Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution
    #20146898 -

If you love pistachios like me, then you should know i recently opened up the shell and i was a synapse away from not looking at the Pistachio before hand. There was a roasted beetle carcass in it. (roasted and salted type, which is the most typical type, by the company Wonderful pistachios, which is the most popular pistachio brand)!


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure] * 1
    #20146919 -

Well a little salted exoskeller ain't gonna hurt no one.

hakuna matata


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: audiophoenix] * 2
    #20146932 -

added protein.

shits gonna happen when you produce billions of those addictive crack like fuckers every god damned year.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: rackem]
    #20146943 -

I FUCKING LOVE PISTACHIOS! They are my favorite besides cashews. But beetles that's gross. I would still eat pistachio beetle over a peanut though. Peanuts are nasty. :puke:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #20146951 -

fuck no. this sort of thing might need to happen to you so you can understand the gravity of grossness in the situation


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20146974 -

wont bother me none.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20146984 -



--------------------
"The reason is for us all"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #20146987 -

Nitrous Monkey said:
Peanuts are nasty. :puke:



:mygoditsfullofstars:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20146990 -

That's kind of gross but not too surprising. Pistachios are killer though. Good ice cream flavor too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: rackem]
    #20146991 -

pistachios are also highly known for worm/inchworm type bugs in them. If you eat a bag, you probably eat at least one. They are tiny and fuck though and fully cooked and salted for maximum flavour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Nitrous Monkey]
    #20147000 -

Nitrous Monkey said:
I FUCKING LOVE PISTACHIOS! They are my favorite besides cashews. But beetles that's gross. I would still eat pistachio beetle over a peanut though. Peanuts are nasty. :puke:



Peanuts disgusting?  What an odd thing to find disgusting, nothing really off putting about them.  I bust a nut over cashews too.  Give me a diet coke and a couple handfuls of cashews any day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20147007 -

OH NO, PISTACHIO EPIDEMIC

Quote:
Nuts, tree, pistachios, shelled - Allows defects up to 5% (including insects).



The FDA says it's OK.  :greatjob:


Quote:
Sources of Defects (Field vs. Storage) -- Insects, molds, and rodents are the principal causative agents for most of the defects covered by macroanalytical methods. In general these agents may be classified as either "field" or "storage" pests. In the field or orchard, a food commodity is more likely to be susceptible to different pest attacks than it is after harvest or during storage. During its movement from farm to the processor and through distribution channels, environmental conditions surrounding the commodity change significantly. Because of the different habitats, different species of organisms challenge the product's integrity.

(e) A compilation of the current defect action levels for natural or unavoidable defects in food for human use that present no health hazard may be obtained upon request from the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (HFS-565), Food and Drug Administration, 5100 Paint Branch Pkwy., College Park, MD 20740



seriously though, it's fine. you're fine. we're all fine. FINE. FINE, I SAY.


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: 2bakednate]
    #20147015 -

I just chipped my damn tooth cracking one open.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: shadyy]
    #20147020 -

I don't know why peanuts just gross me out. But cashews and pistachios are amazing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: psi]
    #20147042 -

psi said:
That's kind of gross but not too surprising. Pistachios are killer though. Good ice cream flavor too.



the ice cream is delicious fo show


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20147756 -

For some reason I only eat the white ones now. :cool:

A while back, I hate a big bag of red ones while getting ready to go
out to the bar. Nobody told me that I had red lips like a $2 whore. :grin:

Some random chick told me to go check myself in the bathroom.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw my pistachio lipstick.
That shit really stains big time. :smile:

I was wasted and said to myself fuck it.
I'm drunk and if they don't like it.
They can fuck it too . :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: spore baby]
    #20147839 -

ive never seen a red pistachio


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20147875 -

I used to love eating pistachios. UNTIL I found a work inside of one... Now I can't stop thinking about all the bugs and have to inspect every single one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Bulbasaur]
    #20147993 -

thats how i am. i literally inspect all of them. if i dont i am taking a chance... an thats a chance im not willing to take


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pistachio Warning. Proceed with caution [Re: Endure]
    #20148002 -

Has nobody bit into one of the bitter, black, death bearing pistachios? They turn your whole world inside out with their rottenness, the flavor... It's unmistakable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 4 lbs of pistachios Phychotron 751 9 10/02/06 06:45 PM
by Newbie
* Pistachios!
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 1,662 20 12/21/08 11:12 AM
by magikgrl
* Pistachios! StonedShroom 829 10 02/23/05 07:59 PM
by ToTheSummit
* My encounter with police yesterday, as well as some pictures of fuzzy animals. Big Pic Warning.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Liz 9,027 113 01/26/07 07:30 PM
by wazza
* Pistachios
( 1 2 all )
Atheist 1,749 23 09/18/07 01:18 AM
by StreetFreak
* Pistachio Pistachio Muppet 514 7 08/10/10 03:31 AM
by Muppet
* Awful (warning, graphic content)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Liz 6,533 80 03/22/06 03:37 PM
by inoculatedGreif
* A word of caution to The Shroomery - What's really on the internet
( 1 2 3 all )
Platinum 3,654 46 04/30/09 09:46 PM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,555 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.