Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: thinking of getting whip its [Re: kakashi68]
    #20483731 -

I bought a balloon on a lot one time that tasted totally nasty like sulfur and made my throat hurt really bad. I wanted to go tell people that they shouldn't be buying balloons from these fucks, but I was already pretty spun and wasn't in for a confrontation with the rednecks who were selling them.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: thinking of getting whip its [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20483758 -

Just ask them who their supplier is for nitrous oxide.  Tell them that you will only buy nitrous plus as you've had issues with previous suppliers.  If they say its not nitrous plus, its probably what you want.  You can also ask them for the COA.  You should probably do a bit of reading about NOS systems though cause they might ask you some questions, and you are going to want to get a tank off the internet as stores charge a fuck ton more money.  I don't know enough about going that route to really tell you how to do it, but I've read about success stories online.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you think of Sargon of Akaad? (The YouTuber) StonedhillDefender 403 5 03/03/18 05:22 PM
by Shroomism
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* Zetatalk - What do you think? adrug 1,568 12 04/14/03 07:20 PM
by Dogomush
* Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn... PapaverS 2,146 6 06/02/03 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* what do you think of Mcdonalds?
( 1 2 all )
metalchimp 6,226 28 04/08/03 01:24 PM
by HidingInPlainSight
* thinking of getting some of my art printed... Smack31 2,443 16 06/21/22 12:08 AM
by gamergod88
* I think someone drugged me!! ToTheSummit 6,883 15 11/28/02 10:26 PM
by rain_angel
* Canadians think porn is funny recalcitrant 3,485 19 11/20/07 07:45 PM
by clorox

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,544 topic views. 1 members, 32 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.