Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Amphetamine Viper] * 1
    #20720756 -

Are you trying to make a point, or just showing us that you know how to use Dictionary.com?


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20720772 -

Buttsnot said:
What does god sound like when he talks to you Asante?
And have you ever been evaluated for any mental disorders?



I believe Asante shared that he spent more than a few years (4??)
in a mental health facility as a young teen, and is on disability.

I'm guessing at least 10% of the Shroomery has be diagnosed with a 'mental condition', and another 10-20% should be...:flowstone: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20720780 -

sun_spots said:
Are you trying to make a point, or just showing us that you know how to use Dictionary.com?



I was making a point.  Your reply was entirely immature and unnecessarily 'sarcastic' (without it even being 'proper sarcasm'), in my honest opinion.

Just because I know how to utilize the online dictionary to prove my point doesn't mean that I am wrong and / or that I deserve to be shown inappropriate disregard like you are showing me.

:shrug:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: vinsue]
    #20721035 -

vinsue said:
Buttsnot said:
What does god sound like when he talks to you Asante?
And have you ever been evaluated for any mental disorders?



I believe Asante shared that he spent more than a few years (4??)
in a mental health facility as a young teen, and is on disability.

I'm guessing at least 10% of the Shroomery has be diagnosed with a 'mental condition', and another 10-20% should be...:flowstone: . . . :peace:



Ohhh well this all makes sense now.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20721149 -

Asante said:
Greetings my friends!

Some of you may remember my High As Heavens live trip report that held many things including a propecy that didnt come true. I kept getting revelations for weeks adter which worried some, wondering if perhaps my psychotic nature had gotten the better of me.

The prophecy of meeting the love of my life, friends, I let wishful thinking get the better of me, I was goint to meet True Love but it wasnt a partner and it wasnt at the date that I kept pulling closer and closer towards me in my yearning to have it happen. Even though it was born out pute desire to meet Love, it was Witchcraft, trying to force God's hand, and that is somethig God does not reward or engage in. Instead the event as it was intended happened, a few days later than the 20 day term originally mentioned in the High As Heavens thread.

Shortly after the prophecy did not come true God spoke and told me to do the following: to buy a box of Fair Trade Cane Sugar Cubes, to make 2 stavks of 10 cubes each on either side of my Nkisi on my home altar and to each day, to take one, ask His blessing (Technically God is an It or (S)He but I'll go with He) and then chew it and go about my day.

The days passed and my cubes got fewer and fewer.

My lady friend asked for me to sit a session of hers and I decided I might as well imbide. After that, and with 17 cubes remaining, I asked her if I could get some to make it a full session and she at that time said "No you have to ask [your Christian friend] and see if he is willing."

I found him willing on the day after, the day I had to go to the dentist.

The Dentist pulled a number on me, he numbed me left anbd right and proceeded to do 5 fillings.

Numbed up to the root of my nose I went home, late for my appointment with my christian friend.

Surprise! I found him waiting in his car before my front door. He had to go quickly so I haphazardly threw some MXE in my lab vial and he left. It turned out to be exactly enough.

I'll spare you the usual brouhaha and proceed directly to the meat of the session.

On the last night I couldnt sleep. That last sugar cube was on my mind. In the morning I was told to make coffee and drink it with the sugar cube at sunrise.

I took MXE, some more, fucked out of my fuck with methoxetamine I bicycled to the store in early morning and got some groceries, bouncing around trhe store like walking on clouds, the cash register lady shimmering and undulating who got an accute attack of crossedeyedness herself and I bicycled home. (it was a safe road with no traffic but yes bicycle driving like Hoffman is VERY irresponsible)

Home I had breakfast and proceeded to load up on 30mg scoops all day.

Effects got more and more exalted, side effects were nonexistant whicxh was surprising.

God spoke to me and to an ever higher degree I exposed myself as I trult was and asked if he wanted me as his servant. He was full of love.

But then, God made a confession about his true nature. It is the 300lbs gorilla in the room, something thats in everyones faces and no one sees it. I'm not going to say what it is, God asked me to so I won't, not even under the pains of death.

God asked me if I, knowing this of Him, would accept HIM as my true God and Lord.

I did. God Is EVERYTHING. ALL THINGS. I accepted Him exactly as he was.

And then guys, He appeared to me.

He flew over me in a guise I could fathom.  Not human but of uneartly beauty. Organism and anorganic matter into one. I cannot describe it because I DO NOT REMEMBER but I remember the methaphor of being 5 meters wide in thev form He appeared and about 25 meters long, doing a flyby slowly.  At the end of his what registered as White Robe,. at what would have been his feet, were two human skeletons, yellowed with time, They were Adam and Eve, metaphgor for the first humans.  Adam spread his arms wide and invitingly and proclaimed: "FEAR NOT FOR DEATH." and it was clear to me that it meand that be ye saint or sinner, the kingdom of Heaven awaits us all, our table is set.

