Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bitcoin??
    #20629760 -

with how unreliable these company/websites are, I'm scared to send cash in mail to these people..

G'dam, you'd think it'd be easier to get these little critters without using a bank account. I wanted it to be completely anonymous with cash in mail. I've never done it before but I want a little piece of da pie, dig;)

Any reliable people? Or anyone just looking to get rid of like .2?

Idk if this thread is allowed so I'll take it down if not. I can't turn to anyone else because no body I know understands bitcoins.

Maybe move this to marketplace? Idk..:facepalm:..I just.. Just don't know.


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20629765 -

these company websites?
who you talkin' bout specifically?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #20629775 -

Apollyphelion said:
these company websites?
who you talkin' bout specifically?



https://www.bitbrothersllc.com/Bitbrothersllc/Cash_Orders.html

These guys seem sketchy. 15 percent on all orders:rolleyes:

https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/cash-by-mail/

I don't know how reliable these guys are on here


Ju..just don't know:facepalm: (again)


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20629779 -

I like your Rube Goldberg machines:thumbup:


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20629802 -

Whyy thank you veery veeeery veeeeeeeery much!
I am buying a new camera today
know anything bout cameras?
my videos look kind of trashy.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #20629834 -

Apollyphelion said:
Whyy thank you veery veeeery veeeeeeeery much!
I am buying a new camera today
know anything bout cameras?
my videos look kind of trashy.



Yes I do somewhat

If your looking to invest in a expensive but good quality, go for a dslr,I'm prefer cannon or nikon.
Look for a  cannon t3, t3i,bi was going to buy a t3 but spent money on a new flatscreen instead.. On Amazon they have perfect startup kits with everything from lenses to stands and so on..  these are usually in the range of 18 to 25 mp and up.. Anywhere from 400-1000 depending on attachments.. Either way, get a lens with it otherwise you'll be paying waaay more for one after market.. Dslrs Are expensive and require time to learn but take waaay better pictures.. Nikon models:

Or nikon D3200, D750, several more.. I prefer cannon so I can't remeber all of dem

If your looking for point and shoot, there is PLENTY of options.. I was lost king to get a Nikon "Coolpix" 16 -23 mp.. Some are very nice and worth it..the coolpix model has the feel and weight of a more expensive camera with point and shoot characteristics,

If your not familiar with cameras I'd go with a point and shoot. Then work your way up to a dslr.


Now I'm no professional by no means but from my precious research, that's what I know:)

The cool pix is affordable and easy to use, i recomend it. If your state doesn't have sales tax through Amazon, try them before a Walmart or something.. Price shop big time. With cameras, one store could have the same models marked up bigtime, some are very reasonable, also never buy a refurbished camera unless you want to pay for someone else's problems. Don't go to a camera store or their mark ups will be ridiculous..

:smile:


--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Dr.Dankhead] * 1
    #20629859 -

I'd recommend just do an anonymous cash deposit at a bank branch from one of the sellers on localbitcoin. There is a lot of demand for BTC right now so you will probably have to pay 5-10% fee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitcoin?? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20630220 -

What you can do is sign up with Coinbase, which require linking your bank account and phone verification and everything and then use a Bitcoin Tumbling service. Many people who are into into the deep web are into bitcoin tumbling a.k.a mixing services.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buying my first DSLR (Nikon D80) RemainRandom50 158 0 12/25/08 08:56 AM
by RemainRandom50
* Why digital cameras suck... a sad story agr8fulchick 1,198 10 09/07/04 08:36 AM
by agr8fulchick
* LOL Racist Camera!! Envix 374 8 01/22/10 08:26 PM
by WakeboardrB
* So...I'm buying a Digital Camera...Advice? Madtowntripper 1,144 12 03/22/07 04:33 PM
by supra
* Looking for a good camera 150 or below StuckintheskY 284 2 05/12/09 03:04 PM
by Green_T
* Good *Cheaper Cameras AroundtheSon 1,051 15 01/11/10 07:45 AM
by koraks
* Digital camera for my mom. need some suggestions
( 1 2 all )
UnholyChild666 2,550 23 12/02/09 10:32 AM
by UnholyChild666
* would this be a good camera?? willmafingerdo 1,434 14 12/09/05 01:11 PM
by badchad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
458 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.