Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Fert Nitty]
    #20307113 -

lovely picture...

just cruising and some Khaki wearing, plaid guy comes out of nowhere, and you swerve and cascade his body up and around the roof of your car... *looks back in the rear view... smile*

:blewmeanie:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: TheMule73]
    #20307118 -

nah mule he didn't have anxsiety and was putting any conscious effort into fitting in I could tell it wasn't like that

he just WAS the fit-in

like, he was just, the person of the place we were at

he was a concert attendee, in the year 2014

it was totally natural and flowing

he was just there

like

I duno lol


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Zone Ghost]
    #20307122 -

Zone Ghost said:
indica said:
Zone Ghost said:
indica said:
Don't listen to that little bitch, OP. I know what you mean.

That real kind of "pedestrian" look, who probably has one nickelback CD and a "kiss the cook" apron and everything is Ikea and drives a minivan or some other lame piece of shit and works a data entry job for a mid-sized company that works out of a semi industrial estate.

THe kind of person you would run over in a car if they were on GTA




Why do you believe you are not a stereotypical person

Why are you original




Are we talking about me now?

I never said I was original. Why are you being so butthert on me brah

no flaming in the pub

no racism either




Got it ,So you are a fairly stereotypical person then . Thanks



I don't think you know what a stereotype is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20307161 -

Quote:
someone who is so much of an "average Joe" that it's like, not even average.



Dude I know what you're talking about.

One that leaves no impression, and of a rather simple thought process.

I've met a couple of people like this, they were sweet though. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20307165 -

Sheekle said:
nah mule he didn't have anxsiety and was putting any conscious effort into fitting in I could tell it wasn't like that

he just WAS the fit-in

like, he was just, the person of the place we were at

he was a concert attendee, in the year 2014

it was totally natural and flowing

he was just there

like

I duno lol




Lol.

Was he tripping as well?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: TheMule73]
    #20307173 -

ya nd rolling too


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20307177 -

(which is xactly what stereotypically people do at phish shows also)


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20307193 -

so you met not sure




--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: zZZz]
    #20307202 -

I'm just saying Sheekle is a stereotypical Sheekle looking individual


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #20307338 -

Sheekle said:
he was just like, THE person

like,




The epitome of all that was regular and ordinary in this world. The apotheosis of an ordinary human being, the deification of the commonplace approved standard from which all men should be balanced. Like the Rock of Gibralter he stood, nothing overly defining about him except for his extremely prevalent unexceptionality, his uniform stability with himself in the most ordinary of ways. That's not to say he was robotic in nature, as that would have made him protrude from that masses, made him that much more original as a person had he seemed completely automated in his very essence. No, he was something else entirely. It was as if he was crafted from the gods themselves and sent to this world to be a messiah of the average Joe, the savior and divine representative of all that was typical, familiar and everyday.

He was a pretty normal guy you see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20307345 -

PatrickKn said:
Sheekle said:
he was just like, THE person

like,




The epitome of all that was regular and ordinary in this world. The apotheosis of an ordinary human being, the deification of the commonplace approved standard from which all men should be balanced. Like the Rock of Gibralter he stood, nothing overly defining about him except for his extremely prevalent unexceptionality, his uniform stability with himself in the most ordinary of ways. That's not to say he was robotic in nature, as that would have made him protrude from that masses, made him that much more original as a person had he seemed completely automated in his very essence. No, he was something else entirely. It was as if he was crafted from the gods themselves and sent to this world to be a messiah of the average Joe, the savior and divine representative of all that was typical, familiar and everyday.

He was a pretty normal guy you see.



That was absolutely beautiful :awepreciation:


You're officially one of my favorite posters now


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20307411 -

:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: PatrickKn]
    #20307462 -

PatrickKn said:
Sheekle said:
he was just like, THE person

like,




The epitome of all that was regular and ordinary in this world. The apotheosis of an ordinary human being, the deification of the commonplace approved standard from which all men should be balanced. Like the Rock of Gibralter he stood, nothing overly defining about him except for his extremely prevalent unexceptionality, his uniform stability with himself in the most ordinary of ways. That's not to say he was robotic in nature, as that would have made him protrude from that masses, made him that much more original as a person had he seemed completely automated in his very essence. No, he was something else entirely. It was as if he was crafted from the gods themselves and sent to this world to be a messiah of the average Joe, the savior and divine representative of all that was typical, familiar and everyday.

He was a pretty normal guy you see.




Sounds like something Hunter Thompson would've wrote in Fear and Loathing.  Well done.


