Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread"....
    #20182667 -

Cops couldn't tell me what I was being arrested for, I wouldn't give them my other hand...


The police officer beat the shit out of my back, got angered that he couldn't overpower me, tasered me...

I totally ripped the taser cord, continues to beat the hell out of my back until I gave him my hand, and finally arrests me.

Later on I get a charge of resisting arrest and a charge of government infraction or some bullshit.

Anyone got any good stories?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... *DELETED* [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20182683 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20182688 -

some douche bag cop kicked one of my legs so hard once while he was searching me i almost did the splits. what did i do?, NOT A DAMN FUCKING THING. i still remember his grin, i dont even want remember or im going to blow up with anger.. saw him again a few years later while walking out of court. he had a one of those new charger police cars. the fucker must have gotten promoted, still had the same stupid ass grin. you beat up a few people and you get promoted. go figure.

almost got tazed by one a while back while walking towards my car. the fucker came out of no where, flashed his lights and got out of his vehicle. he tried to detain me but i kept asking "why?, what did i do", all he kept saying was "sir put your hands behind your back!". i was thinking about it a little bit and well i've never been tazed, was kinda thinking of pushing it further so he would taze me. glad i didnt though.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #20182701 -

A cop sat on my back to the point where I was screaming in pain. This cop wasn't after restraint, he loved my pain. He was angry at me. Must have had something to do with me overpowering him and looking like a twig.


My back is fucked now, I'm in pain every day. Am I going to murder this abusing police officer before I die?


A dentist couldn't give me pain worse than that fucker without novacaine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20182745 -

I got a whole bunch of story's of pussy cops  but this one time when I was 15 years old I was riding home from a friends house on my bike kinda late like 1am and this cop pulls me over for no light on my bike . I got pissed off cause I'm a 15 year old kid trying to ride my bike home and I get harnessed by this cop he tells me to put my hands on his hood and he gets my bike and throws it and laughs and I start talking shit to him disrespecting him calling him a faggot ass pig bitch motherfucker with nothing better to do but pick on kids riding there bikes and questioning why he threw my bike  he grabs me by my neck slams me up against the hood of his car and punches me in the side of my head twice still choking me he tells me that he could do whatever he wants and if I want to keep talking shit he could take me out to the country and kill me and that he could get away with it I'm scared as fuck now and I can't breath he tells me that if I tell anybody what happened that nobody will believe me because he is a cop and I'm just a punk ass kid he lets me go as I'm trying to get my breath back he gets my bike and throws it in the street and laughs gets in his car and takes off I get back on my bike and go home I didn't tell nobody but my friends I didn't tell my mom cause she would have been pissed and I didn't want that cop doing to her what he did to me . A couple months later that same cop got fired for going to one neighborhood and crossing out gang graffiti and putting the enemy's gang graffiti over it . And i Don't know for sure but there was some dead kid they fished out of a canal by my house the rumor was that cop did it.


--------------------
"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"
                             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: aykaye47]
    #20182872 -

why mike rowe hasn't done an ep as a cop on dirty jobs is beyond me






also, i know someone is going to post this so i might as well do it before someone else does :lol:



--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: zZZz]
    #20182906 -

I was seventeen, really drunk & high at a house party. One of my mates got bashed by a 40 something year old guy pretty bad so we'd all left and went down the street a bit to call an ambulance.

5 minutes later 3 cop cars with 7 cops and another car with 2 detectives come out of no where. All of the cops jumped out and tackled my mate who'd been in the fight into a load of bushes, so I ran up and threw a punch at the first cop I saw... being so drunk though, apparently the punch was at least a foot away from making contact with the cop.

Next thing I know I'm face down on the cement, got a kick to the face and someone pushing their knee down on the back of my neck while someone else puts me in handcuffs. I was put in the car for a few minutes until an ambulance arrived to check my friend out, and they also cleaned up my face a bit. Then they took me to the remand centre and I had to wait for my mum, who'd just got off a flight, to come and collect me.

I got charged with "attempted assault on a police officer" or something, but instead of court they sent me to some community intervention thing instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Nevermind]
    #20183181 -

my friend broke his parents windshield with a wiffle ball bat because he had gotten his xbox smashed by his drunk moms and a cop ends up tasering:lol:

Those swat fuckers shot somebody in the back in his own bed though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20183220 -

Rhizohunter said:
A cop sat on my back to the point where I was screaming in pain. This cop wasn't after restraint, he loved my pain. He was angry at me. Must have had something to do with me overpowering him and looking like a twig.


