Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
The Official "Best Of / Worst Of Shroomery Threads" Thread
    #20629781 -

Seriously, I was doing this and it's crazy how much I've changed. The Shroomery is cool in that for those of us who post here a lot, it's very much like a timeline for our lives. I was looking at my TPE posts from a few years ago and it's really painful actually. What an idiot. This was my first post. That last sentence makes me want to travel back in time and kill myself. :sadyes:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14244093#14244093

Everybody should post their most embarrassing n00b moments.

Edited by Peace of Mind 1 (09/28/14 06:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20629796 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1] * 2
    #20629804 -

Yeah I was such a dick, but that was like 5 posts ago. Im a different man now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Gheda Linto]
    #20629813 -

I'll kill you if you post mine. :kingcrankey:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Gheda Linto]
    #20629814 -

Wait 3 posts, I guess im still a dick (sigh)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Gheda Linto]
    #20629837 -

lol yeah

its crazy how helpful this website is in teaching people, i was a noob back then...these days i like to think i have a really good idea of what im talking about


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20629847 -

very embarrassing moments

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: memes] * 1
    #20629851 -

Peace ofMind

thanks for sharing those posts.  i lolled with ya', just because ive known you that long too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: memes]
    #20629861 -

This is by far my favorite thread I started http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17819074

Good times :lol:


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: memes]
    #20629865 -

memes said:
Peace ofMind

thanks for sharing those posts.  i lolled with ya', just because ive known you that long too



haha no worries. I can laugh at it now. Such an idiot. :loldongs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20629905 -

I remember when I was first curious about steroids and new next to nothing besides "fuck needles i want oral" then i cam here and learned about liver toxicity and which ones are tried and true and which ones can do some perm damage. Didn't get chewed out per say just a flick in the nutz warning me about the dangers. The real dangers not that bullshit thats been spread through dare


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20629948 -

Your new sig fits perfectly with those old posts. :aweohyou:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #20629957 -

No kidding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: whatsgrimace] * 1
    #20629967 -

whatsgrimace said:
I'll kill you if you post mine. :kingcrankey:



I now see why. LOL.

Does weed ferment over time? How long is weed good for? Jeez grimace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1] * 1
    #20629982 -

Fuck you guys

I've been cool since the beginning


*FRIVOUSLY DELETES ALL MY OLDER POSTS*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Uzziel] * 1
    #20629987 -

:lol:

Dude I laugh at it because I'm drastically different. It's hilarious.

"Peace, send those good vibrations out into space man". :suicide:

Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1] * 1
    #20630001 -

It's okay man. Now you know shrooms turn you gay, it's the only logical explanation going on. If you eat enough LSD, you will revert back. But that doesn't stop the reptilian overlords from implanting control devices into your receptors.

TL;DR? We're fucked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20630009 -

Mine are worse than that by far and it's fucking shocking on the whole. If anyone actually checks through them, I'm getting lynched.


--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Uzziel]
    #20630011 -

Haha that must be true. These posts were made before I ever tried Acid. Since then I've taken LSD more times than I can count, literally. Good thing because wow, that shit is painful to read.


PS: Thought I rated you a while ago. So for making me feel like an asshole right now, I threw you one, dick.






:datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: You Ever Go Back And Look At Your n00b Posts? Embarassing n00b Moments. [Re: Peace of Mind 1]
    #20630016 -

Old you and you now are the same thing at the same time- it's Déjà Vu man! :smug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The worst shroomery post.
( 1 2 3 all )
Ellis Dee 7,640 45 12/03/12 03:57 PM
by JohnnieYen
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* "Goodnight Shroomery!" Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 6,578 44 12/05/03 07:28 AM
by daba
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* Two Polls: When does the Shroomery sleep? daba 1,157 11 10/27/03 08:59 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,464 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.