Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Adden]
    #20714414 -

All the time. In my head, when I see it. It's a source of enlightenment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714441 -

I did just that and realized the website I was planning on using had its integrity compromised at some point after sending out a horrible mix up allegedly. I am running in circles looking around due to all the people either writing fake positive reviews or fake negative reviews, and I appear to have stumbled onto a reddit conspiracy of a mod/ mods in /researchchemicals that seem to be pushing c3ertain shady vendors and deleting/ making fake comments to keep it that way. I can't even find the page for the one I trusted that was 5g for 150 :lol: In the next week or two I will really get on it though, searching seems to be impossible due to the amount of misinformation and random sites that seem like scams :shrug: This may be a struggle lol.

I think I may try ordering the min quantity from 2 or 3 places to find a safe source like that. If I could find a place I really trusted I would just go all out and get 10g~ but for now that seems somewhat hopeless. And Iunderstand about not being able to give out vendors, makes total sense. I am probably just not putting enough effort into finding one. Though I feel like I just spent 2-3 hours searching and reading around :lol:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #20714497 -

I'm legit concerned for like half of the people in this thread holy shit... :sad:

And I thought I was delusional last year after I took acid and had all these "revelations" about myself and the nature of culture and life; and then wanted to do more drugs to "learn", at one point wanting to combine many drugs to induce a "spiritual experience"...

But this just puts things in prospective damn I was sane compared to some..
I'm hoping some of you see some sense and come back to reality for a second.


--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Edited by lsdkiwi (10/17/14 07:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #20714502 -

lsdkiwi said:
I'm legit concerned for like half of the people in this thread holy shit... :sad:




I'm sure they all appreciate your concern. :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: 1234go]
    #20714554 -

One of the greatest taboos in this society is insanity. Anything that isnt normal should be avoided at all cost it seems.



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714567 -

Mxe is dissociative crack.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20714577 -

No way. Nitrous is dissociative crack.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Asante]
    #20714581 -

There's that crackhead denial.:tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20714595 -

Whatever buttsnot.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Buttsnot]
    #20714628 -

Buttsnot said:
There's that crackhead denial.:tongue:



Unshroomy as fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Adden] * 1
    #20714738 -

TMJ & greenterror thought that their posts were lucid as well.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Dark_Star]
    #20715438 -

Quote:
TMJ & greenterror thought that their posts were lucid as well.



Exactly, these aren't 'lucid' its just typical psychedelic meaning of life mumbo-jumbo.
I draw the line when someone claims prophet.
Jesus was just on drugs confirmed.

Edited by lsdkiwi (10/17/14 12:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #20715672 -

Once again.... You are entitled to your oppinion, others are entitled to theres. But please continue to ridicule others beliefs becouse yours are so much better.
:wellidunno:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #20715729 -

lsdkiwi said:
Asante's living proof that all you need is a little drugs to go completely insane :lol:



I've been a patient in more than one psych ward in my life (both on 3-day holds and -- once -- a 14-day hold) due solely -- every single time -- to 'extremely severe depression' (which was both my own self-diagnosis as well as my doctor-given, professional diagnosis -- every single time).

Anyway -- I was just severely depressed every single time I was held in psych wards, not 'insane' [a.k.a. 'psychotic' / 'schizophrenic' / etc.] like the majority of patients at every psych ward I've been a patient of.

All of the 'genuinely insane / professionally-diagnosed insane' patients of the psych wards acted entirely unlike any sane person I've ever known, and -- a lot of the time -- they were both incredibly aggressive and confrontational and threatened patients (such as myself) -- and the staff -- with physical harm and never cooperated with the staff in any way whatsoever.

I could say a lot  more about the subject but -- instead -- I will try to keep it as brief as possible and say that -- the bottom-line -- is that I know first-hand the way many genuinely insane people think and the way many genuinely insane people act, and -- going back to the original reason for this post / reply -- I can say that: based on the way Asante writes (the style of his writing as well as the content and substance of his writing and the way his first post in this thread came out as well as the way Asante has been replying to others in this thread, etc.), Asante is -- in my opinion -- not insane whatsoever, and -- rather -- he just has different beliefs / facts / knowledge than those who say he is 'insane' as well as those who his posts rub the wrong way for whatever reasons.

In conclusion -- I've seen -- first-hand (as I have already stated) -- very many genuinely insane people / individuals in my existence -- and -- based on my experience with and around genuinely insane people and individuals, I can say that -- without  question -- Asante does not in any way, shape or form come off as 'insane' to me, and -- the bottom-line -- is that I do not believe that he is 'genuinely / legitimately insane' to any extent whatsoever and that -- rather -- he simply has religious beliefs that not everybody seems to share with him.

