Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
One rainy/overcast day in the fall...
    #2052667 - 10/29/03 01:14 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

One rainy/overcast day in the fall i was cutting my own path in the forest, surely trekked by no human being EVER and i noticed that the leaves of the forest floor were all in different stages of decay. Some had just fallen and others were covered with moss or soggy. The earth was wet and the air was moist and the vegetation was so thick and i had a very beautiful feeling that this was nature. This process of the leaves falling from the trees, as well as the fallen tree trunks, being sucked into the earth breaking down/being enveloped by the rising arboreal youth and turning into soil was going on right infront of me. This process that has shaped the earth for BILLIONS of years was going on right infront of my eyes and on such a small and understandable scale right infront of me. These few leaves decaying on the ground were part of the cycle that goes on in the hills around me and everywhere on earth. I had a very beautiful, appreciative, and really amazing/wonderful feeling while witnessing this. It all seemed very simple at the time. It was like "this is how it is" and it all made sense. I walked back to my friend and told him this and he didn't seem very amazed, but I was.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: TODAY]
    #2052704 - 10/29/03 01:32 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

yep. just look above even to see this wonderful process. there is water hovering over your head just not in liquid form. yep things change form and then water falls. to most water falling from the sky isn't a big deal, but if you really think about it, just like the leaves and the ground you spoke of, it is kinda nuts. oh so simple, yet oh so complex.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2052915 - 10/29/03 03:43 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Were you stoned? :lol: I tend to over appretieate thisngs when im stoned ALOT. PLant life is just so amazing to me. Like in nature, they are our opposite, yet organic beings cant survive without it. No matter how much animals we put ito our diet, the over all cycle of life will not survive unless we have the right amount of  plant life. Its funny because we woulkd only be able to multiply just as long as we are able to speed up our farming, then again we balance life a litle by getting alot of other animal species extinct. I also think water is very underated. But you have to be really stoned to truly appriteate water. Like me, its a fall morning and its raining quite heavy over here in New Jersey. I just took a nice warm shower, smoked a boul and am stitting here drinking some cold water and rambaling about nature as i peek at my window to see if the sun is showing any signgs of rising.. And i feel great. We should really start appreatiating this fluent matter that cleanses us and is part of our body.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: Spokesman]
    #2053053 - 10/29/03 06:48 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

hehehe no I wasn't stoned at all.  I've been on a weed diet for a couple of weeks now which has been hard since I have been getting stoned everyday for the past 5-6 years. I highly (there's that word again!  :lol:) recommend it by the way, it's very refreshing (at least for me). 

I don't think you have to get stoned to appreciate things as water.  it's what keeps us alive, not to mention a hell of a lot of our body is made up of this stuff.  you might say you'd appreciate it more when your lit, i dunno.  I guess it's all about appreciating the things we do have, no matter how small it may seem to be 

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: kaiowas]
    #2053140 - 10/29/03 08:13 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I had an experience like this as well. I had been in the forest, strolling around, when a gust of wind brought the leaves into dance, which aroused my attention to the earth. The ensuing feeling was overwhelming, and I was bowled over with amazement at the beauty of everything around. I had a seat and stared at the trees, underbrush, birds who've made their home there, and the sky which unites it all. Before long, I lapsed into laughter and tears, muttering to myself about my own blindness. I abided in that experience for two or three hours.

I'm sorry to say that I was on MBDB. I've since been back to that spot, and not felt the same feelings. Though, similar experiences have been had with mushrooms, salvia, LSD, marijuana. It is a goal of mine, I think, to learn to understand why such a feeling was so authentic, so "greater-than-the-sum" of the drug induced euphoria, and to familiarize myself with it on a permanent basis, without the aid of chemicals.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=26415