I asked God for clarification of an anomaly. My DNA test has shown a smidgin of India/Pakistan DNA and a good measure of black East African DNA. I asked God to reveal my ancestry.

God Did.

He revealed that the metaphorical Garden of Eden, the origin of mankind, was in Tanzania, he then showed me my fathers lineage, he was an ancient European living in the now flooded Doggerland during the last ice age. On my mothers side, centuries back, a Gypsy woman brought the Indian DNA from Karnakaka, I know the exact region but none of your business guys, and her ancestors lived in southwestern France, again I know it to a several square kilometer sized area.

My black ancestry. Arab slave traders caught and sold a black man originating from Kenya (again I know the exact place) to the transatlantic slave trade. He ended up in a sugar cane plantation (hence the cane sugar cubes that had to be Fair Trade) near a small town in The Surinam, then a Dutch colony. He impregnated a white slave masters daughter and things did not end well for him. She was rushed pregnant to Friesland (Frisia) and raised her mixed race daughter lovingly, but as a shame to the family.  This mixed race daughter entered my family tree at my mothers side less than 200 years ago and her origins were hushed up and buried as a family secret. The visible black was bred out of her offspring by repeated white admixing.

She is my (so many great) grandmother. This has to be verifyable. I know by the DNA test that it IS there but I want to know names, lineages, I want to do justice to her.  Her DNA in me has screamed out to me to be heard, to be recognized and known and I want the story out now.

My best friend in elementary school and still good friend now, who is terminally ill, is a Hindustani Surinamese. He is tied into me karmically because his family has subconscious knowledge of my Indian ancestry and my Surinamese-African ancestry. This is why he and I took an instant liking to one another and were best buddies the moment we met.

I also learned more, but thats none of yallz business

God told me "You can ask me a thousand times and you will get the same answers a thousand times because it is Truth. It rings in your heart as true, you know it from the DNA test and some of it you can verify in your family history if you look hard enough."

So there.

I met True Love, the COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL AGAPE LOVE of the Almighty. His to me, my love and acceptance to Him/Her/It. It happened when I was counted out after I atoned for my witchcraft and haughtiness.

God told mev He intends to visit me many times, as he likes me quite a bit and knows to be TRULY welcome. God added that most idolize and glorify a partial God, not the God that is also God The Destroyer, the God of Hiroshima and Auschwitz and all unpleasantness, and so that there are many who proclaim to want to see him, but few would really accept Him.

Now something I'm going to be cryptic about.

God gave me a mission, a mission for me and if he wanted it, also my christian friend, if he is so willing. It involves us travelling to a foreign country to retrieve something special to put on my home altar. It will be a spiritual journey for both if we decide to undertake it because we are going to be creating something simple yet Holy.

Guys with High As Heavens I made promises in Gods name that were mixed with wishful thinking and witchcraft. I wont make the same mistake twice. I just sy that this is what the plan is, and if we do do it (Or I myself do it if he isnt willing) I wil give you the details and in the spirit of Pics Or It Didnt Happen. I intend to include a pic of te assembled object attached to this post.

If not, ah well a man can dream cant he?

Thank you for reading and I'll leave you with a final word from the Prime Mover and a song from The Surinam:



Quote:
God said:

My Sons, my Daughters, I love you all completely and totally, regardless of your actions or your belief or disbelief in me. If you dare to truly ask and truly listen, I will answer you from your heart to your mind. I have many names, I speak from all religions, from science and common sense. Do not fear death, or indeed for life itself. Your table is set in the Kindom of Heaven. You will not be late or early, you will come, as you are, in the right time. I love you all, completely.









My friends thank you for reading,

Halleluja
Allah Akbar
Namaskar

Bless you all!




12 OCT UPDATE: I just was visited by my Christian friend, he was enthusiastic and recognized the Hand of God in what I told him about the session and in the mission that He posed for my friend and me. Looks like we'll be going to Antwerp to retrieve the altar piece around Halloween.



I don't really care to read about hippy dippy stuff. Honestly my eyes just glaze over it then I pretty much fall asleep and open up a new thread.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20721189 -

Why even bother taking the time to quote his whole OP or even click on this thread then...
:wellidunno:
To be a judgmental prick? :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #20721314 -

vinsue said:
I'm guessing at least 10% of the Shroomery has be diagnosed with a 'mental condition', and another 10-20% should be...:flowstone: . . . :peace:



:yesnod:  I'd say that's a very conservative estimate, even.

