.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20755302 -

I was in a similar situation recently. My friend denied the search so the k-9 unit got called. It came, sniffed and signaled negative. We got pulled over for going 66 in a 45. My friend didn't even get a ticket. Granted, during this situation I didn't reek of beer :lol:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755305 -

Webster10 said:
He got pulled over, let the officer search his car while this guy, who I assume was in the passenger seat, reeked of beer. The officer found a pipe and slapped on the cuffs. Thatkid got driven home by a different officer I assume and this officer said he smokes pot too but they had to arrest his friend anyways.










:ilold:



Pretty much hit the nail on the head, but I was the one in the passenger seat, not my buddy.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755311 -

Webster10 said:
I was in a similar situation recently. My friend denied the search so the k-9 unit got called. It came, sniffed and signaled negative. We got pulled over for going 66 in a 45. My friend didn't even get a ticket. Granted, during this situation I didn't reek of beer :lol:



Hell yeah, man. Sounds like you lucked up. :highfive:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755316 -

That's what I said.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755322 -

Webster10 said:
That's what I said.



Oh, sorry, man.

I misread.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755328 -

It's fine :lol:

But, why would you not deny the search?


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755348 -

Yeah you're supposed to say "No, let's go search your car instead."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755356 -

Webster10 said:
It's fine :lol:

But, why would you not deny the search?



I wasn't my ride.

And, honestly, that'll usually send you to jail quicker than anything around here. "Suspicious activity."


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755365 -

Oh, and we honestly did not think that pipe was in there :lol: We thought it was stolen weeks ago.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20755380 -

Buttsnot said:
Yeah you're supposed to say "No, let's go search your car instead."



No that's what gets you tackled onto the curb.

Quote:
I wasn't my ride.

And, honestly, that'll usually send you to jail quicker than anything around here. "Suspicious activity."



Where do you live that denying a search from an officer would cause him to put you in jail for "suspicious activity?"
And you could have told him to deny the search. That's what I had to tell my friend to do.

Oh, just saw that you guys didn't know it was in there. Yeah, that sucks. If it were me, I wouldn't let an officer search even if I thought I had nothing illegal, but that's just me :shrug:


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755403 -

I love how the other person who made another MDC after this one is totally ignoring this one and trying to make theirs stay while fully knowing it should be invalid and closed. :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: Webster10]
    #20755432 -

Webster10 said:
Buttsnot said:
Yeah you're supposed to say "No, let's go search your car instead."



No that's what gets you tackled onto the curb.

Quote:
I wasn't my ride.

And, honestly, that'll usually send you to jail quicker than anything around here. "Suspicious activity."



Where do you live that denying a search from an officer would cause him to put you in jail for "suspicious activity?"
And you could have told him to deny the search. That's what I had to tell my friend to do.

Oh, just saw that you guys didn't know it was in there. Yeah, that sucks. If it were me, I wouldn't let an officer search even if I thought I had nothing illegal, but that's just me :shrug:



I live in good-ol Alabama :lol: in a town of less than a thousand, the police hold themselves as gods.

It's sickenin'.


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MDC [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace]
    #20755462 -

Buttsnot said:
I love how the other person who made another MDC after this one is totally ignoring this one and trying to make theirs stay while fully knowing it should be invalid and closed. :lol:



I agree that that MDC is a fraud. But I'm not your butt-buddy, back off.

ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Webster10 said:
Buttsnot said:
Yeah you're supposed to say "No, let's go search your car instead."



No that's what gets you tackled onto the curb.

Quote:
I wasn't my ride.

And, honestly, that'll usually send you to jail quicker than anything around here. "Suspicious activity."



Where do you live that denying a search from an officer would cause him to put you in jail for "suspicious activity?"
And you could have told him to deny the search. That's what I had to tell my friend to do.

Oh, just saw that you guys didn't know it was in there. Yeah, that sucks. If it were me, I wouldn't let an officer search even if I thought I had nothing illegal, but that's just me :shrug:



I live in good-ol Alabama :lol: in a town of less than a thousand, the police hold themselves as gods.

It's sickenin'.



That situation really does suck. Self-entitled police officers really grind my gears.


--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Musty Dank Cellar (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 2,122 64 10/26/14 04:37 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Malt Drinkin' Chickas (MDC)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SARAtonin 3,684 64 11/09/14 01:01 AM
by Dest
* Hi guys im Buttsnot
( 1 2 all )
Buttsnot 1,649 24 10/15/14 11:01 PM
by OhMrJohnson
* Makin' Dat Crack (MDC)
( 1 2 3 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 2,843 41 03/24/15 07:18 PM
by Masked
* MDC
( 1 2 3 all )
ThatKidWithTheFace 1,580 42 11/15/14 08:22 PM
by The Doobie Dude
* Life doesnt give up MDC
( 1 2 3 4 all )
SunnyD 2,784 75 10/14/14 01:11 AM
by PatrickKn
* Mdc
( 1 2 3 all )
Sheekle 2,542 43 10/12/14 08:01 PM
by Dark_Star
* MDC
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 3,003 37 04/04/15 06:03 PM
by SunnyD

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,761 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.