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: Ped]
    #2053421 - 10/29/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah i apretiate these things sober too, but to be honest i didnt start apreteating  it until i experienced it under the influence of nature itslef. Thats when it hit me because i started thinking how this plant life could alter the conciousness of the organisms living amongs it. Then it hit that without plant life there would be none of those organic beings living amongs them, and vise versa. Only then did i come to realize the perfect balance of the universe and this thing we call reality. If i would have never smoked pot i think i would be too busy worrying about stupid problems to see what i saw then. And i also take weed diets here and there, i like them, especialy the lucid dreaming and the bursts of energy. Defenetly not going through a diet right now tho, :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

#2054073 - 10/29/03 03:47 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

i was a little stoned at the time, yes. but i do appreciate nature more than anything else when i'm sober. i love cloudy and foggy/misty days in the lush hills. sitting on the grass and staring at the rolling hills all the way out into the horizon. TRY DOING THIS ON SHROOMS IN THE COMPANY OF GOOD FRIENDS OR ALONE, it is just amazing!!

i also like looking at the town from the highest point and realizing how large nature is and how it woops all of that manmade stuff!!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #2054455 - 10/29/03 06:08 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I remember one time I was chilling in the forest (stoned) and I watched a leaf detach and fall to the ground. It just flashed into my mind that it was a perfect parallel to human existence. The tree is like the structure of our reality and each leaf is a person. We're all different, but we're all Leaves. We are born from the tree, we live our lives, then we fall off only to be reabsorbed into the tree at some later point. Peace.

--------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: chunder]
    #2054790 - 10/29/03 07:59 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Great view of things chunder. Nature defenetly kicks any manmade structures ass. Just the fact that we have learned so much about nature yet go to sleep everynight questioning if what we know about it is relevant or if we really know anything at all. I mean, i wonder if the leaders of our countries stare at the stars and realize how what a small part of this reality we really are, or if they look at a blooming flower and see the meaning of life.

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

#2054797 - 10/29/03 08:00 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^^if they did things would be friendlier and we wouldn't fight wars.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2054810 - 10/29/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

^^ defenetly, and from there world peace (i mean between countries not absolute peace between all humans) would no longer be and illusion but a possible reality

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

#2055159 - 10/29/03 09:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

SHIT!!! i'm so peaceful i could get along with anybody regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, uhh...other stuff. i could give a shit about what other people do as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. many people operate in the same way as this i'm sure and i'm also sure that 85% of them are shroomers or other appreciators of psychedellia. <<correlation?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2055208 - 10/29/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Nature is making a comeback..in a big way.

The time of harmony is at hand..

Let the cleansings begin.

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: Shroomism]
    #2055212 - 10/29/03 09:53 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

nature kicks everything in the balls, except for the stars at night, they scare me and i don't like them.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2055314 - 10/29/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

oh man.. I was just about to mention the stars.. that's just as much part of my nature..  I could gaze into space for hours, stars are my home. Don't be scared of the stars, they are your friends  :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Re: One rainy/overcast day in the fall... [Re: Shroomism]
    #2055605 - 10/29/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

no, they represent the infinite that dwarfs me and scares me and reminds me that i'm not shit and that i'll die one day and i don't know any further than that. plus when i look up i feel like i'm looking down from a tall bridge and that i'm going to fall.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2055724 - 10/30/03 12:14 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

Space is big, man. We're in a pretty rural section of the galaxy..
Death is a part of life.. if nature teaches you anything it should be that. But you should also see that it is a cycle..of destruction and creation..evolution..
We don't die. We live on. We leave our body and exist as pure spiritual energy. Conscious balls of light with experience.

It is beginning to come together..
Human is a place of consciousness of the physical planes. It's a valuable learning experience. Nature and animals and rocks and water and wind is another consciousness of the physical plane. We are all perfect in our natural state. The Universe exists as trillions of subjective entities that are part of a single source. We are all made of stars. Creation is a single unified force that weaves throughout the universe and manifests in many forms in order to gain experience for evolution. You are a part of that force, so are the animals, so are the trees and seas and plants and rocks and elements..so are the stars and the void of space, the rotation of the planets and the light from stars which GIVES US LIFE. We are all part of the same thing. Representations of the infinite.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order