In my belief and opinion -- an individual who has a different religious belief / different religious beliefs than others should be able to openly share it with others and not be accused of being insane (unless they truly are genuinely insane and / or are violent and dangerous and / or actually identify as Satanists and / or Devil-worshippers and / or are trying to get innocent people / individuals to be scared into worshipping Satan / the Devil, as well).

Now -- really lastly, I promise! -- I will simply -- one last time -- acknowledge that, in my personal belief, it is not only my belief but it is a fact, as well, that Asante is not insane in any way and is -- rather -- quite sane.

Much love (eternally) to Asante, :hug:
'Amp'

:bashful:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20715762 -

Yeah if he is insane he has to be the cleverest, most clear headed insane person ever. I think we should just give up arguing Asantes case, all the people bashing him clearly are not taking the time to read through things before making judgements. :shrug:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20715949 -

But God can't exist... If he does he wouldn't speak through the MXE ramblings of the shroomery admin... :nicesmile:

(Basically the argument that any fundamentalist Christian is making if they quote the book of revelations)


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Edited by TheGreenArrow (10/17/14 02:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20715986 -

musiclover420 said:
Yeah if he is insane he has to be the cleverest, most clear headed insane person ever. I think we should just give up arguing Asantes case, all the people bashing him clearly are not taking the time to read through things before making judgements. :shrug:



From my experience, I have found that many individuals who are not religious seem to think that any individuals who are religious (and self-proclaim to be religious) are actually just insane and completely inaccurate when it comes to the things they say and to the information they share with others -- ESPECIALLY if the religious individuals share that they have talked to God (etc.) and / or still talk to God (etc.). :shrug:

Anyway -- it truly is bothersome -- and tiresome -- to argue when it comes to religion and / or insanity, etc.

So -- for now, at least -- I'm with you on deciding to stop arguing Asante's case (not because I don't believe him, but -- rather -- because it is bothersome and tiresome to defend and argue Asante's case and -- also -- because I have already said a lot in the thread and feel that what I have already said is enough -- at least for now).

:plur:


--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: musiclover420]
    #20715997 -

musiclover420 said:
Yeah if he is insane he has to be the cleverest, most clear headed insane person ever. I think we should just give up arguing Asantes case, all the people bashing him clearly are not taking the time to read through things before making judgements. :shrug:



"Hold up, this guy can type. No way he's not a prophet of God."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20716002 -

Quote:
the cleverest, most clear headed insane person ever.



Clever, I'll give you that.
Level headed?  maybe before he filled his head MXE
I actually do respect Asante, which is why I am pointing out that he needs serious help.  Its really the only morally acceptable response I have to this thread honestly.

This is no different from regular consumption of DXM (DXM is probably safer considering its actually tested and been around), and we all know how the Shroomery collectively feels about DXM.

What if I binged on DXM every weekend, then posted here claiming I had seen God.  How do you think the Shroomery would react? 

How would Asante appear to people if he was preaching in public?  Level-headed?

This is not "being religious" he is claiming he is a prophet.  Religious people should be crying witchcraft lmao.


--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Methoxetamine -- The true prophecy [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #20716007 -

Quote:
"Hold up, this guy can type. No way he's not a prophet of God."




--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 |

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thorazine Vs. Haldol
( 1 2 all )
Bundy 4,054 28 10/06/21 09:38 AM
by mapleleafmarijuana
* Ketamine vs methoxetamine
( 1 2 3 all )
tree1 9,887 46 04/29/11 10:35 PM
by bbl337
* Navajo witchcraft
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
moosehead 9,548 103 05/31/12 10:18 PM
by ch1ck3n.s0up
* Louise Heubner - "Intro: Orgies A Tool Of Witchcraft" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,036 2 10/31/05 12:59 AM
by Learyfan
* Methoxetamine: Scrub a Dub and Poot in the Tub
( 1 2 all )
The Whale 4,448 24 03/29/11 11:47 AM
by The Whale
* Choke - Far From True trendalM 358 0 07/02/04 02:23 AM
by trendal
* $130G Strip Club Bill!?!?! True story... matt81 1,010 5 12/07/04 01:16 AM
by Learyfan
* 14 wild ideas: five of which are true deryl 673 0 06/19/05 09:55 PM
by deryl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,240 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.