Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20502984 -

yep, funny.



says some really in appropriate shit... with a swift silver tongue. :durrhurr:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20502991 -

Yeah probably Mitch Hedberg overall.  He really could make anything in life funny.

Recently I like Aziz Ansari.  I didn't really go for Parks n Rec but his standup is funny as hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Vespera]
    #20502999 -

Vespera said:
No one has mentioned any of the classics.


  • Pauly Shore
  • Jeff Dunham
  • Jay Leno
  • Larry the Cable Guy
  • Carrot Top
  • Carlos Mencia
  • Dane Cook




this was a joke right?




my favorites

Dave Chappelle (havent seen any of his new stuff but i fuckin love his old stuff)
Jim Breuer (he was in half baked with dave chappelle)
Mike Birbiglia
Zack Galifianakis is pretty good in his standups
Doug Benson is great stoner humor
Bo Burnham is decent if you like music in your comedy

theres more but idk i cant think right now


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20503004 -

i havent seen that much of mitch hedberg but what i did see i didnt like....i thought it was kinda boring and unfunny

coulda just been the little bit i saw but :shrug:


and yeah i agree, aziz ansari has some good staandup


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Vespera] * 1
    #20503006 -

Vespera said:
No one has mentioned any of the classics.


  • Pauly Shore
  • Jeff Dunham
  • Jay Leno
  • Larry the Cable Guy
  • Carrot Top
  • Carlos Mencia
  • Dane Cook





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #20503011 -

I havent seen a single person mention Bill Hicks... So, Bill Hicks :lol:

This show has a 2 minute intro you may want to skip, since I know many kids with short attention spans be all up on his forum.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20503025 -

trippinballs420 said:
Vespera said:
No one has mentioned any of the classics.


  • Pauly Shore
  • Jeff Dunham
  • Jay Leno
  • Larry the Cable Guy
  • Carrot Top
  • Carlos Mencia
  • Dane Cook




this was a joke right?




my favorites

Dave Chappelle (havent seen any of his new stuff but i fuckin love his old stuff)
Jim Breuer (he was in half baked with dave chappelle)
Mike Birbiglia
Zack Galifianakis is pretty good in his standups
Doug Benson is great stoner humor
Bo Burnham is decent if you like music in your comedy

theres more but idk i cant think right now




Dave Chappelle  sucks Joe Rogan is he funniest mother fucker around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: 4runner]
    #20503034 -

you suck, joe rogan isnt even funny, he just talks about drugs and people nut over him cause he advocates DMT use


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20503069 -

Comedy is subjective
there is only personal favorites.
trippinballs420 said:
i havent seen that much of mitch hedberg but what i did see i didnt like....i thought it was kinda boring and unfunny

coulda just been the little bit i saw but :shrug:


and yeah i agree, aziz ansari has some good staandup



Hmm I really love his stuff, but I love comedy of all kinds


Joe rogans first 2 albums were ok


--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #20503083 -

yeah ive heard a lot of people call mitch hedberg their favorite comedian but idk with his monotone, heroin voice i just was bored by what i saw quickly and didnt check out any more of his stuff :shrug:


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20503097 -

Is albums are on youtube
strategic grill positions
mitch altogether
do you believe in gosh?

Or his comedy central specialis on in a full unedited version.

I really dont think ive ever heard someone say they didnt like mitch.
hes on of the guys everybody loves imo


--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #20503108 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Azure Essence] * 1
    #20503110 -

akira_akuma said:
Robin Williams.



I knew someone was going to go there. Leave it to Akira :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20503123 -





--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Edited by musiclover420 (08/31/14 07:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: trippinballs420]
    #20503133 -

trippinballs420 said:
you suck, joe rogan isnt even funny, he just talks about drugs and people nut over him cause he advocates DMT use



No he isn't the funniest but his stand up is pretty funny.


Just glad I mad you mad.

:zoidberg:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: Magicman69]
    #20503148 -

Magicman69 said:
akira_akuma said:
Robin Williams.



I knew someone was going to go there. Leave it to Akira :lol:



it was funny though, right.

:fonda:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: 4runner]
    #20503149 -

Barack Obama?


--------------------
Life begins on the other side of despair...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: 4runner]
    #20503151 -

Sarah Silverman's HBO special late last year was awesome. Can't think of anything others I've seen recently.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: DustBunny]
    #20503160 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Funniest Stand Up Comedians [Re: DustBunny]
    #20503167 -

Pete holmes
tony rock
ron funches
David cross
jim jefferies
scott auckerman
harris wittels
natasha leggero
duncan trussell


Im embarrassed I forgot about him

Joey Coco Diaz is one of the absolute greatest ive ever seen.


--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help me pick the dirtiest -- funniest stand up comic !! Koollay 5,438 16 05/12/06 09:04 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Dave Chappelle *doesn't* Check Into Crazy House
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 5,131 33 05/16/05 03:08 PM
by ShroomDoom
* Is Mitch Hedberg dead or not?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phluck 5,287 42 04/01/05 06:44 AM
by In(di)go
* What do racist think of Dave Chappelle?
( 1 2 3 all )
TEAL_MUST_DIE 7,163 46 06/11/20 08:53 PM
by Texas Honey Badger
* Dave Chappelle stand up...who wants to go
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,884 24 09/15/05 02:39 PM
by nonick
* Mitch Hedberg OD'ed, it wasn't his heart condition.. OneMoreRobot3021 2,642 11 01/03/06 04:47 AM
by Sundrop
* Quite possibly one of the funniest things you will ever see.
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 2,385 30 04/15/07 10:41 PM
by dcstar500
* Who's Your Favorite STAND UP comedian?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TrippinTeddy 5,604 61 04/09/07 11:38 PM
by TrippinTeddy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,175 topic views. 3 members, 62 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.