Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20165244 -

DatIslandLife said:
Nova said:
So I have a question. Why didn't you say anything to the guy if he was right on top of you with his hand on you and pricking you in the back? Sounds like instead of doing that you built up this whole paranoid situation in your mind and spun yourself out into a severe panic attack. Which is something someone going through a form of psychosis would do.






OhMrJohnson said:
It's easy not to think about such things in this kind of situation

I imagine he was at a very loud and crowded rave
Not a conducive environment for conversation especially with a man who presumably intends on robbing you or who knows what else

Id say being concerned is highly justifiable



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Invader Zim]
    #20165299 -

I'm sorry that you went through such shit man, but it really can't have been a very decent rave you went to. A proper rave is the safest place in the world. No one gets stabbed at a rave. No one even gets into a fight at a rave. EDM culture IS NOT rave culture. At least you used EDM in the title.
I don't think most of you Americans even know what a rave is tbh. You went to what we in England call a 'shit party'. If anyones threatended with a weapon at any point, its not really a rave anymore.

Edited by Krackatus (06/21/14 07:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Krackatus]
    #20165327 -

I have been to many raves, none of which I saw a single gun. Yet I hated them all, crappy repetitive music, people acting retarded. At one this dumb raver hoe busts into the back area which is full of me and some friends blazing down and asks us "where the real drugs are" so my friend offers her some DMT which she rejects, says something bad about dmt, than runs of looking for coke. Yeah... Really great scenes.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Krackatus]
    #20165334 -

Krackatus said:
You don't get it man. A proper rave is the safest place in the world. No one gets stabbed at a rave. No one even gets into a fight at a rave. EDM culture IS NOT rave culture. I don't think most of you Americans even know what a rave is tbh. You went to what we in England call a 'shit party'. If anyones threatended with a weapon at any point, its not really a rave anymore.



Did you even read the whole story?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Invader Zim]
    #20165340 -

Invader Zim said:
Krackatus said:
You don't get it man. A proper rave is the safest place in the world. No one gets stabbed at a rave. No one even gets into a fight at a rave. EDM culture IS NOT rave culture. I don't think most of you Americans even know what a rave is tbh. You went to what we in England call a 'shit party'. If anyones threatended with a weapon at any point, its not really a rave anymore.



Did you even read the whole story?



No I didn't. :blush: :awesome: Have just edited my original post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Krackatus]
    #20165371 -

That's better you Limey :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Invader Zim]
    #20165418 -

Regardless of any and all circumstances this guy's tale has successfully turned me off from ever going to a rave

I mean i wasnt really planning on it before but now certainly not


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20165471 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Regardless of any and all circumstances this guy's tale has successfully turned me off from ever going to a rave

I mean i wasnt really planning on it before but now certainly not




i've always thought raves were kind of like a cesspool (no offense anyone), the only people i've ever known to have HIV were into the rave scene, most had herpes and several of them were just dirt dirt dirt. Would go around finishing the bottom of peoples drinks that were left behind.

It could just be my area though. I hope its just my area.

EDM festivals seems to be a lot of upper middle class surburban kids spending assloads of dough on every festival and buying up the worst rc's as mdma and such.

Am I far off or is that how it is? is it like that elsewheres?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #20165516 -

The good raves in my area are 50 to 100 bucks just to get into for 1 night, so not so many dirty people. There are cheaper and smaller events that might attract a lower class of people but I don't attend them so I dunno.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Magicman69]
    #20165527 -

Magicman69 said:
The good raves in my area are 50 to 100 bucks just to get into for 1 night, so not so many dirty people. There are cheaper and smaller events that might attract a lower class of people but I don't attend them so I dunno.




that, sir, is a concert


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: NWlight]
    #20165537 -

I guess it is more like a concert. Multiple stages and thousands of people. But no seating arrangements and ecstasy flowing like the Nile. The difference between a big rave and a concert is...?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #20165550 -

Post the hospital admission slip OP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Magicman69]
    #20165557 -

the raves im talking about are normally held in the one or two clubs specifically for raves, and they often dont have liquor licenses, or they are held in wherever the promoter can secure a spot. like renting a warehouse for a short time under false pretenses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Magicman69]
    #20165573 -

Magicman69 said:
I guess it is more like a concert. Multiple stages and thousands of people. But no seating arrangements and ecstasy flowing like the Nile. The difference between a big rave and a concert is...?



to be honest part of a rave is the sketchiness you go to concerts to avoid :lol:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: Invader Zim]
    #20165758 -

Invader Zim said:
That's better you Limey :thumbup:



:ahahaha::raisemyglass:


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #20165777 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Regardless of any and all circumstances this guy's tale has successfully turned me off from ever going to a rave




Thats a shame man there are plenty of good ones about.


--------------------
"I thought I knew a lot about psychedelics before I encountered DMT... it showed me that I knew virtually nothing." - Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #20165856 -

No one stabbed you on purpose man. You probably bumped into someone who had their needle out about to shoot up. You're fine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: FractalDust]
    #20165937 -

muistrue said:
No one stabbed you on purpose man. You probably bumped into someone who had their needle out about to shoot up. You're fine.



I hope so man, I really do. But it seemed like he had intent; it was like he came and grabbed my back and then quickly fell back into this group of girls, idk. It's all a blur really.

My mom brought up a good point that the mark looks like it has two or three prongs to it, not just a simple needle. The bruising has gone done significantly, which is good. I'm also glad it was IM and not IV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #20166207 -

This whole thread sounds to me like you are attention seeking and you were tripping balls, freaked out, something happened to you and since you were tripping you blew it out of proportion or misunderstood what was really going on. 

Every friend of mine who wore they never have had a bad trip, and enver could because its just not how they are, ended up having one, usually sooner then later.  Sounds to me like you had your big one.  You probably did get poked with something, doubtful it was a needle of any sort with any drugs or disease on it.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why EDM culture is fucking scary…traumatic experience [Re: KingKnowledge]
    #20166210 -

Dude just to put the claims to rest
CAN YOU PLEASE POST SOME FORM OF PROOF


--------------------
The goal of spiritual life is not altered states, but altered traits


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,260 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,731 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* going fucking crazy! Grav 1,243 6 02/09/03 06:32 AM
by ODhaze
* Two Experiences With Two Asian Women Ped 3,098 17 06/26/03 08:38 AM
by Ped
* Extraterrestrial Culture Day ShroomismM 1,058 6 04/03/03 10:47 AM
by pants
* How was YOUR concert experience!!?? Little Shroom 2,132 18 08/05/03 11:38 PM
by djfrog
* cannabis culture TheBear 1,739 14 05/12/03 02:04 PM
by Malachi
* Salvia's fucking creepy!!
( 1 2 all )
HarveyWalbanger 6,933 27 10/17/03 09:36 AM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,991 topic views. 4 members, 141 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.