@ AV, the only point you've made so far is that you're having a hard time making a point.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20721354 -

I think the point she was trying to make was that mentally unstable people are delusional and such, which by definition they are. The only point you have made ss is that you want to turn this into an argument like so many other people in this thread.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #20721372 -

Not at all, I just don't think there's any benefit to feeding misinformation to people who are so easily influenced.  People don't always agree in a conversation.  If that bothers you, maybe you shouldn't converse with people.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20721430 -

sun_spots said:
Not at all, I just don't think there's any benefit to feeding misinformation to people who are so easily influenced.  People don't always agree in a conversation.  If that bothers you, maybe you shouldn't converse with people.




--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20721507 -

" Well, that's just silly.  Any correlation which may exist between mental illness and spirituality is purely coincidental.  Spirituality is so highly subjective, it's impossible to gauge using logic.  Also, in terms of metaphysics, all reality is subjective.  Therefore, your theory makes no sense."

"schiz·o·phre·ni·a
noun
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
"

Tell me that doesn't describe a decent amount of peoples spiritual or shamanic experiences... Yes you are right almost everything is subjective, I don't see you providing any evidence of your opinion besides that "all reality is subjective"

What misinformation has been stated? This whole thread is basically filled with people sharing their beliefs and others arguing them.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #20721513 -

What bothers me is you are stubbornly disagreeing and not backing up your argument at all. That is not a conversation IMO that is someone pushing there opinion.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20721525 -

You're inferring things that weren't even said, and displaying a poor comprehension of things that were said.  I'm afraid getting you to understand what's happening here is just not worth my time and effort.  Maybe go back an re-read the conversation?  That's as much help as I'm willing to give right now.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20721530 -

sun_spots said:
@ AV, the only point you've made so far is that you're having a hard time making a point.



The only point I've made so far is that I'm having a hard time making a point?  Really?  I never have a hard time making a point (probably because I take the time to make sure I know what I'm talking about before I say it).

I'm not bothered by your bias against me (Thank God).  As I said in your 0 out of 5 return-rating, you talk like an immature teenager (or, even worse, an adolescent) who looks for ways to be unfriendly / unkind to others who you have a bias against (for whatever immature reason(s) you have) and looks to create problems where there are none and blame others who you are biased against for -- obviously -- no good reason whenever the mood strikes you.

Really -- you need to grow up.


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20721551 -

Maybe you should re read the conversation, or even this whole thread before posting in it. What am I inferring that wasn't said? :lol: Once again how about actually defending your side of this instead of just stubbornly stating you are right like, to quote AV a "immature teenager"


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20721556 -

I'm not sure you're even making sense to yourself at this point.  You should take the sage advice God gave you in that rating.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20721559 -

:facepalm:  You are both lost causes.


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20721566 -

sun_spots said:
You're inferring things that weren't even said, and displaying a poor comprehension of things that were said.  I'm afraid getting you to understand what's happening here is just not worth my time and effort.  Maybe go back an re-read the conversation?  That's as much help as I'm willing to give right now.



I guess I'm not the only one you have a bias against for likely no good reason at all and complain about.  I am actually starting to feel bad for you, because there must be one or more good reasons why you're such an obviously unhappy, overly self-absorbed, constantly complaining, unfairly-biased individual.

In any case -- feel better (and please find a way to change your demeanor for your sake -- and everybody else's).

:hug:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20721575 -

You're not used to being opposed in any way, are you?


--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: sun_spots]
    #20721604 -

sun_spots said:
I'm not sure you're even making sense to yourself at this point.  You should take the sage advice God gave you in that rating.



The way you are acting (and not just with me, apparently) -- I am almost 100% sure you're having a serious, actual 'meltdown' (mental and / or emotional and / or spiritual crisis).  You may actually really need professional help at this point.  You seem abnormally disturbed by others and are -- seemingly -- having trouble conversing normally with others on a mature level.

(really, I'm not joking -- you may need professional help, whether acute or not)

BTW -- God didn't give me 'that' (your) 0 out 5 rating (if your rating is the one you are talking about).  You aren't God, and God didn't use you as a vessel to give me that rating, either.  And -- also -- God hasn't rated me even aside from your rating.


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thorazine Vs. Haldol
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 4,054 28 10/06/21 09:38 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* Ketamine vs methoxetamine
( 1 2 3 all )
tree1 9,887 46 04/29/11 10:35 PM
by bbl337
* Navajo witchcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
moosehead 9,547 103 05/31/12 10:18 PM
by ch1ck3n.s0up
* Louise Heubner - "Intro: Orgies A Tool Of Witchcraft" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,036 2 10/31/05 12:59 AM
by Learyfan
* Methoxetamine: Scrub a Dub and Poot in the Tub
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 4,448 24 03/29/11 11:47 AM
by The Whale
* Choke - Far From True trendalM 358 0 07/02/04 02:23 AM
by trendal
* $130G Strip Club Bill!?!?! True story... matt81 1,010 5 12/07/04 01:16 AM
by Learyfan
* 14 wild ideas: five of which are true deryl 673 0 06/19/05 09:55 PM
by deryl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,240 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.