My back is fucked now, I'm in pain every day. Am I going to murder this abusing police officer before I die?


A dentist couldn't give me pain worse than that fucker without novacaine.



Murder him and post pics


--------------------
don't be nervous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: psychodelia] * 5
    #20183226 -

There was this one time where I got pulled over because I was driving 20 over. The cops comes to the window, I give him my license and registration. He goes to his car, comes back, gives me a warning. I thanked him and apologized. Then I drove away

It was horrible...

My feelings still hurt up to this day


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Patlal]
    #20183229 -

I'm sure twenty years from now cops will be just awful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Patlal]
    #20183231 -

Patlal said:
There was this one time where I got pulled over because I was driving 20 over. The cops comes to the window, I give him my license and registration. He goes to his car, comes back, gives me a warning. I thanked him and apologized. Then I drove away

It was horrible...

My feelings still hurt up to this day



:singletear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Patlal]
    #20183261 -

Patlal said:
There was this one time where I got pulled over because I was driving 20 over. The cops comes to the window, I give him my license and registration. He goes to his car, comes back, gives me a warning. I thanked him and apologized. Then I drove away

It was horrible...

My feelings still hurt up to this day



Cops are very different for the most part here in Canada.
Though in some big cities (like Toronto) they more closely resemble their American counterparts.


--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?


There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Patlal]
    #20183297 -

Patlal said:
There was this one time where I got pulled over because I was driving 20 over. The cops comes to the window, I give him my license and registration. He goes to his car, comes back, gives me a warning. I thanked him and apologized. Then I drove away

It was horrible...

My feelings still hurt up to this day



God damn Canadian cops.

I live in the US and actually have almost always had good experiences with police. I tend to be very respectful though.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20183300 -

of all my encounters with cops i only had a problem with one.  he beat me down and i beat him down.  I walked away (well, to jail) charged with three felonies and two misdemeanors and busted his car up.  Dont drink with a head injury children.  stay in your homes!


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: sprinkles]
    #20183358 -

You see, the trick is pretty simple.

- They are an authority figure. Address them accordingly
- Be polite
- Be calm
- Act as if you are innocent
- Don't be an asshole
- Try your best not be black

Also, don't wear these types of clothes:



Look at the guy. If I were a cop I'd be all over him. Shit, I want to kick his ass just looking at him. Hell, if that guy was across the street from you and a cruiser passed by, you could kill someone and the cop would still be staring at that kid.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #20183360 -

tymoteusz3 said:
Patlal said:
There was this one time where I got pulled over because I was driving 20 over. The cops comes to the window, I give him my license and registration. He goes to his car, comes back, gives me a warning. I thanked him and apologized. Then I drove away

It was horrible...

My feelings still hurt up to this day



Cops are very different for the most part here in Canada.
Though in some big cities (like Toronto) they more closely resemble their American counterparts.




cops in canada are the same as cops here. your dealings with them will
always depend on your attitude and sometimes on the attitude of the guy
they dealt with right before you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Patlal] * 4
    #20183365 -

"-try your best not to be black"
:lol:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20183472 -

Got my ass beat by a sheriff for walking down a road and 60+ Xanax blues not in bottle.  Had a legit script, never saw the blues or my rings again.  Released after 24 hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: can we have an "I got beaten by cops thread".... [Re: Patlal]
    #20183720 -

Patlal said:
You see, the trick is pretty simple.

- They are an authority figure. Address them accordingly





and that is the problem right there. i dont like authority. specially when those authority figures act like a bunch of children. a good authority figure does not need to use force, they should be the most patient and understanding. they put a badge on a any douche bag who can act the part.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* registration cancellation question_for_joo 716 3 07/14/04 11:41 AM
by Adom
* Do a lot of people drive stripped-down old cop cars in your city? plasma 423 9 03/01/18 06:57 AM
by Chemical Addiction
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I just found this thread..........
( 1 2 all )
PsyllyMe 3,636 28 08/22/04 05:08 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Nook still down and won't allow registration mjshroomer 664 2 03/29/06 09:52 PM
by Animals
* Jaco Pastorius Appreciation Thread Jim 1,436 17 01/22/05 01:15 AM
by Madweed420shroom
* the tea and crumpets thread JonnyOnTheSpot 734 11 12/15/04 12:08 PM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Super Mario 3 beaten in 11 min with 99 lives daba 2,005 19 12/14/03 08:57 PM
by fjbk47985

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,236 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.