--------------------
Laughing all alone in the dark!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20308403 -

No I've never run into anyone similar. Most people seem relatively strange or unsual, as if there is something about them that I just don't know. It could be anything but I just can't find out what it is. They could be apart of something bigger than myself. They could hold campaigns fighting for various things. Sometimes you've got totake what is yours, don't even bother asking just grab it. Why shouldn't you just take whatever you see lying around? Its already yours by anyones definition. You become the official owner of it before you even lay eyes on it. How can anyone tell you you can't have it? I'm not suggesting we commit any burglaries or anything of the sort, but I am stating that if we remain constantly alerted to the news of Europes we may learn a thing or two. The commander of the army of Europe actually had a nice chat on the subject earlier, and he gave his iinput into the matter and they both really thought it over afterwards. They both really put the best parts of themselves into their theories, ensuring that everyone involved was secured the greatest assurance. It is often a factor outside of ourself which allows us the room for a new notion to bloom. The notions one plants today go on to become fresh new ones later on. We are always investigating things, always looking more into things than usual. It almost feels like a social taboo this minute of reflection. Look at him he wants to think it over again. He looks lost in thought for once in his life, my my someone hand this man a trophy, he deserves it, he really did his homework.


--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.


God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: drkkenny]
    #20308654 -

OP is obsessed and wants to have sex with this stereotypical guy, but is afraid to admit it.  :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #20309660 -

maybe he was a sociopath meticulously fitting into the mainstream.


And yeah maybe he was this guy:



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20309702 -

Sheekle I'm gonna take a stab at this. Was he the type that maybe a couple months down the road you'd be like "Hey whatever happened to that one guy that went to Phish with us? You know, what's his name." ?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Zone Ghost]
    #20309806 -

Zone Ghost said:
indica said:
Don't listen to that little bitch, OP. I know what you mean.

That real kind of "pedestrian" look, who probably has one nickelback CD and a "kiss the cook" apron and everything is Ikea and drives a minivan or some other lame piece of shit and works a data entry job for a mid-sized company that works out of a semi industrial estate.

THe kind of person you would run over in a car if they were on GTA




Why do you believe you are not a stereotypical person

Why are you original



anybody who has made that kind of observation about somebody else being like a robot with no personality can claim to have had an own-original thought. it does not matter if the same thought has been had 1 billion times or 100 billion times before - as soon as somebody makes a clear and distinct/accurate observation about reality for themselves, then it becomes their own original thought.

there is a very poor understanding that to have an original thought means to have a thought that has never been repeated before or has never before existed - but this is practically impossible when you consider the size and age of the universe, and how long life has been around for.

to have original thoughts does not mean that a thought has never been done before - that's the way to being an uncreative "hipster" - ironically the complete opposite of actually being an original thinker. to have an original thought only means to have a thought that is not given to you by an outside influence, but rather it is constructed entirely on one's own based on one's own thoughts and perceptions - and it does not matter how many times it has been thought before. the originality lies in how the thought was reached on one's own - not by how revolutionary or awe-inspiring it is to the big crowd of people.

somebody who is wise knows that to gain wisdom, and go from being ignorant to being wise, everyone must have approximately the same realisations at some point or another - in other words everybody has to have their own own-original thoughts on the same topics as everybody else, which are more or less a repeat of the same thought had by somebody else before them, and which will be repeated by somebody else in the future as well.

it is ironic that so many people make a big fussy insult about the whole idea that everybody feels like the "only real human" by having such a thought like "every other human around me is just a sheep" - but ironically it has to be this way, and everybody has to have that thought for themselves for everybody to be able to become a not-sheep. but as long as people tell themselves that it is not an important thought because it is not the only one of its kind in existence, then they actually make themselves 100% uncreative and 100% unoriginal.

Edited by doubtingmind (07/22/14 06:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Sheekle]
    #20309807 -

Takes one to know one.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Really stereotypical person [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #20309823 -

Apollyphelion said:
Takes one to know one.



how can you say that with a straight face when it is actually you who have now made the ultimate in stereotypical gestures without even realizing it? of course it is only because you have not given it any of your actual thought-power, but only reach for the same often-repeated insults that pepper society and are any easy bullet to use to shoot down somebody with an own-original thought.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I <3 NickelBack
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ZippoZM 7,387 97 08/07/07 10:06 AM
by StreetFreak
* who else here hates nickelback?
( 1 2 3 all )
MycoGlowFlow 5,235 50 06/25/08 08:40 PM
by indica
* Scientific evidence that Nickelback sucks.
( 1 2 all )
Viveka 4,073 33 04/08/04 08:06 AM
by Psilocybeingzz
* Nickelback songs ToTheSummit 988 6 09/11/07 06:53 PM
by D4NK
* Fucking Nickelback
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
CherryBomM 7,091 83 12/20/08 03:14 PM
by ReverseOsmosis
* Nickelback - Dual Layered Song Syle 1,490 7 02/04/08 01:20 PM
by Atheist
* What do you think the first person on Earth was like?
( 1 2 all )
plasma 1,396 33 03/01/18 03:42 PM
by Amanita86
* how old is the oldest person alive?
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 4,984 26 04/29/04 01:51 PM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,020 topic views. 6 members, 23 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.