Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: eira]
    #20662987 -

I've seen them like six times and wished it was sixty


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: eira]
    #20662995 -

Shiiiiiiiiit, I forgot about them. Was the background music to many many heavy nights of drink and drugs. Good stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: PureMadness]
    #20663001 -

I went to one of there shows last year and it was fucking awesome


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gogol Bordello, Gypsy Punks! Grapefruit 283 1 11/24/08 09:16 AM
by danlennon3
* Primus live streaming concert w/Gogol Bordello (right now)
( 1 2 all )
4runner 1,675 23 08/13/10 12:06 AM
by Irishdrunk
* Gogol Bordello chaospilot 453 7 11/22/09 05:32 PM
by Grapefruit
* Furthur>Gogol Bordello/Primus>OMG WTF NYC BBQ>Sunday Brunch>Yankees vs. Blue Jays
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 1,666 21 07/31/10 02:09 PM
by blissedout
* Idle background noise and meditation freddurgan 1,143 6 10/30/04 09:32 AM
by Vvellum
* late sixties music, best of an era. monlite 519 2 05/11/06 09:00 AM
by theorganicdomino
* Chuck Palahniuk... fight club fans beejay 1,471 15 09/22/05 05:50 AM
by lechuck
* My fan broke now I can't sleep Jackattack 1,336 13 04/18/06 02:10 AM
by hoboblues

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,147 topic views. 4 members, 15 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.