Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello?
    #17107335 -

Sally was a 15 year old girl from NEbraskA!

Haha It fucking blows because at summer camp I had no clue who they were and therefore missed them before primus bc I was so worn from the heat. Haha summer camp 12 was a crazy fest.

Primus was totally fucking awesome though
:rockthefuckout:


Wristcutters is also a fucking amazing movie, which features someone portraying eugene from Gogol Bordello.


DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #17107362 -

Heck yes.



--------------------
I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this. I must keep reminding myself of this.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Edited by Ganzig (10/26/12 06:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #17107371 -

"shit man...those were my favorite sunglasses."

One of my all time favorite movies. I'll probably watch it tonight now since you mentioned it.



--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: jammin]
    #17107395 -

Good, haha.

It is uhh black hole.

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: jammin]
    #17107426 -

gogol bordello is awesome

Wristcutters is also awesome
Eugene plays the humble translator in Everything is Illuminated


--------------------
wake the phantoms and invite them to dance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #17107436 -

Demonic_Chronic said:
Sally was a 15 year old girl from NEbraskA!

Haha It fucking blows because at summer camp I had no clue who they were and therefore missed them before primus bc I was so worn from the heat. Haha summer camp 12 was a crazy fest.

Primus was totally fucking awesome though
:rockthefuckout:


Wristcutters is also a fucking amazing movie, which features someone portraying eugene from Gogol Bordello.


DC




Huh. Never realized you were from IL...or at least the midwest.


--------------------
"I have no way of knowing whether you, who eventually will read this record, like stories or not. If you do not, no doubt you have turned these pages without attention. I confess that I love them. Indeed, it often seems to me that of all the good things in the world, the only ones humanity can claim for itself are stories and music; the rest, mercy, beauty, sleep, clean water and hot food (as the Ascian would have said) are all the work of the Increate. Thus, stories are small things indeed in the scheme of the universe, but it is hard not to love best what is our own—hard for me, at least."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Cj-B]
    #17107469 -

Ha ha YES!!! He was opening for System of a down and Ramstein. I wanted to go soooo bad, would have been an awesome show!!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Cj-B]
    #17107470 -

Cj-B said:
Demonic_Chronic said:
Sally was a 15 year old girl from NEbraskA!

Haha It fucking blows because at summer camp I had no clue who they were and therefore missed them before primus bc I was so worn from the heat. Haha summer camp 12 was a crazy fest.

Primus was totally fucking awesome though
:rockthefuckout:


Wristcutters is also a fucking amazing movie, which features someone portraying eugene from Gogol Bordello.


DC




Huh. Never realized you were from IL...or at least the midwest.



Yessir! Not IL, but im your neighbor.

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #17107516 -

but which neighbor?  :strokebeard:



--------------------

    And when I see you coming down the line
    With eyes wide open
    Somewhere in between the past and future
    Where you drift in time
    And you can see a different point of view


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: jammin]
    #17107592 -

Indiana.

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #17107637 -

No one has a cooler mustache!

It's so crazy you posted this cause i was about to start a gogol thread today myself. Crazy coincidences!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: underfliptown]
    #17107649 -

underfliptown said:
No one has a cooler mustache!

It's so crazy you posted this cause i was about to start a gogol thread today myself. Crazy coincidences!



Awesomeness.

DC


--------------------
The Real violence, the violence that I realized was unforgiveable
Is the violence that we do to ourselves
When we are too afraid to be, who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: underfliptown] * 1
    #20662293 -

Demonic_Chronic said:
Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello?



shit i heard immigraniada in like 2011, and it randomly came into my head today so i started looking of their other stuff, seems like a pretty sweet band




underfliptown said:
No one has a cooler mustache!

It's so crazy you posted this cause i was about to start a gogol thread today myself. Crazy coincidences!



What! you can't be alive! I saw you getting geeked by those Hitmen!

(nice avatar)


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20662428 -

Ive been but now I prefer Bregovic over them, even if sometimes I still listen to a couple of their slower ones


--------------------
"..Here I am, inside the bunker, behind mental steel walls 90 psycho-centimeters thick.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #20662448 -

Yes I listen to Gogol!!!! Start wearing purple wearing purple!! Gypsy punx for the win hahaha!


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: hidenseek1]
    #20662512 -

hidenseek1 said:
Demonic_Chronic said:
Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello?



shit i heard immigraniada in like 2011, and it randomly came into my head today so i started looking of their other stuff, seems like a pretty sweet band




underfliptown said:
No one has a cooler mustache!

It's so crazy you posted this cause i was about to start a gogol thread today myself. Crazy coincidences!



What! you can't be alive! I saw you getting geeked by those Hitmen!

(nice avatar)




hahah I am glad that someone made the connection.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: underfliptown]
    #20662742 -

Gogol is this shizzzz


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Demonic_Chronic]
    #20662811 -

Gogol bordello is great although I haven't listened to anything past trans-continental hustle. I wasn't too impressed with that album but loved underground world strike and super taranta. Those two albums are classic


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: Whitewater]
    #20662829 -

start wearin purple wearin purple na na na na na starta wearin purple fora me nowa.




I've heard them on movie soundtracks, think they're cool, but haven't sat down and listened to their albums. Probably fun as shit to see live.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else a fan of Gogol Bordello? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #20662961 -

I saw them play live once, one of the best concert experiences I ever had. Such a fun band.


--------------------
:feelsgoodgurl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Gogol Bordello, Gypsy Punks! Grapefruit 283 1 11/24/08 09:16 AM
by danlennon3
* Primus live streaming concert w/Gogol Bordello (right now)
( 1 2 all )
4runner 1,675 23 08/13/10 12:06 AM
by Irishdrunk
* Gogol Bordello chaospilot 453 7 11/22/09 05:32 PM
by Grapefruit
* Furthur>Gogol Bordello/Primus>OMG WTF NYC BBQ>Sunday Brunch>Yankees vs. Blue Jays
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 1,666 21 07/31/10 02:09 PM
by blissedout
* Idle background noise and meditation freddurgan 1,143 6 10/30/04 09:32 AM
by Vvellum
* late sixties music, best of an era. monlite 519 2 05/11/06 09:00 AM
by theorganicdomino
* Chuck Palahniuk... fight club fans beejay 1,471 15 09/22/05 05:50 AM
by lechuck
* My fan broke now I can't sleep Jackattack 1,336 13 04/18/06 02:10 AM
by hoboblues

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,147 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.