Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
9 year time loop
    #2067338 - 11/03/03 06:15 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Well I think in our life things seem to go in circles, like this year is statring to go exactly the same way as 9 years ago when I started colledge.
Basicaly I use to go drinking and partying with some mates in a cool town. Then some girls even pulled me they just approached and started talking and i went out with two of them for a bit.

Now 9 years later things are going the same way except now I am at uni and in a diffrent city, even the same thing happened with the girls and they are even the same type and number of there group except they are older and better.

And my parents are now leaving the country, which corrisponds to them moveing town about 9 years ago. Maybe its just fluke but i think loops like this exist so that you can learn from past mistakes and correct them.

May be in another 9 years time the same will happen again and again and again. If you dont learn by your past you will be forced to follow our mistakes.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: EvilGir]
    #2067397 - 11/03/03 07:00 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

yourrfuckinnutts!

say it as a connected word, each syllable taking a half a second. That's how I heard it in my head.

anyway I think you're nuts,

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2067458 - 11/03/03 07:37 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Why is that nuts? I would say it's either incorrect, or it has some validity. No where in what he said do I see anything "nuts". So Red, what is it then? Do you label as "nuts" anyone or anything you cannot comprehend or what?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2067658 - 11/03/03 10:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

All I was trying to say was everything is in cycles, simple as that. There is birth and death summer and winter, even the female thing. So i cant see why events in people lives cant go in cycles either. So if you dont learn the first time your gona repeat it till you do.

Well if you still think i am nuts i will just go with the excuse of too much time on my hands to think up crazy stuff and too much drugs. :wink:

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Edited by jezu (11/03/03 10:21 AM)

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #2067767 - 11/03/03 11:05 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I think there are cycles, but I heard more of 30 year ones. There are probably all kinds of them, from milleniums and up down to nanoseconds and smaller.

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2067843 - 11/03/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

There are definitely cycles.. no one can deny that.
Everything in the universe moves in cycles, from the seasons, to atoms, to solar systems.

Think about this.. in 9 years it will be 2012.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: Shroomism]
    #2067911 - 11/03/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Someone came up with a theory that Time and History Repeat itself almost conitinously every decade.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2068017 - 11/03/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

SHUT UP YOU! THIS MAN SHOULD BE JAILED!

nah I was just playing around. I think jezu has pretty sweet imaginitive ideas actually.

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: RedNucleus]
    #2068060 - 11/03/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

check out Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero thingy... radness...

obviously you're gonna keep facing the same challenges you've faced before unless you overcome them, because it's still YOU the whole time, ahhh blh blah

Invisiblequestioning
shaker
Loc: joisey
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: Zekebomb]
    #2068854 - 11/03/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

all things come in 3's. 9 is divisible by 3. just thought about that, doesn't mean it has revelance to this. that's a very interesting idea you have. like, certain lessons are meant to be learned in a lifetime, and sometimes, if it's important you learn it, you'll have another chance if you miss the first one.

maybe it's something you're doing yourself, and not a plan of the greater force. Perhaps you feel you didn't do something right then, or perhaps it's just habit and when similar situations began occuring, you subconsciencly repeated your actions, because they were familiar to the situations.

--------------------
important questions sometimes involve a quest to answer.

OfflineGrandpa
Oh, my achingback

Loc: Springfield
Re: 9 year time loop [Re: questioning]
    #2068878 - 11/03/03 08:51 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I just had a bad trip not too long ago and now feel I know time loops a little too well.

During my trip, the loop wouldn't stop until I 'solved the riddle' my mind presented me. I'd be manic one minute, crying the next, then shaking someones hand and laughing, then manic, then crying, then shaking someone else's hand.
I went completely insane thanks to what we call reality. It didn't make sense. I screamed things like "FUCK IRAQ, FUCK AMERICA, FUCK THE PLEDGE, FUCK THE FLAG!". I was in a room with my mother, her drunk boyfriend, and my pothead uncle, and all the aspects of they're drug use disgusted me.
All I wanted was a bit of inner peace. Then I realized. Everyone is crazy. There's nothing one person can do to stop it. You just have to make the best of it and laugh. Now I know why people in asylums laugh sometimes.
The time loop I was stuck in actually went in reverse for some moments. I threw a punch at some food my uncle was holding (my uncle would drive anybody to a bad trip) and when I went to sit down the moment was frozen for a bit, then rewound and all the same things were said again. Being around my family every moment and instance had a special meaning to me, as these are the people who've made me and now they're seeing what they did to me. I still think I'm the sanest one here.

Time loops are awesome when you escape them.

--------------------
I don't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs.
--Nancy Reagan, former First Lady

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds